生活大爆炸第八季 第16期:积分符号(在线收听

 I'd use Feynman's trick  differentiate under the integral sign. 我会用费曼的秘诀积分符号内取微分。

Okay. 不错嘛。
What is the correct interpretation of quantum mechanics? 量子力学的正确诠释是什么?
Since every interpretation gives exactly the same answer to every measurement, they are all equally correct. 每一种诠释对于每一次测量给出的答案都一样,所以它们同等正确。
However, I know you believe in the Many Worlds Interpretation, so I'll say that. Now do you think I'm smart enough? 但是我知道你支持的是多宇宙诠释,所以我会顺着你说,现在你觉得我够聪明了吗?
No. 不。
Oh, come on. You might've gone to school for a couple more years than me, but guess what engineers are just as smart as physicists. 拜托,你也许就比我多上了几年学,但是工程师和物理学家一样聪明。
You take that back! 你把这话收回去!
No. 不。
So, after drinks with Bernadette, I get home, and Penny calls to complain about her. 和伯纳黛特喝了几杯后我刚到家,佩妮就打来电话抱怨伯纳黛特。
And then while I'm talking to Penny, I get a text from Bernadette. 我正和佩妮说着呢伯纳黛特又发来短信。
Wh...I'm trying to prepare my lesson plan for Howard. 我正为霍华德准备教学计划呢。
Why are you telling me this? 你干嘛告诉我这些废话?
Because it's taken 15 years, but high school is finally awesome! 因为虽然晚了15年,但高中生活终于开始精彩了!
I love them both, but I'm in the center now, and I love that even more. 虽然我爱她们俩,但现在我成了团体中心,我更爱这种感觉。
Amy, please. I am trying to figure out a way to intellectually emasculate a dear friend of mine. 艾米,拜托,我正努力寻找一种用智力阉割我好友的方法。
But I'm just... Not now. 可人家... 别烦我了。
You better watch that attitude, buddy. 注意你的态度,老弟。
You're dating the popular girl now. 你女朋友现在可是校园红人呢。
You're up late. 你还没睡啊。
Oh, I'm working on my lesson plan for Wolowitz. 我在为沃罗威茨量身定制教学计划。
He is going to be so lost. 保证他跟听天书一样。
Look at this section over here. 快看这部分内容。
Even I don't really understand it. 连我都不懂是什么。
Sheldon, why are you doing this? 谢尔顿,你为什么要这么做?
I'm a teacher, Leonard. It's my job. 我是一名教师,莱纳德。这是我的工作。
No, II mean, why are you going to so much trouble to prove that you're smarter than Wolowitz? 不,我是说你为什么要费尽周折来证明你比沃罗威茨聪明呢?
Oh, it's no trouble; it's actually a pleasure. 完全不费劲,我高兴着呢。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466882.html