欧美人文风情第215篇:老外去上海迪士尼的利与弊(在线收听

 Tonight we're gonna be taking a look at the pros and cons of going to Disneyland in China.  今晚我们要来看去中国迪士尼的利与弊。

You hear about this? 你知道这件事吗?
Yes. 知道。
This is big news. I love theme parks. Disney just unveiled their newest theme park opening next June in Shanghai.  这可是条大新闻。我爱主题乐园。迪士尼刚公开他们明年六月在上海开幕的最新主题乐园。
This is the first one ever in the country.  这是中国首座。
So let's take a look at the pros and cons of going to Disneyland in China. Here we go. 所以我们来看看去中国迪士尼的利与弊吧。开始。
Pro: It's a park built for kids. Con: It's a park built "by" kids. Now that's intriguing!  利:这是座建给孩子的乐园。弊:这是座“由”孩子建的乐园。那倒有趣了!
I was like... one way to do it. 我会说……这也是一种方法啦。
Someone's gotta build it. 总得有人去盖。
What're you doing? Get back to work! 你在干嘛?滚回去工作!
I don't work here! 我不在这工作啊!
Oh, sorry! I thought you're my foreman. 噢,抱歉!我以为你是我的工头。
No, I'm just a kid. 不是,我只是个小孩。
Pro: It's just like what you'd find in America. Con: Because it's made in China.  利:中国迪士尼里的东西就像美国的一样。弊:因为是中国制造的。
There you go. That's where—most things are. 没错。那是——大部分的东西都是。
Stems home—makes you feel like you're at home. 源自家乡——让你觉得宾至如归。
Pro: Going home with a popular souvenir. Con: A smog mask with mouse ears. So that's it. That's...that's cute. 利:带着热门伴手礼回家。弊:一个有老鼠耳朵的防尘口罩。就是这样。那……那蛮妙的。
Yeah, that's cute. 嗯,满可爱的。
Yeah. 对啊。
Makes you feel like you were there. 让你觉得像置身中国一样。
Exactly. 没错。
Pro: You can buy merchandise with fun, pretend money. Con: Or as that's known in China, "American dollars."  利:你可以用有趣的玩具钞买东西。弊:或在中国称作“美金”。
So, that's good. There you go. It's cute. It's cute. Yeah, it's cute. Play with it. 所以,很好啊。给你。这真可爱。好可爱。没错,好可爱。拿去玩吧。
Oh, look at it! George Washington. 噢,你看!华盛顿耶。
Pro: Seeing Donald Duck. Con: Hanging upside down in a butcher's window. Hey, don't... 利:看见唐老鸭。弊:被倒挂在肉贩的橱窗里。嘿,不要这样……
Culture! It's cultural! It's called Peking duck. 文化!那是文化!那叫北京烤鸭。
Yeah, culture... 对啊,文化……
Who are we to judge? We don't judge! 我们凭什么评论?我们不去批判的!
Yeah! It's actually quite delicious. 对啊!烤鸭其实蛮好吃的。
Yeah, it is. 对,真的。
How rare...how rare is it? 这几分……这几分熟啊?
Help me...help me... Oh my God! 救救我……救救我……噢我的天啊!
Hey! What are you doing? Get out of here! 嘿!你在做什么?滚出去!
What are you doing? 你在做什么?
Why is there a talking giant mouse here? 这里怎么有一只会说话的大老鼠?
Hey man, let's kill him! 嘿老兄,来杀了他吧!
This is what happens when you legalize drugs. 这就是让毒品合法化的情况。
I saw a talking dog... 我看见一只会说话的狗……
Pro: Seeing a sign with the same Chinese symbols as your tattoo. Con: Realizing your tattoo doesn't mean "Inner Strength,"  利:看见和自己刺的中文一样的标志。弊:发现你的刺青图案不是“内在力量”的意思,
it means "Restrooms This Way." How would I know? I don't speak Chinese, dude! 而是指“内急走这边”。我哪会知道?老兄,我又不会说中文!
Yeah! I don't read it. 对啊!我看不懂。
I find...I find inner peace when I go to the restroom. 我找……我去厕所的时候会找到心灵平静。
Yeah! Exactly. And outer peace. 没错!完全正确。还有外在的平静。
Yes. 对。
Pro... 利……
Number two symbol... 大号的标志……
Oh...no, no, no. Stop! I'm flushed, I'm flushed. 噢……不不不。停!我冷静不下来、我冷静不下来了。
Pro: Traveling all the way to China to go to Disneyland.  利:千里迢迢跑到中国去迪士尼。
Con: Because your Ashley Madison account got hacked and you need to lay low for a while.  弊:因为你的偷吃帐号(注)被骇了,所以你需要低调一阵子。
Like, gotta get out of here. Do what you gotta do. 像是,得闪人了。做你该做的事吧。
And finally, pro: They even have an exhibit honoring America. Con: "The Hall of Presidents Who Owe Us Money." 最后,利:他们甚至有纪念美国的展览。弊:“欠钱美国总统纪念堂”。
That's nice. There you go! That's the pros and cons. 真不赖。好了!那就是利与弊。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465825.html