生活大爆炸第七季:第3集:磨人的寻宝游戏(上)(在线收听

 So... couldn't help but notice none of you RSVP'd to my murder mystery dinner party. 那个...我发现你们没一个人回复了我的神秘谋杀主题晚餐派对

Oh, yeah. We were meaning to do that. 哦,那个呀。我们正打算回复呢
No, you weren't because it was a week ago and nobody came! 胡扯,因为那是上周的派对,你们一个都没来!
So, if you want to solve the mystery of who stabbed Koothrappali in the back with the weapon of indifference, it was all of you. 所以如果你们想知道那个谜团:是谁以冷漠深深伤了库斯拉帕里的心,是你们所有人!
I don't think that qualifies as a mystery. We all knew what we were doing. 我不认为这能被称作一个谜团,我们都很清楚自己干了什么
We're sorry, Rajesh. 拉杰什,我们很抱歉
Maybe we can do it next week. Whoa, whoa, we're not that sorry. 或许你下周能再办一个我们去,喂喂,我们还没抱歉到这个地步
Don't worry, I can take a hint. No more murder mystery parties. Great. Thank you. Hallelujah. 别担心,我懂你们的意思,不会再办神秘谋杀主题派对,太好了,谢谢,感谢上苍
Because I've got something even better planned. Aw! Why? Come on. Just hear me out. 因为我有了更棒的点子。不是吧? 拜托!听我说完嘛
I'm going to make you guys a scavenger hunt like they have at M.I.T.  我要让大家玩一个寻宝游戏,就像在麻省理工玩的那样。
Oh... I loved those. I did them every year there. 有点意思……那种我爱玩,以前在学校每年我都玩
We did them at Princeton, too. 我们在普林斯顿大学也玩
Oh, that's cute. Like it's a real college. 你真逗,那也算货真价实的大学啊?
That's amusing... I was going to say that about M.I.T., but it works for Princeton, too. 有点意思...我真想这么说麻省理工呢,但普林斯顿也一样
Scavenger hunts at Harvard were really tough. 哈佛的寻宝游戏可难了
I always got stuck on the first challenge... trying to find someone to be on a team with me. 我常常在第一个环节就卡住了……找队友环节
I guess that story's more sad than funny. 与其说搞笑,不如说是悲哀
I love scavenger hunts. My friends and I had them all the time. 我喜欢寻宝游戏,我和朋友就总玩这个
Oh, these are a little different. There's a tradition at elite universities. And Princeton. 哦,那和你的有所不同,我们说的是在顶尖大学的传统项目,以及普林斯顿大学
A tradition of hunts full of puzzles that rely on logic and obscure knowledge, science. 这种传统的寻宝游戏是以逻辑,高深知识及科学问题组成的
Oh, in ours we would just run around town looking for a store that would sell us beer. 懂了,我们的游戏一般就是满大街到处跑,找肯卖我们酒的商店
So, uh, who's in? 那么,谁来?
I think it sounds fun. Yeah, me, too. I'm in. Let's do it. 我觉得有点意思,我也觉得,我参加, 我们玩吧
I'm sorry. Are we really doing this or are we tricking Koothrappali again like with the dinner party? 我没跟上思路,我们是真要玩,还是像上次晚餐派对一样,再坑库斯拉帕里一次?
What's all this? 这都些什么啊?
Oh, everything I could possibly need to win the scavenger hunt. 有可能助我赢得寻宝游戏的所有东西
You really think he's gonna send us to a bowling alley? 你真觉得他会把我们引到保龄球馆去?
Well, if he does, do you know how filthy those rental balls are? 如果他这么做了,你知道那些租用的保龄球多脏吗?
They might as well stand on the corner and give away free rectal exams. 他们还不如站在角落给大家免费直肠检查呢
Okay, everybody. Who's ready for a... scavenger hunt? ... 好了,各位,准备好来一场...寻宝游戏了吗?
Somewhere... in the city of Pasadena, I've hidden a golden coin. Oh! 在帕萨迪纳市内某个神秘的地方,我藏了一枚金币。哇塞!
You will be faced with a total of ten puzzles! 诸位一共将面临10个谜题!
Each p... Each... each puzzle will lead you to the location of the next. 每个...每个...每个谜题将会指引诸位去下一个地点
The last of which will lead you to the coin. 最后一个谜题将会带你们找到金币
The first team that finds it... wins! 最先找到金币的那组...夺魁!
He is a born showman. 他真是天生就有表演细胞
Any questions? 提问环节
Yes, to be fair, do people who went to Princeton get a head start? 有问题,为公平起见,普林斯顿大学的同学是否可以提前寻宝?
That's not funny. 一点都不好笑
Oh, it actually is if you get the joke. 你要是懂了,就知道好笑了
It's based on the premise that Princeton isn't a very good school. Ha-ha. 它基于的前提是普林斯顿大学算不上顶尖大学,真!好!笑!
Oh, see? Now he gets it. 瞧?他懂了
Okay, guys, go ahead and divide yourselves into teams of two. 好了各位,开始吧,两人一组,自行组队
Should we just do couples? 要不就情侣各自组队呗?
Couples sounds great. Or we could mix things up. 情侣组队不错,不过,也可以混搭一下啊
Maybe pick names out of a hat. Whatever. 抓阄组队之类的。都可以呀
Whoa, whoa...whoa. Why don't you just admit you don't want to be on a team with me. 喂喂喂...你怎么不就直接承认你不想跟我一队
I just said, "Couples sound great." 我刚说了"情侣组队不错"
Mm-hmm, yeah, you don't think I'm smart enough. You think I'm gonna be a liability. 恩恩,你觉得我不够聪明,你觉得我成为负担
Even though I totally just used the word "liability" correctly in a sentence. Yeah. 即使我刚刚在一个句子里准确地使用了"负担"这个词,没错
All right, let's-let's do couples. I want to. 行吧,那就情侣组队,我想情侣组队的
No, no. Let's mix things up. 别别别,咱们来点混搭
I choose Sheldon, and we're gonna kick your ass!  我选谢尔顿,我们会让你输得很惨的!
Yeah... really? The only time I'm ever picked first for a team and I'm stuck with the liability? 啊...真的假的?唯一一次我第一个被选中的时候,我就要和"负担"一组?
Stop that. Penny is not a liability. 别这么说, 佩妮不是"负担"
Thank you. Do you want to be on my team? 谢谢,你想和我一队吗?
Maybe we pick names out of a hat. 要不还是抓阄决定
All right, hurry up and close the door so they can't hear us. 好了,赶紧关门,隔墙有耳
Would you stop pouting? So, you picked my name. Get over it. 别这副死样了行不?你自己抽的签,就这么着吧
Yes, and do you know what the odds are I'd pick your name? No. 是的,那你知道我抽中你的概率是多少吗?不知道
It's not hard... one in five. Now you know why I'm pouting. 一点都不难... 五分之一的概率,现在知道我为什么这副死样了吧
All right, teams. Get ready to open your first puzzle. Go! 好了,各位。准备迎接你们的第一个谜题,开始!
Do you see what I did? 你们发现了吗?
The first puzzle is a puzzle! Oh, my God, how adorable is that? 第一个谜题就是个拼图(又意"谜题")! 我的天,这多有爱啊
I wish I had a friend like me. 真想有个像我这样的朋友
What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
You have to start with the edges. 你应该从边缘开始拼起
Well, there's no right way, Sheldon. I already found a few pieces that fit. 没有固定的方法,谢尔顿,我已经找到几片能拼在一起了
Yeah, well, take them apart and start with the edges. 把它们拆开,从边缘拼起
And stop wasting time. 别浪费时间
Wow, you're really good at puzzles. 你很擅长拼图啊
I did them all the time as a kid. 小时候经常玩
As my mom used to say, "When you're doing a puzzle, it's like having a thousand friends." 如我母上大人所言,"当你玩拼图的时候,你就有了成千上万的朋友"
She was full of fun lies like that. 她一肚子都是有趣的谎言
If it makes you feel any better, my mom's just full of pound cake. 如果你听了会好受点,我妈一肚子都是重磅蛋糕
I'm sorry you got stuck with me. 很抱歉你得跟我一组
I bet you wanted to be with Bernadette. 我猜你一定想抽到伯纳黛特
Have you ever played a game with Bernadette? No. 你有和伯纳黛特玩过游戏么?没
Have you ever gone into a steel cage with a wolverine? 你有走进过关着豹熊的铁笼子么?
Faster, faster, faster! Do you not know that word? It means "more fast"! 快点!快点!快点!你不懂这词的意思么? 意思是"再快一点"!
Stop yelling at me. Hey! You'll know when I'm yelling at you. 别对我鬼吼鬼叫了。喂!等我鬼吼鬼叫的时候,你自然就知道了
Ooh, ooh, it's the comic book store! All right, come on. That's where we have to go. 哦哦,是漫画店! 搞定,快点,这就是我们要去的地方
But we haven't finished the puzzle. 但是我们还没有完成谜题
Well, it-it doesn't matter! We know the answer! 没有关系!我们已经知道答案了!
You think you know the answer. 你认为你知道答案
But it could be a trick. 但有可能是个陷阱
What if when the puzzle's complete, there's a sign in the window that says, "Go to the train store"? 万一拼图完成后,窗户上有个指示说"去玩具火车商店"呢?
Okay, it's not gonna say that. 这不会发生的!
Well, I hope you're wrong. 好吧,我希望你是错的
I really want to go to the train store. 我真的很想去玩具火车商店
It's the comic book store. Let's go! 是漫画书店,走!
Come on, numb nuts, it's the comic book store! 快点,白痴,是漫画书店!
It's the comic book store, it's the comic book store, it's the comic book store! 是漫画书店,是漫画书店,是漫画书店!
It's the comic book store. 是漫画书店
Do you think Penny's mad at me? 你说佩妮会生我气吗?
Because you're in the right lane behind a bus and you won't go around it? 因为你占右道开在公交车后,却不愿意超车吗?
I'm sure she finds it charming. 我肯定她觉得这很可爱
No, because I didn't want her on my team. 不,因为我不愿意她在我队伍里
I'm starting to think she dodged a bullet. 我开始认为,她是躲过了一劫
The slowest bullet in the world. 世间最慢的"一劫"
Geez, I never realized you were so competitive.  神呐,我从没发现你这么好胜,
Yeah, I know. It's-it's probably because I grew up with five brothers and sisters, so I had to fight for every... 我知道,可能因为我和五个兄弟姐妹一起长大,什么都要争...
Oh, my God, you did not just slow down for a bird! 天呐,你不能为了一只鸟减慢速度啊!
You know they fly, right?! 你知道它们会飞,对不?
I think this is the first time we've ever actually been alone together. 我想这是我们第一次单独呆在一起
Huh, I guess you're right. 嗯,你说得对
Wonder why that is? 为啥会这样呢?
Well, off the top of my head, I'd say we don't have a lot in common except for the people we're involved with. 我现在能想到的原因是,我们除了共同认识的朋友外,没有什么太多的共同点
Plus, when we first met, Penny warned me never to get into a car alone with you. Yeah. 另外,我们第一次见面时,佩妮警告过我,万不可和你独处一车。好吧
You know, I bet you and I have more in common than we think. Such as? 但是,我觉得我们还是有很多共同点的,例如?
I don't know. Tell me some things you like. 不知道。告诉我一些你喜欢的东西
Uh, let's see. I like harps, Little House on the Prairie, medieval poetry, medieval literature... Hey, how about some music? Great. 唔,我想想,我喜欢竖琴,《草原小屋》,中世纪诗,中世纪文学,来点音乐怎么样?太好了
Sheldon never lets me listen to music in the car. 谢尔顿从来不让我在车上听歌
He doesn't want to be mistaken for a gang member. 他不想被人误会是个黑帮坏蛋
Find something you like. Beatles, boring. 找找你喜欢的,披头士,无聊
Eminem, scary.  埃米纳姆,吓人
Weird Al? How old are you? 艾尔·扬科维奇?你都多大了?
Neil Diamond? Yeah, I love Neil Diamond. 尼尔·戴蒙德?对,我爱尼尔·戴蒙德
I love Neil Diamond. 我也爱尼尔·戴蒙德
Sweet Caroline, Bum-ba-da 甜蜜卡洛琳,Bum-ba-da
Good times never seemed so good, So good, so good, so good, I've been... 再好的时光,此刻最美,如此美好,如此美好,如此美好,我曾被...
Oh, hey, thanks for letting me use the comic book store as part of the scavenger hunt.  嘿,谢谢你让我用漫画书店作为寻宝游戏的一站,
Oh, my pleasure. Always happy to help out with fun things that I wasn't invited to be a part of. 没关系,我很高兴帮助那些没有邀请我的好玩的事情
Oh, congratulations. You're the first team to arrive. 哦,恭喜!你们是第一个到达的队伍
Yes! It's not a ruse to make fun of me. It's a real game and I'm winning it! 太好了!这不是嘲笑我的反讽,这是一个真正的游戏而且我还领先!
Your next puzzle is a riddle. 你们下一个谜题是个谜语
And who better to give it to you than The Riddler? 还有谁能比谜语人(反派,蝙蝠侠的敌人)更适合给你们谜语的?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz7/466666.html