陨落星辰第一季 第131期:采取行动(在线收听

 Somebody's got their panties in a twist.  屁股后面都着火了啊 

Ben. Been here long? 本。你一直待在这里吗
Little while. I've been waiting for you. 有一会了,我一直在等你
Well, I'm glad for the company.  很高兴你来陪我
Scott, we're kind of like friends, right?  斯科特,我们算是朋友吧
Oh, I think it's more than just "kind of."  我觉得不仅仅"算是"
You'd keep a secret if I asked you, wouldn't you?  你会替我保密吧
Ben, what's the matter?  本,什么事
Actually, I'm not sure. Can you turn it on? 其实我也不知道。你能打开它吗
The transmitter? Why? 发报机吗?为什么
Please?  拜托
All right.  好吧
Okay, now, um... Just, um, go through the frequencies like you did before. 好了,现在你...调到以前那个频率
Ben!  本
Keep going. Keep going.  继续,继续
Ben! Are you all right? What's happened? 本!没事吧,你怎么了
I don't know what I am.  我不知道自己现在是什么
Maybe. Worth a shot. Yeah.  说不定,值得一试。对
Dad!  爸爸
Matt, what are you doing in here?  马特,你在这里干什么
I told him it wasn't a good idea. I'm not talking to you. 我告诉过他不行,没跟你说话
Come on, go back to the quarters right now.  快回营房里去
I-I was only trying to... 我只是想...  
I don't want to hear it. Go, right now! Go! 我不想听,快走!快走
Everything okay, professor?  教授,你还好吧
Be a lot better if you'd stay the hell away from my kids.  你离我的孩子远点儿我就更好了
Well, I'm assuming because of the gun there and that look on your face, 我问你是因为看你拿着枪,还有你脸上的表情不对劲  
this is something a little bit more than a domestic issue.  应该不是什么小事儿
Porter's dead, the other regiments are probably gone,  波特死了,剩下的军团可能已经离开 
and Weaver still plans to make the attack on the structure.  而韦弗仍然计划袭击基地
That explains why Weaver Captain asked me to split the bomb up into four separate charges. 怪不得韦弗上尉命令我把炸药分成四份
What do you want with me?  想让我干什么
You put them together. You can take them apart.  你可以组装肯定也会拆卸
Why the hell would I do that?  我为什么要听你的
I'd say for the sake of the 2nd Mass.  为了马萨诸塞州第二团
But I doubt that would mean anything to you.  但我估计对你来说也没什么意义
Sounds like a plan.  听着还像那么回事
All you got to do now is survive long enough to convince those yahoos out there that you're right. 你现在要做的就是尽量活下去,让外面那群野人相信你说的话
No. All I got to do is convince Weaver.  不,我只要劝住韦弗就行了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/466469.html