生活大爆炸第七季:第22集:黄鹤已去,来者可追(上)(在线收听

 Gentlemen, Star Wars day is rapidly approaching. We should finalize our plans. 先生们,星战日即刻降临,我们得确定一下最终计划

What? That's a real thing? 什么?还真有这个节日?
What is it, Star Wars Christmas? 是什么,星战圣诞节吗?
No. Don't be ridiculous. That's Wookiee Life Day. 不,你别搞笑了,那个是伍基生活节
So, when is it? 那星战日是什么时候?
Uh  well  it's not May the fifth... and it's not May the third... It's May the fourth. 不是5月5日...也不是5月3日...而是5月4日哦
Get it? May the fourth be with you? 听懂了吗?愿五四与你同在?
"May the force be with you." Get it? "愿原力与你同在"听出来了吗?
Oh, no. This face wasn't because I didn't get it. 不不,我这个表情不是因为我没听出来
Come in. Hey, you got a second? 请进。嗨,你有空吗?
Yes. Actually, I'm glad you're here. 有呢。你来得正好呢
I-I'm working on the Star Wars Day schedule. 我正在安排星战日时间表
Now, I have a window built in after Phantom Menace, for complaining, but... I'm worried an hour won't be enough time. 我在《星球大战前传一:魅影危机》后面建了一个窗口,用来吐槽,但是...我担心一个小时太短不够吐槽
Sheldon, I-I've got some bad news. 谢尔顿,我...有个坏消息
What is it? I just read online that Arthur Jeffries passed away. 什么?我刚刚在网上看到亚瑟·杰弗里斯去世了
Professor Proton is dead? Sorry, buddy. 质子教授死了?别太难过了,兄弟
What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
Comforting you? 安慰你?
Y-Your heart might be in the right place, but your head, chest and arms certainly aren't. 你...你的心意我领了,但你的头,胸和胳膊就算了
Anyway, the-the funeral's on Sunday. 好吧,葬礼在周日
But, that's Star Wars Day. Yeah... um... of all the things about this that are sad, that might not be number one. 但那天是星战日啊。没错...额...比起这个伤心事,星战日也许不能排在第一位吧
You okay? I know he meant a lot to you. I'm fine. Okay. 你还好吗?我知道他对你来说非常重要。我没事。好吧
Yet he cried when they changed the Raisin Bran box. 葡萄麦维早餐的包装换了你倒是哭了
This, uh, this is something interesting boys and girls. 孩子们,给你们说点有意思的事儿
After an owl eats, he spits up part of his meal, that he can't digest, in the form of a pellet. 猫头鹰进食之后,它会把无法消化的食物,像小球一样吐出来
Is-Isn't that a hoot? 是不是很呆萌?
We'll be right back after I fire my writers. Oh, shut up. 等我炒掉我的编剧,马上回来。噢,闭嘴
Watching your old friend? Hmm. Yes. 在看你的老朋友吗?是啊
Look at him, Amy. It's such a shame. 你看他呀,艾米。真是遗憾
Struck down in the prime of my life. 在我青春年华的时候离开了
Do you want me to go to the funeral with you? 要我陪你去参加他的葬礼吗?
Oh, I'm not going to the funeral. Why not? 噢,我不打算去参加葬礼。为什么不去?
All those people blowing their noses. 葬礼上个个都在擤鼻涕
You can't tell the sick from the sad. Mm. 你都无法区分他们是伤心还是生病
I'll be at home celebrating Star Wars Day as planned. 我会按原计划呆在家里庆祝星战日
Are you sure you don't want to go say good-bye? 你确定不想去道个别吗?
Amy, mourning the inevitable is a complete waste of time. 艾米,哀悼无法避免的事,纯属浪费时间
And watching a bunch of goofy space movies you've seen hundreds of times isn't? 那看一堆已经看过几百遍的愚蠢太空片就不算浪费时间?
If we were in a physical relationship, you just lost sex tonight. 如果我们之间有肉体关系,今晚你就得不到我的宠幸了
Hey, guys. Hey, Penny. Happy Star Wars Day. Okay. 大家好。你好,佩妮,星战日快乐。好的
Can I make you breakfast? 给你做份早餐怎么样?
Admiral Ackbar's Snack Bar is open for business. 阿克巴上将快餐店开张啦
No, thanks. Leonard and I are just going to the funeral. 不,谢了,我和莱纳德要去去参加葬礼
You sure. Not even coffee? We have R2-Decaf. Maybe a nice Cafe Au Leia? 你确定吗,连咖啡都不要?我们有R2-D咖啡因(R2-D2和低咖啡因合称)。要不来杯欧蕾娅咖啡?
And if you're not in the mood for coffee, I can always make you a Chai Tea-3PO. 如果你现在没心情喝咖啡,我可以给你泡一杯印度3PO茶
Oh, I get it... like C-3PO. 我懂了,出自C-3PO
What happened to me? 我这是怎么了?
Hey, uh, Sheldon, you want anything? 谢尔顿,你要点什么吗?
Uh, no, thank you. You're being so quiet. 不用,谢谢。你一直不说话
Are you upset or are you just rebooting? I'm fine. 不高兴吗?还是程序重启中?我没事
Sweetie, are you sure you don't want to come with us to the funeral? 亲爱的,你确定不和我们一起去参加葬礼吗?
Oh, I appreciate the offer, but Arthur is gone and there's nothing I can do about it. 谢谢你的邀请,但亚瑟已去,而我无能为力
When Darth Vader struck down Obi-Wan, did Luke cry like a baby and go to his funeral? 当黑武士打倒欧比旺的时候,天行者卢克有嚎啕大哭还参加葬礼吗?
No. He blew up the Death Star. Why do I know this?! 没有,他炸了死星,我为什么会知道啊?!
Arthur Jeffries was a scientist. 亚瑟·杰弗里斯生前是位科学家
I'm sure he didn't care about silly superstitions like funerals. 我相信他不会在意葬礼这种愚蠢的迷信行为
You know, if he were here, I think he'd say, "Enjoy Star Wars Day." 如果他在这儿,我想他会说"好好享受星战日吧"
He was 84; he'd say, "Where's my pudding?" 他已经84高龄了,他只会问"我的布丁在哪?"
Before you go, at least let me pack you some Attack of the Scones for the road. 出发之前,至少让我为你们打包些"进击的司康饼"在路上吃
Oh, like Attack of the Clones. We are leaving right now. 知道,谐音"进击的克隆人"(星球大战前传2),我们赶紧走
Arthur passing away was harder on Sheldon than he's ready to admit. 其实亚瑟离世对谢尔顿打击很大,只是他自己还不愿承认这一点
Really hoping this will cheer him up. Me, too. 真心希望这个能让他开心点。希望如此
Although, it might've been thoughtless of us to bake a Death Star cake. 不过,咱们直接烤个死星蛋糕有点没头没脑的
No, it combines two of Sheldon's favorite things: chocolate chips and the ability to destroy a planet at the push of a button. 不会啊,它结合了谢尔顿的最爱的两个元素:巧克力碎以及摁下按钮就能摧毁星球的能力
Well, anyway, it'll be a nice surprise for the boys. 不管怎样,对他们来说是个惊喜
And Howie doesn't think I take his interests seriously, so hopefully this will keep him fooled for a while. 而且华仔觉得我不把他的爱好当回事,所以希望这东西能哄他一阵吧
Okay, let's get the fondant and start decorating. 搞定,我们拿翻糖开始装饰吧
This is pretty cool. You don't see too many spherical cakes. 其实还真挺炫酷的。球形蛋糕不常见啊
I wonder why that is. 还真不知道是为什么呢
I have a confession to make. 我要坦白
I've never been to a funeral before. Really? 我还没参加过葬礼。真的吗?
I just never knew anyone that died. 认识的人都还活着
I had a pet pig when I was a kid. I mean, when he died, we didn't have a funeral, we had a barbecue. 我小时候养过宠物猪,但它死了,我们也没举行葬礼,举办了烤肉宴
Yeah, we won't be eating Arthur tonight. 我们今晚应该是吃不到亚瑟
I didn't know him very well, but I still really liked him. 虽然不是很了解他,但我还是挺喜欢他的
It's weird that he's... just gone. I know. 他就这么走了,我心里很...不好受。我明白
I feel like I want to cry. 我有点想哭
Oh... that's-that's fine. Go ahead. 没关系。想哭就哭吧
I can't do it with you staring at me. Sorry. 你盯着我,我哭不出来。不好意思
No, I'm dry. You're a big crybaby... you start, I'll join in. 不行了,哭不出来。你是爱哭鬼,你先哭,我跟上
I am not a crybaby. Toy Story 3? The toys were holding hands in a furnace! 我不是爱哭鬼。那《玩具总动员3》怎么回事?玩具们可是在垃圾场熔炉里手拉着手啊!
Look, A-Arthur lived a full life. 亚瑟这一生圆满了
And he inspired a lot of people. 他启发了很多人
Sure, he-he was my childhood hero, but...  当然,他是我童年的偶像,但是...
the fact that I got to work with him, side by side, before he... died was... it was... it was a gift. 后来有机会与他共事,一起工作,就在他...生前...那段时光真是...天赐的礼物
It was a gift. Thank you for being the emotional one in this relationship. 是一份礼物。谢谢你,在我们的感情中做多愁善感的那一个
I got your back. Yeah. 我支持你。是呀
Okay, here we go. Episode I The Phantom Menace. 好了,开始。第一部,《魅影危机》
Let's get this over with. 赶紧看完得了
Since we all agree Episode I isn't our favorite, maybe we just skip it this time. 既然我们都不喜欢第一部,这次就略过不看了呗
Yeah, Howard, I think you of all people should avoid espousing the principle that if something is not our favorite, we should just get rid of it. 霍华德,我觉得咱们几个里面就你最不该支持这样的观点:凡不喜欢者,皆可抛
You know, I heard this way of watching the movies called the Machete Order, where you watch Episodes IV and V, 我听说有一种看《星球大战》的方法叫做"弯刀次序",也就是说你先看第4-5部
then skip Episode I, watch II and III as a flashback, and then finish with VI. 跳过第1部,然后回顾看第2-3部,最后看第6部
Okay, so you'd lose most of Jar Jar, all the trade route talk, and the boring senate hearings, which are like watching C-SPAN with monsters. 好吧,那你就错过了加·加·宾克斯大部分的情节,所有贸易航路上的对话,还有无聊的参议院听证会,这就跟和怪兽一起看政治频道一样呀
Get rid of the trade route part? 不看贸易航路部分?
Then how would Palpatine get Chancellor Valorum kicked out of office? 那帕尔帕庭怎么会把韦洛伦议长赶下台?
How would he get himself elected? How? 他怎么会当选议长?怎么会啊?
Can we get through one holiday without you saying something ridiculous? 我们能不能好好过个假期,你就别出馊主意?
It was just a suggestion. 这只是一个建议啊
Well, you know what else was just a suggestion? 你知道还有什么"只是一个建议"不?
"Why don't we change the Raisin Bran box?" "要不我们把葡萄麦维早餐的包装换了?"
Hmm? And you know who got hurt by that? 你知道谁会因此受到伤害不?
Every single person who eats breakfast! 所有吃早餐的人!
Wow. I think he's taking this Professor Proton thing pretty hard. 哇。我觉得他对质子教授的事还没法释怀
Should we try to console him? 要不要安慰安慰他?
Or... should we respect his privacy in this moment of grief? 或者...我们应该在这个悲痛的时刻让他一个人静静?
By staying here and watching the movie. That's what good friends would do! 也就是说坐在这里看电影...好朋友就该这么干啊!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz7/466728.html