欧美人文风情第116篇:碧昂丝给总统夫人的信(在线收听

 I wrote a letter to the First Lady because I wanted her to know that I'm very grateful for everything she's doing for our country, 我写了封信给第一夫人因为我想要她知道我很感激她为我们国家

and also for women around the world. 以及世界上的女人所做的每件事情。
Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman. Michelle是一位真正强大的非裔美国女人的终极典范。
She is a caring mother, she is a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady. 她是位有爱心的妈妈、可爱的老婆,同时,她是第一夫人。
No matter the pressure and the stress of being under the microscope, 不顾处在显微镜下被检视的压力和紧张,
she is humble, loving and sincere. 她是谦虚、可爱且真诚的。
So you brought dad this handsome dude? 所以你给爸带来这帅哥?
She builds and nurtures her family while also looking out for so many millions in so many ways. 她建立并养育她的家庭,然而也用各种方式照料数百万人。
I'm so in awe of Michelle Obama. Every time I see her, she inspires me; 我非常尊敬Michelle Obama。每次我见到她,她都鼓舞我;
she empowers me; she encourages me to live a healthy lifestyle. 她给我力量;她鼓励我去过个健康的生活。
You all ready to do some dancing? 你们都准备好跳舞了吗?
She supports our veterans. 她支持我们的退伍军人。
When I think of all that you do, and all that your families do, I'm so proud and so grateful. 当我想起你们所做的每件事情,以及所有你们家庭所做的事情,我很骄傲也很感恩。
Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. Michelle,非常感谢你为我们做的每一件事。
I'm proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you, to look up to. 我很骄傲能让我女儿成长在一个有像你这样可以效法的人物的世界上。
Love, Beyonce. 爱你的Beyonce上。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465621.html