生活大爆炸 第五季:第14集 谢尔顿有趣旗帜课堂(下)(在线收听) |
So, Siri, Siri what's happening? How are you? 怎么样 你最近好吗
I am well. 我很好
What are you doing right now? 你现在在干什么
What am I doing? I'm talking with you. 你还能在干什么 我在跟你说话啊
You have a beautiful voice. 你的声音真好听
Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated. 谢谢 有人欣赏很真好
I bet it is. 这是自然
Why don't women like me? 为什么没有女人喜欢我
Let me check on that. 我查查看
How about a Web search for Why don't women like me? 网页搜索下为什么没有女人喜欢我怎么样
No need. I've already done that. 不用了 我早就搜过了
Siri, do you have a last name? Siri 你有姓吗
My name is Siri. 我名叫Siri
Ah, one name. 只有名啊
Like, uh, Cher, Madonna, Adele. 像雪儿 麦当娜 阿黛尔
All the women who rock me. 她们的声音都让我荡漾
My name is Rajesh, but you can call me Raj. 我名叫拉杰什 但你可以叫我拉杰
Would you like me to call you Raj? 你想要我叫你拉杰吗
I'd like you to call me sexy. 我想要你叫我帅哥
From now on, I'll call you sexy. Okay? 从现在起 我叫你帅哥 好吗
Okay! 好啊
Siri, I'm in the mood for gelato. Siri 我想吃意大利冰激凌
I found ten restaurants whose reviews mention gelato. 我找到了十家评论里有意大利冰激凌的餐厅
Seven of them are fairly close to you. 其中七家离你相当近
Thank you, darling. 谢谢 亲爱的
You are most certainly welcome, sexy. 你太客气了 帅哥
Well done, Dr. Koothrappali. 不错嘛 库萨帕里教授
I'm sorry? 怎么了
You've taken a great evolutionary leap 你迈出了革命性的一步
by abandoning human interaction and allowing yourself to romantically bond with a soulless machine. 你放弃了和人类的互动 却爱上了和冷冰冰的机器打情骂俏
Kudos. 赞一个(Kudos 一款虚拟人生游戏的名字)
I haven't bonded with it. 我没爱上它
Oh, no, of course. I understand. 是的 那当然 我懂得
You're afraid the world isn't ready for your taboo love. 你害怕这世界还不能接受你的禁忌之爱
Your secret's safe with me. 我会守口如瓶的
It's just a phone. 这只是个手机
Cooper. 库珀
Kripke. 克莱皮克
Heads up. 通报
Professor Rothman urinated in the particle physics wab again, so we're going to move up his wetirement party.Fwiday, 5:00 pot wuck. 莱曼教授又在粒子物理实验司撒尿了(克莱皮克把所有l和r的音发成了w) 我们要把他的腿休派对提前 星基五 五点 自带饲品
Thanks, Barry. 谢谢 巴里
Siri, remind me Friday morning to make my famous popovers. Siri 星期五早上提醒我 制做我拿手的印度飞饼
All right, I'll remind you. 好的 我会提醒你
You got Siwi, huh? 你用Siwi 对吧
Voice wecognition on that thing is tewwible.Wook. 语音私别系统真是罩透了 侃
Siwi, can you wecommend a westauwant? Siwi 你能腿荐个番馆吗
I'm sorry, Bawwy. 对不起 巴尼
I don't understand wecommend a westauwant. 我不懂什么是腿荐个番馆
Wisten to me. Not westauwant; westauwant. 钉我说 不是番馆 是番馆
I don't know what you mean by not westauwant; westauwant. 我不明白什么是 不是番馆 是番馆
See? Total cwap. You suck, Siwi. 瞧 肥物一个 Siwi 你烂死了
Hey, don't talk to her like that.She's a lady. 嘿 不要跟她这么说 她是位女士
Well, that wady took highwes pictures of my junk wast night for Cwaigswist.Waiter. 作晚 这位奴士给我的老二 拍高擎的照片 并发到广告性息网 挥头见
It's open. 门没关
You ready to go? 你准备走了吗
Yeah, hang on. Let me just finish this chapter. 等等 让我把这章看完
Can you finish it later? 你不能晚点看吗
No, I can't.Reading books is a big part of my life now because, you know, we'd have more fun things to talk about if I read more. 不行 看书现在是我生活中重要的一部分 因为... 我看得越多 我们的共同话题就越多
Great. Good. Great. 太好了 太好了
What are you reading? 你在看什么
Two Weeks to Rock Hard Abs. 两星期腹肌速成
They kind of spoil the ending right in the name of that, don't they? 光书名就剧透了 不是吗
All right.Look, just remember how this works.We don't get mad about these things. 好的 听着 要记住我们的约定 不能因为这些事情生气
Uh, speaking of which, I've addressed your bug report on my date planning. 说到这 我根据你的问题报告 修正了我今晚的约会安排
Got a really fun evening for you.It's kind of a surprise. 今晚的节目很有意思 算是个惊喜吧
All right. Terrific.Well, let me just go find a pair of shoes that aren't so tall.We wouldn't want you to feel like you were out for a walk with your mommy. 好的 很好 那让我找双不那么高的鞋子 这样你就不会觉得是在跟自己的妈妈散步
Thank you. 谢谢
Here's my list for you right there. 这是我给你的报告 放这儿了
All right, fair enough. 好的 有来有往
I certainly can be quieter when we kiss. 接吻的时候 我当然能安静点
I thought it was an expression of passion,but if it's coming across as juicy and weird,who wants that? 我原以为这是热情的表示 但是如果被形容为很湿很奇怪 我宁愿作罢
Uh, uh... I'm sorry.Can you be more specific on how my eyebrows are stupid? 不好意思 你能解释下 我的眉毛很笨是什么是意思
No, never mind. It's right here. 不用了 看见了
Good timing.Dinner's almost ready. 来得正好 饭菜都快准备好了
Great. 太好了
Oh, smells amazing in here. 闻起来很不错
Oh, what are we eating? 我们吃什么
Oh, an exotic little treat.I was just talking to Siri about Peking duck,and she said she knew about four Chinese grocers,two of which were fairly close to me. 来点异域风情 我正在跟Siri谈北京烤鸭 她说她知道四家中国食品店其中两家离这很近
Her spontaneity is contagious. 我被她自发性的语音功能传染了
Who's Siri? Siri是谁啊
Is he dating somebody new? 他有新女友了吗
Yes. His phone. 是啊 他手机嘛
Is that cute or creepy? 这该算是可爱还是可怕啊
Can I pour you some wine?I think you'll enjoy it.The traditional choice with Peking duck is a sauvignon blanc,but Siri suggested an offdry Riesling. 我给你们倒点酒吧 你们会喜欢的 一般来说 北京烤鸭是佐以 长相思葡萄酒而食(另译白苏维翁 一种果香丰富的白葡萄酒) 但Siri建议我采用非干型威士莲佐餐(威士莲:最精致的白葡萄酒品种非干型:形容葡萄酒有一些甜味 但不是很甜)
I wasn't sure,but I didn't want to have an argument with her in the middle of Trader Joe's. 我也不确定 但我实在不想 在乔氏超市连锁店跟她吵起来
Now, what should we put Siri in for dinner? 该让Siri穿什么衣服赴宴呢
Leopard, sparkles,or to paraphrase Coco Chanel, 性感的豹纹壳 闪耀的钻石壳 或者用可可·香奈儿的话来说(可可·香奈儿 20世纪法国设计师)
you can never go wrong with a little black case? 黑色是永不出错的颜色
Siri, play some smooth jazz. Siri 为我们奏一曲抒情爵士乐吧
Playing smooth jazz. 播放抒情爵士乐
Oh, my God, Kenny G?! 天啊 是凯丽·金的曲子(凯丽·金 全球最着名的高音萨克斯风名家)
This woman can read me like a book. 这个女人简直把我看透了
I can't believe I bought my soul mate at Glendale Galleria. 我不敢相信居然在格兰岱尔凯丹广场 买到了我的灵魂伴侣
I don't know if I want to stay. 我觉得我待不下去了
This is amazing.How did you even get this idea 这简直酷毙了 你是怎么想到这主意的
I called your dad.I asked him what things you liked to do when you were a kid. 我打电话给你爸 问他你小时候都爱玩些什么
This seemed easier than getting a cow out here so you could tip it. 来这里比找头牛让你玩推到 容易多了
Okay, you're kind of really great. 你真是棒极了
You mean for a person whose neck massages feel like an eagle is trying to carry you to its nest? 你是在夸一个按摩你脖子时 就像老鹰要把你叼回巢里的人吗
Okay, bug report.I just complimented you.You should take it and shut up. 问题报告 我刚夸奖了你 你应该欣然接受 然后闭嘴
Right. Sorry, sorry. 好 我错了 对不起
And stop apologizing all the time. 不要没完没了地向我道歉
Right. Sorry. 好 对不起
All right, let's shoot stuff. 好啦 咱们开练吧
You want me to show you what to do? 需要我教你怎样射击吗
I play a lot of Grand Theft Auto.I think I know how to handle a gat. 我可是个玩《侠盗猎车手》的老手 玩起手枪可是驾轻就熟
Wow. You are cute when you get all gangsta. 你痞里痞气的时候还真可爱
So, I've got a gunshot wound. 现在我多了处枪伤
That's pretty badass. 痞子感更十足了吧
No, you've got a Reebok with a gunshot wound and an ouchie on your pinky toe. 才不是呢 是你的锐步鞋上多了处枪伤 你那粉嫩的脚趾头不过是擦伤
Hello? They gave me a Bandaid.Hospitals do not issue Bandaids unless it is medically necessary.That is the law. 拜托 医生给我贴了个创可贴 医院不能随便给病人开创可贴的 除非是伤情严重 万不得已 这可是法律规定
Well, thank you for a really cool evening. 今晚酷毙了 谢谢你
Thank you for hiding my Star Wars socks at the emergency room. 也谢谢你在急诊室帮我 把《星球大战》的袜子藏起来
Is it a good time to evaluate the beta test and see where we stand? 现在我们是不是评估下公测 看看我们的进展了
Things are looking good. 前途一片光明
So, are we still taking things slow?Because a gunshot wound today,and last week,I slammed my thumb in the kitchen drawer.We don't know how much time I have. 那么 我们还要慢慢来吗 鉴于今天我受了枪伤 而上周 我的大拇指被厨房的抽屉给夹伤 我估计我命不久矣
Good night, you. 晚安
Guten Tag, das YouTube. YouTube上的各位看官 您好(以下为德语)
Ich bin ein Bavarian. 我是巴伐利亚人
Und ich bin eine pretzel! 而我是椒盐脆饼(椒盐脆饼 巴伐利亚传统小吃)
Und dis is Sheldon Cooper Presents:Fun...Mit...Flags. 谢尔顿·库珀倾情奉献 有趣的旗帜
First door on the left. 左手边第一个门
Thank you. 谢谢
Dave, I found six vacuum cleaner repair shops in your area.Four are fairly close to you. 戴夫 我在你家附近找到六家吸尘器维修店(Siri的办公室) 其中有4个离你家非常近
Hello, sexy.What can I help you with? 你好 帅哥 有什么需要我效劳
If you'd like to make love to me, just tell me. 如果你想跟我滚床单 只管告诉我就好
I'm sorry. I don't understand... 对不起 我不知道什么是...
No! 不要啊
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz5/466520.html |