生活大爆炸第八季 第119期:站街女部门(在线收听) |
How's it going in there? 你试得怎么样啊? Not really a great outfit for work, unless something opens up in the hookers and whores division. Hey, can I ask you something? 这件上班穿不太合适,除非我们新开了站街女部门。我能问你件事吗?
Sure. 问呀。
Do I really force you to do things you don't want to? 我真的会逼你做你不想做的事吗?
Yeah, but it's okay. 是的,不过我不介意。
How is it okay? 怎么能不介意呢?
I promised myself, if I ever got friends, I'd do whatever they said. Really, I'm lucky you found me before a cult did. 我发过誓,如果我能交到朋友,我一定乖乖听他们的话。我能在遇到邪教之前认识你,真是太幸运了。
Well, you know, that was a long time ago. 可那是很久以前的事了,你现在是不同的人了。
You're a different woman now. You're smart, you've got great friends, you've got a boyfriend, you're pretty, you have zero fashion sense, 你聪明,你有很多好朋友,你有男朋友,你也变漂亮了,你对时尚完全没有概念,
but...Anyway, tonight we're gonna do whatever you want. 可是...总之,今晚你来决定我们干什么吧。
Really? 真的吗?
Absolutely. You name it, we're doing it. 真的。你提议,我们就去做。
Basket weaving at the craft museum. 我们去手工博物馆编篮子吧。
Well, you named it. 好吧,你都提了。我又想起了一个。
Oh, here's another one. I wish that the apple pancake mix was on the top shelf because it starts with an "A," 我想把苹果煎饼粉放在架子最高层,因为苹果是以字母A开头的(Apple)
but I don't put it there because I don't want you breaking one of your little legs when you're supposed to be making my breakfast. 但我却没这么做,因为我不想让你为我做早饭时摔断你的小短腿。
Is it my turn to talk about the compromises I make? 轮到我说我做出的让步了吗?
I wasn't done, but go ahead. He said, compromising. 我还没说完,不过你说吧。他让了一步,说道。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467255.html |