生活大爆炸第八季 第14期:X教授(在线收听

 You enjoy giving people grades. 你喜欢给别人打分。

A valid point, but unoriginal  Bminus. 观点正确,但是非原创  B。
And you love the sound of your own voice. 你喜欢你自己的声音。
Yeah, well, of course I do. 对,没错,我喜欢。
Listen to it. It's like an earful of melted caramel. 听听。就像听到了融化的焦糖。
Look, most importantly, this will let you move on and study dark matter. 最重要的是这样你才能继续研究暗物质。
It is true that many of my heroes have taken students under their wings: Feynman, Einstein, Professor X. 我有很多偶像倒是都曾给予过学生帮助
undefined undefined
Humorously, in the case of Professor X, some of his students actually had wings. 有趣的是,对于X教授来说,他的一些学生还真的有翅膀。
That's rich. 真有意思。
I'll use that one to lighten the mood after my entire class fails the midterm. 等全班学生在期中考试挂科之后我会用这个笑话来逗笑他们。
Measuring starfish serotonin levels in response to one point two molar stimulation of pleasure cells. 通过使用1.2摩尔的快感细胞刺激测量海星的血清素等级。
You like that, don't you? 你喜欢这样对吧?
That's right, say my name. 没错,说我的名字。
Hey, what's going on?  Not much. 还好吗?还行。
You want to get a drink later? Just the two of us? 等会儿要去喝一杯吗?就我俩?
No Penny? 不叫佩妮吗?
Not tonight. I'm a little frustrated with her. 今晚不叫她。我对她有点失望。
Because you got her the job and you think she should be working harder to prepare for it? 因为你帮她找到工作,你觉得她应该好好准备?
So it's not just me. You see it, too! 原来不光是我,你也看到了!
I do, I see it. 对,我也看到了。
It's driving me crazy. 快把我逼疯了。
Just this afternoon, I saw on Instagram that instead of studying, she went out to lunch and got a manicure. 今天下午,我在她的相册里看见她没有好好学习,还跑出去吃午餐,还去做了美甲。
That's outrageous! 太过分了!
I know! 对啊!
If she doesn't do well, ththis could reflect poorly on you. 如果她做不好也会坏了你的名声。
Exactly. Does she not realize it or does she not care? 是啊。她是不知道,还是不在乎?
I don't know. 我不知道。
The important thing is I am here for you so we can mutually disparage this unpleasing third party. 重要的是,我支持你,所以我们可以一起鄙视这个讨厌的第三方。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466880.html