生活大爆炸 第五季:第15集 谢尔顿莱纳德友尽(下)(在线收听

 Hello, Stuart. 你好  斯图尔德

Oh, hey, Sheldon.Can I help you find something today? 你好  谢尔顿 今天想买什么呀
No, no.I was just sitting at home thinking about how it might be nice to catch up with my ninth favorite person. 不  不 我刚刚坐在家里  想着要能跟我的第九号喜欢人物聊聊  该是多好的事啊
Ninth You moved up one. 第九号 你刚上升一名次哦
My pen pal in Somalia was kidnapped by pirates. 我的索马里笔友被海盗绑架了
So, uh... how are you? 你最近好吗
Uh... not so good.My shrink just killed himself and...blamed me in the note. 不太好 我的心理医生自杀了 还留下纸条说都怪我
Great. Great. 好  很好
So, what's new with your family? 那你家人怎么样
How's your mother? Is she alive? 令堂好吗  还健在不
Yeah. 在
And your father? Alive? 那令尊呢  还健在不
Yes. 在
How about your grandparents, they alive? 那祖父母呢  他们还健在不
No. 不在了
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变
On a cheerier note,I have a teeth cleaning appointment this afternoon. 说件开心的事吧 我今天下午预约了去洁牙
What do you say you take me over there, buddy boy? 要不你送我过去吧  好伙计
I'm sorry, you want me to take you to the dentist? 不好意思  你要我送你去看牙医吗
Yes. Now, I can't make any promises, 对  我现在承诺不了什么
but that's the sort of thing that gets a fella on the short list for the number eight friend slot. 但想挤进我第八位好友的候选名单 这种事绝对有加分哦
Sheldon, I'm working.I can't take you to the dentist. 谢尔顿  我在工作 我不能带你去看牙医
Also   and I can't stress this enough I don't want to take you to the dentist. 而且  我必须强调 我不想带你去看牙医
Can't help a friend out in a time of need, huh? 在朋友有需要的时候也不帮一把  是吧
I see where your therapist was coming from. 我明白你的心理医生为什么要自杀了
Ooh, ooh! What about we make your astronaut nickname Howard  Buzz  Wolowitz? 想到了  我们把你的宇航员绰号定为 霍华德 巴斯 沃罗威茨怎么样
You can't do  Buzz.Buzz  is taken. 不能用 巴斯  (Buzz又译为仪器鸣叫声) 巴斯 已经有人用了
Buzz Lightyear is not real. 巴斯光年又不是真人
No, that's not what I'm talking about. 没错  但我不是这个意思
Well, are you talking about when he thought he was real? 你是说他以为自己是真人的时候吗
No. 不是
Okay, um... how about  Crash ?Howard  Crash  Wolowitz. 好吧  那 坠 怎么样 霍华德·坠·沃罗威茨
Yeah, terrific. The other astronauts would love to go hurtling through space with a guy named  Crash. 好极了  其他宇航员 肯定会爱死和一个名字 带 坠 落的人
All right, um, how about... Oh, how about  Rocket Man ? 好吧  让我想想 火箭客怎么样
That's not bad, Howard  Rocket Man  Wolowitz. 这个不赖  霍华德· 火箭客 ·沃罗威茨
Yeah, it's great, but I told you,I don't get to pick my nickname. 是很不错  但我也说了 绰号不是我选的
It has to come from the other astronauts. 是其他宇航员给你起的
Maybe there's a way to get them to come up with it. 也许有办法让别人想到这个
Like how? 比如呢
Once I tried carrying around a Duncan yo yo,hoping the other kids would start calling me Duncan. 我以前试过带着个邓肯溜溜球 希望其他孩子会叫我邓肯
Did it work? 成功了吗
No, they ended up calling me Sock Mouth. 没有  他们最后叫我袜子嘴
Because they took away my yo yo and stuffed their socks in my mouth. 因为他们抢走了我的溜溜球 还把他们的袜子塞进我嘴里
Okay, uh, what if we make  Rocket Man  your ringtone,and the next time you talk to those guys,I'll call you and they'll hear it.Plant the seed. 好吧  要是我们把 火箭客 做你手机铃声 下次你和那些宇航员说话的时候 我就打电话给你  让他们听到 埋下心理暗示的种子
That's actually not a terrible plan. 这个计划还真不赖
They don't call me  Brown Dynamite  for nothing. 哥的 劲爆巧克力 外号可不是白叫的
'Sup? 哟
'Sup? 哟
Hey, did you ever make it to the dentist? 你有没有去看牙医呀
Not necessary. No.I found a service that'll send a van to your house for a teeth cleaning. 没必要了 我找到一项服务  他们会派辆车来你家 为你洗牙
Mostly they cater to dogs, but... 他们大多为狗服务  不过
...the fellow on the phone seemed to have an open mind. 接电话的那个人还算思想开放
All right, Sheldon,if you need me to take you to the dentist,I will take you to the dentist. 好吧  谢尔顿 如果你要我开车送你去看牙医 我会送你去的
Are you suggesting that you've come to your senses and wish to reestablish the mutual benefits that stem from full participation in the Roommate Agreement? 这么说你是意识到了 并且想要重新接受室友协议 恢复我们之间的互惠互助吗
Absolutely.If you admit that you're a 30 year old man who's incapable of functioning on his own. 当然了 只要你承认你都三十岁了 还没法自己一个人独立生活
Ooh, Sock Mouth's got him on the ropes. 矮油  袜子嘴先生让他下不来台了
I will admit nothing of the sort.And now if you'll excuse me,I have to call my dentist and see if I can also get my hair shampooed and my nails clipped. 我才不会承认这种事情 现在我要失陪了 我要打电话给我牙医 看他是不是也能帮我洗个头发剪个指甲
Oh, good, your power's out, too. 太好了  你这里也断电了
Why is that good? 这算哪门子好
Because last month, I sent the electric company a Starbucks gift card,an apology note, and a few snapshots of me in a bra. 因为上个月 我给电力公司寄了张星巴克礼品卡 一封道歉信  和一些我穿着胸罩的照片
Power failure.Implementing power failure protocol. 断电了 启动断电应急预案
What happened to all your glow  in the dark emergency exit stuff you had painted on the floor? 你不是在地板上画了夜光逃生路线么 怎么没了
Oh, that was wildly carcinogenic. 那玩意儿致癌
Anyway...it's too bad you're no longer entitled to the full benefits of my friendship,because I happen to be extremely prepared for such an emergency. 不管怎样 你失去了我互助互惠的友谊 真是太不幸了 因为我刚好为应付这种情况 做了充分的准备
Please try not to see anything by this light. 拜托你别借着这个灯光看东西
It's not for you. 这灯光不借外人用
It's just a blackout; I'm sure the power will be back on soon. 这只是断电  我肯定马上就恢复了
And I'm sure some fool in the Donner party said the snow would stop any day now. 唐纳组织里的某些白痴 拓荒旅途中因遭遇暴雪被困  发生了人吃人的惨剧 唐纳组织:  美国早期拓荒者组织 也说过雪马上就会停呢
I like to think they ate him first. 我希望他们先吃了他
You know, I got some candles in my apartment. 我公寓里有些蜡烛
But candles?! During a blackout?!Are you mad? That's a fire hazard. 蜡烛  现在可是在断电 你疯了吗  那会有着火的危险
No, Pasadena Water and Power recommends the far safer glow stick. 不  帕萨迪纳水电公司推荐使用 更安全的荧光棒
You call that a glow stick? 你那玩意也敢叫荧光棒
That is a glow stick. 这才是荧光棒
Come on, let's go. 来吧  我们走
Before you go, consider this. 等等  考虑下这个
Not only do I have a deep cycle marine battery power source which is more than capable of running our entertainment system, I also have all 61 episodes of the BBC series Red Dwarf...and Fiddle Faddle. 我不但有深循环的海军陆战队电池 这能更好地支持 我们的娱乐活动 我还有 一共61集的BBC科幻剧《红矮星号》 还有《无聊星人》
All yours if you're willing to reinstate the Roommate Agreement. 都是你的 只要你愿意恢复室友协议
I've got wine at my place and some bubble wrap we could pop. 我家有酒  我们还可以摁泡泡塑料包装
Oh, he'll be back. 他会回来的
Wine and a girl in the dark he's gonna be bored out of his mind. 和一个女孩在黑暗里喝酒 他肯定会无聊死的
To wine and bubble wrap. 敬美酒和泡泡包装
And to not having to watch Sheldon demonstrate his reverse osmosis machine that converts urine into drinking water. 也敬不用看着谢尔顿演示 他怎么用反向渗透机 把尿转换成饮用水
You know, in Girl Scouts, Tammie Dineesha said you could do that with panty hose. 知道吗  在女孩子童子军里 苔米·戴妮莎说  你用丝袜就可以这么做
Boy, was she wrong. 天啊  那才叫错的离谱
Anyway, you want to make out? 不说了  你想来亲热一下吗
I thought because our relationship's in a beta test, you wanted to take things slow. 我们的关系不是在测试中吗 我以为你想慢慢来
Okay. Do you want to make out slow? 好吧 你想慢慢地来亲热吗
I can go so slow it'll be like there's a snail in your mouth. 我可以慢得像是蜗牛在你嘴里爬
Well, lucky for you, there's nothing else to do right now. 算你走运  反正现在也没其他事好干
Excuse me, Leonard. 不好意思  莱纳德
Since when don't you knock? It's like the only good thing about you. 你打什么时候开始不敲门的 这差不多是你唯一的优点了
Social niceties have been suspended, Leonard.We're in a state of emergency. 这可不是讲究社交礼仪的时候  莱纳德 现在可是紧急情况
The world has descended into darkened turmoil.Lawlessness and savagery are the order of the day. 整个世界陷入黑暗动乱之中 现在就必须目无法纪  野蛮行事
Fine, what is it? 好吧  什么事
I'm making s'mores. 我在做烤棉花糖
I wanted to alert you in case you smelled caramelizing marshmallows and thought a nearby candy factory was on fire. 我是想来预先警告你 以免你闻到烤棉花糖的教堂香味 会以为是附近的糖果厂着火了
S'mores, huh? Good for you. 烤棉花糖是吧  你厉害
Yes, or good for us if you sign here and reinstate the full Roommate Agreement. 要变成 我们 真厉害也行 只要你在这签名 恢复我们原来的室友协议就行了
No, thanks. I'm good. 不用了  谢谢  这样就行了
Really? 真的吗
Huh! Okay. 好吧
In that case, I will have a s'more by myself. 这样的话  我就自己独享烤棉花糖了(s'more烤棉花糖也是some more的缩写)
And then I'm gonna have s'more. 然后我就会做出更多
By myself. 独立完成
No, don't  aw  him.He brought this all on himself. 别可怜他  这一切都是他搞出来的
But he's sad. 但他现在很可怜
No, he's crazy.Sometimes crazy looks like sad so it'll suck you back in. 不  他在发疯 有时候发疯看着很可怜 这样你才会重新上当
I think he misses his little buddy. 他是在想念自己的小伙伴吧
Fine.But mark my words, this frustrating, bogus teenage make out session is not over. 好吧 但记住我的话 咱这场挫败的少年亲热大戏  可还没完
I thought you said candles were dangerous. 你不是说蜡烛很危险吗
This is a Bunsen burner. 这是本生灯 (煤气灯 德国化学家本生发明)
I'm a scientist; I know what I'm doing. 我是科学家  知道自己在做什么
Oh, drat. 该死
It took me a gallon of urine to make that water. 我用了一加仑尿液才制出那杯水的
Listen, Sheldon, this is stupid.I don't see why we can't be friends. 谢尔顿  咱别做傻事了 我们怎么就不能做朋友了
And I'm willing to drive you around and help you out with stuff.I just don't want to do it because of some silly Roommate Agreement. 我是很乐意载你出去 帮你办各种事务的 我只是不愿意 为了什么傻帽室友协议才这样做
What are you proposing? 你有何提议
That we go back to the way things were. 我提议咱回到从前那样
But when I do something for you,you show a little appreciation. 但在我为你做点事之后 你应该表达出一点感激之情
And how would I do that? 你想让我怎么表达
You say  thank you. 你跟我说 谢谢你
Every time? 每次都要说吗
It's not crazy. 这样不算疯狂
Counter proposal.We reinstate the full Roommate Agreement with the following addendum: 我有反对意见 我们恢复之前所有室友协议 并添加如下附录
in the spirit of Mother's Day or Father's Day,once a year, we set aside a day to celebrate all your contributions to my life,both actual and imagined by you. 本着母亲节或父亲节精神 每年  我们特别留出一天 以赞美你对我生活的所有贡献 不管是你真正的贡献还是想象中的贡献
We could call it Leonard's Day. 我们可以叫它 莱纳德节
I kind of like the sound of that. 这叫法  我喜欢
Of course you do.It's about you, like everything else. 你当然喜欢 这可是你的节  就像其他节一样
Oh, thank goodness.I don't think I had it in me to make another glass of water. 谢天谢地 我膀胱里的尿不够再做一杯水了
So, do I get breakfast in bed on Leonard's Day?   No. 那莱纳德节那天你会把早餐端我床上吗   不
Can I sit in your spot?   No. 那天能坐你的位置吗   不行
Can I control the thermostat? No. 能让我调节下恒温器吗   不能
Do I get a card? 能送我张贺卡吗
Of course you get a card. 当然
It's Leonard's Day. 那可是莱纳德节啊
Hey, guys, the building manager said the reason the power went out is someone went down into the basement and just pulled the main breaker switch. 两位  物业经理说 整幢楼停电的原因是 有人偷偷下去到地下室 把电源总开关给关了
Really. 真的吗
Who do you think did that, Sheldon? 你觉得这会是谁做的呀  谢尔顿
Oh, I don't know. 我不知道
But whoever that mystery man was,you should be eternally grateful,for without him, there would be no Leonard's Day. 但不管这神秘人是谁 你都该永远感谢他 因为没有他  就不会有莱纳德节
Leonard's Day? 莱纳德节
Oh, no pressure. Just get him a crummy card, you're good. 不必有压力 只要送他张小小的贺卡  就行了
All right, test my ring tone. 好了  测试我的手机铃声 (艾尔顿·约翰  《火箭客》)
That really is a good song. 真是首好歌啊
Oh, yeah. There's a reason he's Sir Elton John.They don't make you a knight for writing  Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. 没错 艾尔顿·约翰封爵可是有原因的 爵位可不是随便封的 写《走之前叫醒我》这档次的歌就不可能封爵了(英国威猛乐队(WHAM)作品)
Howard, are you coming down for breakfast?! 霍华德  下来吃早餐吗
Ma, I told you I have a video conference with NASA!I said don't bother me! 妈  我说过了我跟宇航局有个视讯会议 别来烦我
Oh! Listen to Mr. Big Shot Astronaut! 好吧  谁敢不听大腕宇航员的话啊
Yes, please listen to Mr. Big Shot Astronaut! 是啊  那你就听我这大腕宇航员的吧
Hey, good morning. 早上好
Hey, Howard, thanks for getting up so early. 早  霍华德  多谢为本次会议早起 在太空写Twitter的第一人 全名为Micheal J.Massimino  真正的美国宇航员
No problem, Dr. Massimino. 不用  马西米诺博士
The guys here call me Mass. 这里的人叫我马西(英文直译为质量)
Mass! That's a cool nickname.'Cause force equals mass times acceleration. 质量  好酷的外号 力等于质量乘以加速度
Yeah.It's just short for Massimino. 没错 其实只是我姓氏 马西米诺 的简称
Anyway, the plan for this morning is to go over the... 好了  今天早上的计划是谈谈...
Sorry. My phone. 抱歉  我有电话
What is that? Is that  Rocket Man ? 那是什么歌  《火箭客》吗
Yeah, my ring tone.Kind of my favorite song,  Rocket Man. 对  我的铃声 《火箭客》是我最喜欢的歌
Howard,your Fruit Loops are getting soggy! 霍华德 你的水果麦圈要泡软啦
Not now! 等下再说
Who's that? 那是谁
My mom. Sorry. 是我妈  抱歉
No problem... Fruit Loops. 没关系  水果麦圈客
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz5/466522.html