陨落星辰第一季 第146期:大战到来(在线收听

 Hey, kid. Kid. Why don't you come stand over here with me? 喂,小子。过来跟我一起作战怎么样

The name's Jimmy. Not kid. 我叫吉米,别叫我小子
All right, then, Jimmy.  没问题,吉米
This ought to be a cakewalk after taking on a Skitter.  先干掉一个械甲怪,之后就容易多了
Yeah, well, if it wasn't for Captain Weaver, I wouldn't be here right now. 要不是韦弗上尉,我都活不到今天
I really miss him.  我好想他
All right. How about you and me make a pact?  这样,咱们做个约定好不好
You watch my back, and I'll watch yours. Deal? Deal. 我们掩护彼此,照顾彼此。好吗?好的
All right, when they come, nobody shoot until I give the order. 听好了,他们一来我不下命令不许开枪
You got 30 rounds of Mech ammunition each. Let's make every shot count. 每人30发械甲怪专杀弹。给我珍惜每一发子弹
Yes, Sir! All right, Tom! 遵命长官。好的,汤姆
Hopefully our families have made it through the tunnel by now.  希望我们的家人们都顺利通过了隧道
Mech! It's coming! 械甲怪来了!械甲怪来了!
All right, everybody down! Down!  大家蹲下,蹲下
Wait for my signal.  等我的信号
Their guns spin up before they shoot, like taking a breath. Listen for it. Okay. 他们的枪在射击前会先转起来,就像吸气声,注意听。好的
Easy! Anything? 别紧张。有效果吗
The Mech's still coming.  对械甲怪没影响
Damn things must have changed frequencies.  这帮该死的东西一定是把频率改了
Easy! Wait till it gets closer! All right, open fire! 别慌,等它再近一些,开火!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/466484.html