生活大爆炸第八季 第7期:亨氏番茄酱(在线收听

 Any chance his car needs to be washed by a girl in a bikini? 他有可能需要比基尼女郎帮他洗车吗?

No...Okay, I'm really sorry for wasting your time. 不...对不起,浪费了你的时间。
Don't worry about it. Thanks for stopping by. 别担心,谢谢你过来面试。
Okay, thanks. 好吧,谢谢。
Um, I'm sor...listen, could you do me a favor and not tell Bernadette how badly I blew this interview? 抱歉...你能帮我个忙吗?不要告诉伯纳黛特我面试情况有多差?
She'll get upset. And honestly I'm a...a little terrified of her. 她肯定会生气。老实说,我真有点怕她。
Wait, wait. You're scared of Bernadette? 等一下,你害怕伯纳黛特?
Yeah, kind of. 有那么一点。
I thought it was just me! 我以为只有我怕她呢!
EEveryone thinks she's so nice with that squeaky little voice. 每个人都觉得她特好说话,声音细细的尖尖的。
I know, but she's kind of a bully! She is! 我懂,可她其实是个恶霸!没有错!
I I didn't even want to meet you, but, uh, I was too scared to say no to her. 我本来不想见你的可我不敢开口拒绝她。
Me, too! 我也是!
Yeah, yeah! One one time, I had...Oh! I had to tell her we were cutting thethe research funding for one of the drugs she was developing. 对吧,对吧!有一次,我...我本来要告诉她我们要削减她正在研发的某种药剂的经费。
What happened? 结果呢?
I couldn't do it! 我根本开不了口!
She's still working on it! 她现在还在研究呢!
We're not gonna tell her about this, right? Oh, my God, no! No, no... 这件事你不会说出去吧?我的天,当然不会!
At the hot dog stand in the Denver train station Heinz ketchup. 绝不丹佛车站的热狗摊用的是亨氏番茄酱。
At the hot dog stand in the Salt Lake City train station Heinz ketchup. 盐湖城车站的热狗摊用的是亨氏番茄酱。
At the hot dog stand in the Indianapolis train station... 那印第安纳波利斯车站的热狗摊子用的是...
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Wrong! Hunt's! 答错了!是汉斯番茄酱!
Hey, Amy! What do you say? 艾米!你觉得如何?
You ready to move on to the mustard round? 准备好玩猜芥末酱的游戏了吗?
Have you not noticed that I've been sitting back here quietly stewing for the past two hours? 你难道没觉察到我这两个小时一直默默地坐在后面吗?
I just thought you were bad at the game. 我以为你只是很不会猜呢。
I'm mad at you! 我是在生你的气!
How could you just go away like that without even saying goodbye, and then call Leonard for help instead of me? 你怎么能就这样不告而别地走掉,然后打电话给莱纳德求助,却不来找我?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466873.html