生活大爆炸第八季 第26期:误解(在线收听

 Funny. 真有趣。

Okay, I'm sorry. Did we get off on the wrong foot?  好吧。抱歉,我们之间是不是有误解?
Because since the other night, I kind of feel like you might have a problem with me. 因为从那天晚上开始,我就有点觉得你可能对我存在芥蒂。
No, it's fine. 不,挺好的。
Are you sure, because it doesn't seem fine? 你确定吗?看起来不是很好啊。
Okay. If you really want to talk about this, I do have a problem. 好吧。你非要说这个问题的话,我确实心存芥蒂。
Oh, my God. Tell me...what did I do? 天哪,告诉我... 我哪做错了?
Look, it's nothing. It's just...Raj told me that a while ago, you two hooked up. 其实没什么。我只是...Raj告诉我不久前,你俩睡过。
What? ! Oh, why would he say that? 什么?!他为什么那么说?
Did it not happen? 你们没有吗?
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a hook-up. 好吧,准确来说不算睡过。
Did you kiss? 你们接吻了?
Yeah. 是的。
Were you naked? 你们都裸着?
Yeah. 是的。
So, it was a hook-up. 那就是睡过了。
No. Yeah. 没有。有。
So, what are some ways we could set our comic book store apart from the competition? 那么,我们有什么办法能让我们的漫画店在同行中脱颖而出?
Oh, kids buy comic books. It would be great to figure out a way to get more kids in the store. 孩子买漫画书,想个主意让更多的小孩来我们店再好不过了。
You know, when I was a kid, I loved going there, but I could never get a ride. 我小时候,就很喜欢去漫画店。但是从来搭不到车。
Ooh, what if we got a van and drove around and picked kids up? 哦,那我们就开辆货车四处转悠,带孩子们去漫画店吧?
Nice. You mean, like at parks and schools? 好主意。你的意思是,在公园和学校门口等?
Toy stores, puppet shows. 还有玩具店,木偶剧院。
Hold on. So, your idea is to get a van and cruise the streets looking for kids to pick up? 等等。你们的主意是要弄一辆货车,在大街上找搭车的孩子?
Yes. 是的。
And are you gonna use candy to lure them in? 然后要用糖引诱他们上车?
We are now! 你不说我们还想不到呢!
You told Emily we hooked up? ! 你告诉Emily我们睡过?!
Um, well, in my defense, I tell everybody. 我要辩一句,我告诉了所有人。
Why would you say that? ! 你为什么这么说?!
We were having a conversation about past lovers. 那时候我们在说前任的问题。
We weren't lovers! Come on. Everyone knows we didn't sleep together.  我们没有谈过恋爱!拜托。每个人都知道我们没有上床。
We got drunk and fooled around. Why couldn't you just leave me out of it? 我们只是喝醉了犯傻。为什么你要扯上我呢?
Well, we were being honest.  我们都坦诚相告。
You would leave me out of the conversation with the next guy if you dump Leonard? 要是你甩了Leonard之后和下一任也不会提起我吗?
Why say it? - Yes! 说这个干嘛?- 是的!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466901.html