生活大爆炸第八季 第56期:晚餐(在线收听) |
Great timing, food just got here. 时间刚刚好,晚餐刚刚到。 Ooh, Siam Palace? - Yes. 泰国菜吗?-是的。
Uh, mee krob and chicken satay? - Yes. 泰式炒面与鸡肉沙爹?-有的。
Uh, extra peanut sauce? - No, but you can have mine. 多加花生酱了吗?-没,我的给你好了。
Eh, well, very well. Oh, and on the topic of sharing things that are yours, there is a gentleman caller bringing flowers to your fiancee as we speak. 好吧,也行。既然说到了分享你的东西,就在我们说话的这会,有个穿着绅士的访客带着花找你未婚妻。
What? Why didn't you say that first? 什么?你怎么不一进门就说呢?
Why didn't you get extra peanut sauce? We can both play this game. 那你为什么没多加花生酱呢?要斗嘴谁怕谁。
Can I help you? 请问你有事吗?
Oh, hi. Uh, does Penny live here? 你好。请问佩妮住这里吗?
May I ask why? 我能问为什么找她吗?
Well, I-I met her at my office, she winked at me. I-I came hoping to initiate a romantic relationship. 我是在我办公室认识她的,她对我抛媚眼。我来是希望跟她继续发展。
Um, I'm pretty sure she didn't wink at you. 我敢确定她没对你抛媚眼。
Oh, she did. Seductively, like this. And then she touched my arm for two Mississippis. Like, you know, one Mississippi, two...-I got it, I got it. 她绝对有。动作很勾人,像这样。然后她摸了我的手臂足足两大秒。像这样:一大秒、 两...-我懂了,我懂了。
Listen, um...I think there's been a misunderstanding. See, Penny is my fiancee. 听我说,我想这中间一定是有什么误会。佩妮是我的未婚妻。
Really? I've never seen her wear an engagement ring. 真的吗?我从未看见她手上有戴订婚戒啊。
Really? 真的吗?
So, am I to presume that her flirtation was just a sales technique? 所以我可以推测,她挑逗我只是销售技巧的一种罢了。
I think so. 应该是。
When will I learn? It's just like the cute girl at the pet store all over again. 我什么时候才学精啊?宠物店可爱女店员事件又重演了。
Excuse me? 你说什么?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467081.html |