生活大爆炸 第六季:第2集:看电影(上)(在线收听

And the next wedding gift is a gravy boat. 下一个结婚礼品是调味肉汁壶
Ooh, one gravy boat. That's from Sheldon.He told me he had it engraved. 挺好,肉汁壶一个那是谢尔顿送的哦!他说他还在上面刻字了。
"In the event of a divorce, please return to Sheldon Cooper." "如不幸离婚请物归原主"
One "Inappropriate, yet I wish I thought of that" gravy boat. "乱来而我却当初没想到"的调味肉汁壶一个
When I get married I'm going to register at the UCLA Cadaver Lab. Ew, why? 等我结婚,我要去洛杉矶加州大学尸体实验室登记礼物恶心。为什么呀?
'Cause I've always wanted a whole human skeleton and they are really spendy. 我一直想要一副人体骨架但那个真的好贵
So, you actually see you and Sheldon getting married someday?  所以  你真的觉得你和谢尔顿会有天结婚吗?
Not just someday.In exactly four years. But don't tell Sheldon. He's still a flight risk. 不是有天,确切说来是四年后,但先别给谢尔顿漏口风,他还是只会飞的鸭子呢
What about you, Penny? What about me what? 那你呢,佩妮?我怎么了?
Do you think you and Leonard might ever get married? 你觉得你会跟莱纳德结婚吗
Oh, well, you know, Leonard is great. 这个嘛莱纳德是个好男人
But do you think you'll ever get married? He's a sweetie. 你觉得你们会结婚吗?他很贴心哦!
You're not answering the question. Do you love him? 你在顾左右而言他。你爱他吗?
Yeah, sure, of course I love him. 当然  我当然爱他啊
It doesn't sound like it. Well, I do. Do you tell him that? 听起来不太像啊!但我的确爱他啊。你有对他说吗?
No, he'd just take it the wrong way. What does that mean? 没  他一定会理解错的。你什么意思?
It means he is special and smart and nice and...Are you gonna break up with him?  No! 我的意思是他很特别有才人好。你要跟他分手啦?没有啊!
Maybe. I don't know. 可能吧  我也不知道
I had no idea you were unhappy. 我不知道原来你爱得不开心
That's the thing: I'm not. 重点就在这,我没有不开心
I'm not unhappy at all. It's just... I don't know... 我完全没有不开心,只是...
II've been in love before, but it felt different. 我以前也爱过,但感觉跟现在不一样
But maybe this is a new, better, boring kind of love. 这可能是一段全新更好,但无聊的爱情
Do you ever feel that way about Howard? 你对霍华德有过这种感觉吗
Oh, that's not really a fair comparison. 拿我男人跟你男人比不太公平啊
I'm basically married to a sexy Buzz Lightyear. Amy, you? Can't help ya, kid. 我嫁的可是性感版的巴斯光年,艾米,你呢?这我也回答不了。
Whenever I'm around Sheldon,I feel like my loins are on fire. 待在谢尔顿身边的每分每秒胯下都如同火焰在烧,
In the good way.Not the urinary tract infection way. 是欲火。不是尿路感染的灼烧感
Hey, buddy, how's it going up there? You don't have to shout, Raj. 兄弟,你在上面好吗?拉杰,你不用大声吼啦!
It's not like I'm an astronaut floating around in outer space. Oh, wait, I am. 我又不是什么飘浮在外太空的宇航员。不对,我还真是啊!
So, is it everything you hoped it would be? It's better. 那里是否就像你梦想中那样。棒多了
I wake up every morning and I just can't believe I'm on this incredible adventure. 每早醒来,我还是不敢相信我有幸来到这美妙的旅途上。
Hey, Froot Loops, did you clean the space toilet? 果麦圈客,你去刷马桶了吗?
Excuse me. I'm talking to my friends. 拜托  我在跟我朋友说话呢
You know the rules: new guy scrubs the toilet. 规矩你懂  新人负责刷马桶
If you do good job, next time we give you brush. Funny. 你好好干,下次说不定赏你个马桶刷用用,真会说笑
We're always giving each other a hard time up here. 我们大家都很喜欢闹闹对方
It's kind of like being in a frat. 就像在兄弟会一样
You know, joking, kidding around, hurting feelings. 打打闹闹  伤害一下对方心灵
Okay, my turn. Let me talk to him. Go ahead. 好了  轮到我跟他说话了,说吧说吧
2311 North Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena, California to International Space Station. 2311  北罗伯斯大街帕萨迪纳市,加州,与国际太空站对话
Can you read me? Over. Yes, I read you, Sheldon. 听到请回答,完毕!听到你了  谢尔顿
Copy that. Over. 收到  完毕
What are you doing? 你这是在干嘛
I am talking to a man in space. 我在跟一个身在太空的人说话
If you don't have the then he might as well be at the Coffee Bean over on Lake Street. 他在太空或是附近的咖啡店又有何区别
You're out of your mind, Sheldon. 你疯了吧  谢尔顿
That's a negative. My mother had me tested. Over. 你说得不对  我妈早带我验过了  完毕
Come on, scrub it up, Loops. 快啊  去刷干净  小圈儿
All right, all right.I gotta go.There's a meteor shower. 好啦好啦!我得走了,要去看流星雨了。
You want to see a meteor shower? 你想看流星雨吗
Take a look at what Dimitri just left you in the toilet.Bye. 迪米特里在厕所里就给你留了"流星雨"。再见啦
Over and out.Bye, buddy!Hello.Hey, Stuart, come on in. 通话完毕!再见啦,兄弟!大家好啊!斯图尔特,进来吧!
What are you doing here? 你来这里干嘛
Um, Raj invited me to go to the movies with you guys.Excuse me. 拉杰邀请我跟你们一起去看电影,请问一下。
I didn't authorize this. 我没批准过哦
Sheldon, you are not in charge. 谢尔顿,你又不是老大
That's mighty sassy for a man with a roommate performance review around the corner. 某人马上要接受室友评测检验了  说这话真是不知死活
What's the big deal? You guys are bringing your girlfriends.The big deal is I was expecting us to be an intimate group of five. 带他又怎么样你们都带女朋友去问题是我以为今天会是亲密无间的五人组
Now, we're going to be a...faceless mass of six. 现在我们就成了名都叫不出来的六人堆
It'll be fine. Just, uh, pretend he's Wolowitz. 没事的  就把他当成沃罗威茨吧
Do you like Raisinets? 你喜欢巧克力葡萄干吗
I can take them or leave them. 不喜欢也不讨厌
At the movies, Wolowitz always eats Raisinets. 看电影时  沃罗威茨总是吃巧克力葡萄干
Would you feel more comfortable if I ate Raisinets? 如果我吃  你会比较高兴吗
Well, it's hardly my business what you eat, 你吃什么管我屁事
as long as it doesn't crunch during the film and it's Raisinets. 只要不发出噪音打扰电影并且是葡萄干就好
Okay.Should we go? Yeah, but, one more question.If you're going to replace Wolowitz,I need to know a little more about you. 好吧!我们能走了吗?等等,还有一个问题。如果你想取代沃罗威茨,我还得再深入了解你一点。
All right.Wolowitz went to MIT. 随你沃罗威茨念过麻省理工
What's your educational background? 你的教育背景是什么
I went to art school. 我上过美术学校
Equally ridiculous. Let's go. 都一样可笑,走吧
This insistence on handholding is preposterous. 这种对牵手的坚持实在太荒谬了
Well, I like it.Yeah, of course you do.You're a girl. You like all kinds of hippydippy things. 我就喜欢你当然喜欢了。你是女生  弱智的事你都喜欢
Just watch the movie. 看你的电影就好
It's not fair.Penny isn't making Leonard hold hands. 真不公平!佩妮就不逼莱纳德牵她手。
There might be a reason for that.Sweaty? Unhygienic? Looks dumb?Take your pick. 那是事出有因的手汗多?不卫生?看着傻?你选一个吧
Penny said she's not sure she wants to be Leonard's girlfriend anymore. 佩妮说她不确定自己是否还想和莱纳德继续交往
Wrong. She just took a sip from his Diet Dr. Pepper.So? 错了,她刚喝了他的低卡胡椒博士汽水那又如何
So, if she wants to end her pairbond with Leonard,why on earth would she guzzle a witches' brew of his soda and spit? 如果她想结束和莱纳德的情侣关系又怎么会去如饮佳酿一般地喝下他的汽水与口水呢
It's complicated.String theory is complicated. 个中缘由很复杂弦理论才叫复杂
That's just yucky. 这只是令人作呕
Don't get any ideas. 想都不要想
All right, for the sake of argument, let's say that's true. 好吧  就当你说的是真的
Why doesn't Penny just end the relationship? 佩妮为什么想结束这段关系呢
She's not sure how she feels. 她不太确定自己的感受
How can she not be sure how she feels? 她怎么能不确定自己的感受呢
You know, when I have a feeling, I know it. Trains? Love them. 当我有感受的时候,我就很明确。火车,好喜欢。
Swordfish? I love them, too. They're fish with a sword for a nose. 剑鱼,同样喜欢!它们可是鼻子配有利剑的鱼。
Regardless, don't say anything to Leonard. 无论如何  千万别告诉莱纳德
Now you're asking me to keep a secret from my best friend, colleague, and roommate? 你这是要我对我的密友  同事以及室友保守秘密吗
Yes, please, Penny will kill me. Fine. 没错,拜托了!佩妮知道会杀了我的,好吧
FYI, secretkeeping? Hate it. Handholding? Not a fan. 随便一提,保守秘密,最讨厌了。牵手,不喜欢
Hammerhead shark? I love that thing. 锤头鲨?好喜欢!
Yeah, it's another fish with a tool on its head. Raisinet? 又是一种头上带工具的鱼哦!吃巧克力葡萄干不
Shh, we're trying to watch the movie. 嘘  我们正忙着看电影呢
This is not working out with him. 他和我们的气场不合
What are you doing? 你在干什么
I think I might have tartar buildup. 我好像有牙垢堆积
My tongue won't go as far forward as it used to. 我舌头伸不到以前那么长了
Maybe your tongue is shrinking. Nope. 也许是你的舌头缩水了,没有
Oh, you have no idea how annoying this is. 你绝对想不到这有多烦人
I'm starting to get a sense of it. 我已经开始有所体会了
Don't worry. I'll take you to the dentist tomorrow. Thank you. 别担心,我明天带你去看牙医。谢了!
I appreciate that. 我很感激你
You're good people, Leonard. 你是个好人,莱纳德.
There's something I need to tell you.Okay. 有件事我必须告诉你,说吧
I can't tell you.Why? 可我不能告诉你.为啥?
I can't tell you why I can't tell you. 我不能说出不能告诉你的原因
So I guess there's two things I can't tell you. 所以我有两件事不能告诉你
I wish there were more.Good night. 我真希望还有更多!晚安!
I'm sorry.This is really important.  What is it? 抱歉,这事实在太重要!到底什么事?
I like The Transformers. 我喜欢变形金刚
Do you like The Transformers? 你喜欢变形金刚吗
Where exactly did your mother have you tested? 你妈到底是带你上哪去检查的
Leonard,The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be. 莱纳德,变形金刚告诉我们事情的真相往往与其外在表现不同
You know, like, uh,a semi truck might be an alien robot, 你知道就像半拖挂卡车可能是外星机器人
or, uh, someone in a romantic relationship, uh, might feel differently than they appear to. 或者两个热恋中的人可能会有不同的感受
Or a conversation about The Transformers might actually be about someone in this room. 又或者一段关于变形金刚的对话其实指的是这客厅里的某位仁兄
I'm going to pause to let that sink in. 我暂停一下以便你想一下
 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz6/466567.html