生活大爆炸第七季:第1集:谢耳朵与佩妮培养友情(上)(在线收听) |
Sheldon, it's not a great time! 谢尔顿现在不方便接电话 What do you want? 你想干嘛?
Hello to you, too. 你好啊小莱子
I'm sorry, but this is important. 不好意思,但这事太重要了
What is it? 什么事啊?
Back to the Future II was in the Back to the Future III case... 《回到未来2》竟然在《回到未来3》碟盒里
and Back to the Future III was... get this in the Back to the Future II case. 而《回到未来3》竟然在... 听好!竟然在《回到未来2》里头
So? So, did you do that, or am I in the house with an intruder? 所以呢?所以,这事是不是你干的,还是屋里进贼了?
Sheldon, I got to go inside. It's getting rough out here. 我得进舱了谢尔顿,风暴越来越剧烈了
You're dodging the question; I knew it was you. 你在回避我的问题,我就知道是你干的
What was that? 什么声音?
What was what? 什么啊?
This isn't a very good connection, but it sounded like someone just released a kraken. 这边可能信号不太好,但听起来好像有人刚刚放出了海怪
Okay, I'm hanging up now. 不说了,我要挂了
You know there's no such thing as a... No...! 这儿根本不可能有...救命啊!
Penny, Penny, Penny... What's the matter? 佩妮,佩妮,佩妮...怎么啦?
Um... well, I was worried that you might be missing Leonard. 我有点担心你可能会相思成疾
And that might be causing you to have bad dreams, like the kind you'd get if you watched Clash of the Titans right before you went to bed. 也许会导致你做噩梦啊,就是你上床睡觉前看了《诸神之战》就会做那种海怪的噩梦
Sweetie, did you have a bad dream? 甜心,你做噩梦了?
To be honest, I did. Aw. 说实话,做了。你这小可怜
Back to the Future II was in the Back to the Future III case. Leonard did it. 这事得从《回到未来2》和《回到未来3》装错碟的事说起,是莱纳德这小子干的
Good night. No, wait. 晚安。不,等等
Perhaps I should sleep here, so you don't miss Leonard as much, uh, 'cause you're being kind of a baby about it. 也许我应该睡在你家,这样你的思念就不会泛滥成灾,因为你对待这事就像小孩子一样幼稚
You know what? That would make me feel better. 你知道么?这会让我好过一点
Thank you. You're welcome. 太感谢了, 别客气
I think you'd be pleased to hear that this morning in the parking garage, 我想你们会乐意知道今早在停车场
I saw this oil stain on the ground that was shaped just like my ex-girlfriend, Lucy, and I didn't get upset at all. 我看见地上一滩油迹,特别形似我前女友露西,而我看到一点都不难过
I'm proud of you. 真有你的
Well, you should be, 'cause she was looking good. 必须的,因为她看起来可美了
Dear Lord! You're an astronomer. 我的老天!你可是个天文学家
Although you may have earthly woes, get your mind back on the stars. 虽然你可能经历着失恋之痛,但是赶紧给哥回到研究星星的正途上来
Gee, even the lowly dung beetle chooses to plot its course by using the Milky Way. 老天,即使低级的屎壳郎都能通过银河系来导航
Is that true? 真的么?
Everything I say is true. 哥的话都是真的
Now, of course, the dung beetle also enjoys eating feces, living in feces and making little balls out of feces. 不必多说屎壳郎也享受着以便便为食,以便便为家,用便便搓小球的生活方式
So pick and choose which aspects of its lifestyle you want to embrace. 所以赶紧从中选一个你想要的生活方式吧
Come on, you can talk to girls now. 拜托,你现在可以和女孩说话了
It shouldn't be hard for you to meet someone new. 再找个新妞对你不难才对
How can I meet someone new when everywhere I look, I see Lucy's face? 我怎么能找新妞?我不管看哪儿都是露西的音容笑貌
Tell me you don't see her smile in the crust of this chicken pot pie. 你难道没看见这块鸡肉派上都有她可爱的笑容吗?
Oh, would you stop it! 你赶紧给我打住!
Now, listen to me. There's a welcome party for incoming post-docs tonight. 现在,听我说,今晚有个为新进博士后举办的欢迎派对
Go to it and meet someone who isn't made of grease or pie. 去参加然后认识个新妞吧,只要她不是油或派做的就行
You think you're so cool because your wife is a person? 你觉得你老婆是个真人你就牛掰了是不是?
Look, Bernie's at a neuroscience conference with Amy, I'll go with you. 好了听着,伯尼和艾米去参加神经系统科学会议了,哥跟你一起去派对
You would do that for me? Of course. You're my friend. I want you to be happy. 你会为我牺牲? 当然啦!你是我好基友,我希望你开心
Thanks. Oh, Sheldon, since Amy's out of town, would you like to join us? 谢啦,谢尔顿,既然艾米出门了,你愿意和我们一起去吗?
I want you to be happy, too, but not enough to do anything about it. 我也希望你能高兴,但还没到为你实际付出的地步
Howie, stop. I can't talk like that. Amy's right here. 豪伊不要这样啦。我不能那样说话啦,艾米就在我身边呢
Sheldon, stop. For the last time, I will not bring home bed bugs. 谢尔顿打住,最后一次跟你说我不会携带床虱回家的
The hotel's nice. There's a pool, a gym, the bar looks like fun. 这酒店很豪华,有泳池,健身房,酒吧也很带劲
Because I looked in the bed, and there are no bugs. 因为老娘检查过床了,根本就没有床虱
Aw, I love you, too. 我也爱你哦
If I don't talk to you before you go to sleep, I'll meet you in dreamland. Good night. 如果睡前我没跟你甜言蜜语,我会在梦之境与你相遇哦。晚安
No, I will not consider sleeping in my garment bag. 不,我绝不会考虑睡在塑胶套里的
Penny, did you ever wonder how Starfleet captains... No. 佩妮你是否好奇星际迷航的指挥官是怎么...没有
Well, now that I've piqued your interest, welcome to the exciting world of 3D chess. 很好,既然我的问题引起了你的兴趣,欢迎进入3D国际象棋的世界
Why don't you just admit you only want to play this game, because you always play it with Leonard and you miss him? 你干嘛不直接承认,你想玩这个游戏完全是因为,你平时总和莱纳德一起玩,现在你想他了?
You overestimate his significance in my life. Oh... 你高估了他对我的重要性,噢...
Do I miss how he makes a face on my toaster waffle with syrup? No. 我会怀念他用糖浆在我的烤松饼上画笑脸?不
Do I miss the way he fixes the zipper on my jacket when it gets stuck? I don't think so. 还是我怀念他帮我修好夹克上卡住的拉链?我可不这么想
Do I miss how we say "good night" to each other through the walls of our bedroom using Morse code? 我是否怀念我们每天晚上睡觉前用摩尔斯电码互敲墙壁说晚安?
Okay, I get it, I get it. You are an emotionless robot. Well, I try. 好啦,知道啦,知道啦,你是个没有感情的机器。正在改进中
All right, let's just get this stupid game over with. 好吧,赶紧下完这愚蠢的棋
Great. I'll go first. Okay. By the way, how are you with zippers? 好呀,我先走, 好,对了,你会修拉链吗?
Why? Well, I really need to go to the bathroom, and this one's gone all cattywampus. 干嘛问这个?我现在很想上厕所,但这拉链卡在不该卡的地方
Wow, your work on jellyfish neural nets sounds so interesting. It is. 哇,你对水母神经网络的研究听起来好有趣。的确
You can download my paper off the university server. 你可以通过学校服务器下载我的论文
I will. You can download my paper on the Van Allen Belts from the university server as well. 我会的,你也可以通过学校服务器下载我关于范艾伦辐射带的论文
I will. All right. How'd it go? 好。好。怎么样?
Well, if you like dry, factual statements interspersed with painful moments of silence, it was bananas. 如果你喜欢枯燥的,基于事实的对话,中间还点缀着痛苦的沉默,棒极了
Check it out. Mrs. Davis from Human Resources is here. 看,人力资源部的戴维斯女士也在
She's probably on the lookout for sexual harassment. 大概是在留意有没有性骚扰事件
Oh, great. There go my chances of being sexually harassed. 这下好了,被性骚扰的机会都泡汤了
I heard her husband left her for a hot, young undergrad. 我听说他丈夫找了个年轻性感的大学生做小三
That's so much better than the old, ugly ones. 总比又老又丑的小三好
Mr. Wolowitz. Dr. Koothrappali. Mrs. Davis, nice to see you. 沃洛维茨先生,库斯拉帕里博士,戴维斯女士,很高兴见到你们
You know, I recently read a fascinating article on infidelity among penguins. Okay. 我最近读了一篇精彩的论文是关于企鹅之间的不忠行为。嗯
So if the fact that your husband left you makes you feel unattractive, just remember, penguins get cheated on, and they're adorable. 所以如果你觉得被丈夫背叛,让自己魅力减少了,不必担心,企鹅也被背叛,但它们多可爱啊
It was better when you couldn't talk to women. 还是你不能跟女人说话的时候比较好
I was thinking of going to the lecture on posterior cingulate cortex lesions in the formation of autobiographical memory. 我在想要不要去听一场讲座关于自传体记忆形成中的的后扣带皮层损伤
Oh, brain lesions are fascinating. 脑损伤什么的最有趣了
Unless they're yours, then they're a drag. 如果是你的脑子损伤,那就不好玩了
To the advancement of science. 敬科学的进步
And to the sick and dying who make it possible. 敬为科学进步贡献不少的病患们
This is fun; we never really get to talk shop with Penny around. 挺有趣的,我们和佩妮一起的时候从没聊我咱俩的共同话题
We usually just end up talking about boys. 之前总是聊着聊着就聊到男生
Which is fine, but it's nice to mix it up with a little intellectual conversation. 也不坏,但最好是能加入一些智慧层面的对话
From the two gentlemen at the bar. 这是两位先生请两位的
Oh, my gosh, boys bought us drinks! Boys bought us drinks! 天啊,有男的请我们喝酒,有男生请我们喝酒
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. 谢啦,谢啦,非常感谢
Be cool. You be cool! Guys are hitting on us, and not just to get to Penny. 淡定, 你淡定点!有人跟我们调情,而且不是为了接近佩妮
You're right. Thank you. 没错。谢啦
Ooh! Bad move. 噢,这一步没走好
Really? Why? 真的?为什么?
My queen can now take your rook from below. 我的皇后能从下面吃了你的车
So that means I lose, right? It's over! 所以意味着我输了,不是吗?结束啦!
If I make this move... but I won't because we're having too much fun. 如果我这么走的话你就完了,但我不想,因为我们玩得太开心啦
Okay, let's take a break. 好吧,中场休息一下
We're all out of alcohol. 我们没酒了
I wasn't going to get alcohol. 我并不想去拿酒
Gosh, I wonder what Leonard's doing right now. I miss him so much. 天,我想知道莱纳德在干嘛,我好想他
Well, if you'd like, we could call him. 既然你那么想他,我们可以给他打电话
I-I mean that you could call him. 我是说你可以给他打电话
As I've explained, the absence of my friends does not cause me pain. 如我所言,我朋友不在并不能使我悲伤
As rock and roll bad boy, Paul Simon, once said, "I am a rock. I am an i-i-i-island." 摇滚坏男孩保罗-西蒙曾经曰过,"我是一块石头我是一座岛嗷嗷嗷"
I'm calling him. 我要打给他
Oh, goodie! Put him on speakerphone! 太好了,打开扬声器
Excuse me, ladies, but my pants are buzzing. 不好意思,美女们,我的裤子在嗡嗡响
North Sea, how can I "kelp" you? 这里是北海考察队,有什么可以"傍"你的?
Leonard? Penny? Hey, it's Penny. 莱纳德?莱纳德?佩妮?佩妮?嘿,是佩妮啊
Everybody say hi to Penny. Hi, Penny! 大家跟佩妮打个招呼吧。你好,佩妮!
Wow, it sounds like you're having a good time. 哇,听起来你们玩得很开心嘛
Best time of my life! 这辈子最开心的时候!
Isn't it 5:30 in the morning there? Is it? 你那边不是凌晨五点半吗?是吗?
Hey, everybody, it's 5:30 in the morning! 大家,现在是凌晨五点半啦!
Okay, well, we were just calling you, because we were missing you. Iceberg! Uh-oh, hang on. Are you in danger? 好吧,我们打电话来,因为我们想你了。冰山!哦哦,等下,你们遇到危险了吗?
No, it's a drinking game. Whenever we see an iceberg, we take a shot! 不,我们在玩喝酒游戏,每次看到一座冰山,我们就干一杯!
Berg! Berg!... Leonard, Leonard? 冰山!冰山!冰山!……莱纳德,莱纳德?
I cannot believe we were missing that jerk. You were. 真没想到我们还在想念那个混蛋!是你想吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz7/466662.html |