陨落星辰第一季 第150期:和格拉斯医生告别(在线收听

 Don't laugh, but I'm actually gonna miss this place.  说了你别笑,我还有点舍不得这里

I'm leaving with some good memories -- first I've had since this started. 我将带着美好回忆离开,从事发至今终于有好事了。
So, you ready to sleep under the stars? What's wrong? 准备好露宿野外了吗?怎么了?
The Skitters pulled back.  突击者撤退了
That ought to give you enough time to get the civilians someplace safe. 这样我们就有足够的时间给大家找一个安全点儿的地方
You'll want to look for somewhere secluded, close to water.  你要去找个靠近水源的隐蔽地方
I'm sure you'll know it when you see it. I'm not going with you right away. 到了地方你自然就知道了。我不会立马跟上去
Why?  为什么
Because, like you said, when Porter made me second-in-command, 因为,你也说了,波特任命我为副官时
he knew that I would do whatever I could to keep the civilians safe. 他知道我会竭尽全力保证平民的安全
And I've done that.  我做到了
And now we've got men in the field that deserve the same consideration, and I can't walk away. 而现在那些在战场的弟兄们我也要负责,不能就这么不管了
You're going back into Boston for Weaver.  你要去波士顿支援韦弗
I can't change your mind, can I?  我改变不了你的想法,对吗
Tom... what about Matt and Ben?  汤姆,马特和本怎么办
That's why I wanted to talk to you.  所以我才来找你
If something should happen to me... you're the only person that I trust to watch out for them. 如果我有什么不测...这两个孩子只有托付给你我才能放心
I'll be there for them. You know that.  我会好好照顾他们,你知道的
But only until you come back.  不过你回来后我可就交差了
And you will come back, because your sons need you. These people need you. 一定要回来,你的儿子们需要你。这些人需要你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/466488.html