《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第449期:可怕的经历(在线收听) |
That's it. Now you're trusting the rope. Okay? 就这样 现在要相信绳子 明白吗 Trust the rope. Trust Bear.Backwards even further. That's it, okay? 相信绳子 相信贝尔 再向后仰一些 就这样
Now you're walk,just walk back.That's it. Now we're rappelling, guys. 现在就像平时走路一样 就当在倒退 就这样 我们正在悬垂下山 伙计们
Keep leaning back.Is that what I'm doing?Now you're doing it. 保持后仰 我不是这样做的吗 现在才是
Really great job. 做得非常好
That's it. You're leaning back.Smiles on your faces.Rock and roll, guys! 就这样 保持后仰 笑一笑 摆动起来 伙计们
Welcome to the mountains! 欢迎来到雪山
How was it?Amazing.I seriously considered not doing the rappel. 怎么样 太棒了 我当时真的在考虑不要那样下山
It was pretty scary. 确实很吓人
Going down off that mountain, you know,it was kind of a horrific experience, you know? 那样从山上下来 可真是可怕的经历
One false move of that rock, that could be it. 只要走错一步 就完了
Well done, guys. You did great on that. 伙计们干的好 你们真的很棒
Kind of always scary going over the edge,isn't it, at the start?Oh, yeah. 一开始沿峭壁下来肯定会恐惧的 是吧 没错
I need to recover our rope and get us moving. 我得把绳子收回来然后继续前进
But first, the big survival priority- water. 不过首先 生存的首要任务就是找到水
Dehydration really creeps up on you in the mountains.You don't feel thirsty. 在山里你会慢慢地脱水 尽管感觉不到
But you go through so much fluids here combination of altitude, 但是在这里你会消耗大量水分 有诸多因素 高海拔
dry air, adrenaline, and working hard. 干燥的空气 兴奋和大量的运动
You're gonna dehydrate, so get your bottles out. 你们会很容易脱水 拿出水瓶
Dig into the snow a bit. Get under all of this crust.And then fill it up. 在雪层上戳一戳 不要上面的冰层 然后把瓶子装满
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464941.html |