生活大爆炸第八季 第1期:心灵疗伤铁路之旅(在线收听

 Previously on The Big Bang Theory. 《生活大爆炸》前情提要。

We were worried about you. 我们担心你。
Don't be melodramatic. 别这么夸张。
I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever. 我只是准备登上火车永远离开。
Well, so a few things don't go your way and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo? 生活中有几件事不如你意,你就决定像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗?
Leonard, I am overwhelmed. 莱纳德,我不知所措。
Everything is changing, and it's simply too much. 一切都在改变,多到让人无法接受。
I need to get away and think. 我需要离开,好好想想。
Sheldon...-Yes? 谢尔顿...-什么事?
I'm gonna miss you. 我会想你的。
Of course you are. 这不废话吗。
You just made that easier. 慢走不送。
Excuse me. Is it at all possible that you're knitting a pair of pants? 打扰一下。有没有可能你现在打的是毛线裤呢?
Oh, well, no, you're understandably terrified. But, you know, allow me to explain. 别走,你感到害怕是可以理解的。但请给我个机会解释。
45 days ago, um, I embarked on a railroad journey of healing because my university was making me do string theory, and my favorite comic book store burned down, and when my roommate got engaged,  45天前,我开启了一段心灵疗伤铁路之旅,因为当时我的大学逼我研究弦理论,而我最喜爱的漫画店发生了火灾,我的室友还订婚了,
my girlfriend wanted to move in with me, which was no doubt a ploy just to see my - well, excuse my language, but my bathing suit parts. 而我女朋友想搬进来跟我同居,而那明显是幌子,她的目的...抱歉失礼了,是染指我小裤裤里的东西。
Uh, sir, may I use your phone? 先生,能借用一下电话吗?
I don't think so. 恐怕不能。
Yeah, well, I understand that I'm half naked, but there is a reasonable explanation. 好吧,我知道我现在是半裸的,但是我有个合理的解释。
While I slept in my sleeper car, all my possessions were stolen. 我在火车卧铺上睡觉时东西全被偷走了。
Now, typically, I wear pajamas, but I recently adopted a hobo lifestyle and pajamas are the sleep-pants of the Man. 通常来说,我都会穿睡裤,但最近我习惯了流浪汉的生活方式,而睡裤是普通人穿来睡觉的。
I'll have you know, Mahatma Gandhi wore no pants and a nation rallied behind him! 我告诉你,圣雄甘地也没穿裤子,全印度还不是团结起来支持他!
My good man...Now, before you walk away...I know that I may appear deranged, but I am, in fact, a world-renowned physicist. 老兄在你走之前我想说我可能看起来像疯子,但其实我是一个世界闻名的物理学家。
Ask me the difference between a boson and a fermion. 不信你问我玻色子跟费米子的差异。
Go ahead, ask! Bosons have integer spin, fermions have half-integer spin! 来啊,你问吧!玻色子自旋为整数,费米子自旋为半整数!
My legs are getting cold! 我的腿好冷!
Why won't anybody help me? 为什么没人帮帮我呢?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466867.html