生活大爆炸第八季 第138期:真的做了(在线收听

 Well, we did it. 好了,我们真的做了。

Yes, we did, my friend. 是的,我的朋友。
Is your tongue blue? 你的舌头怎么是蓝色的?
I don't want to talk about it. 我不想谈这件事。
Okay, movie night, what do you want to watch? 电影之夜,你们想看什么?
Whatever happened to that ape movie you were in? 你出演的那部猿人电影怎么样了?
Oh, God. Probably nothing. I think I saw the director twirling a sign outside the Verizon store. 天啊。可能根本没发行。我好像看到导演在手机通讯行外面转广告牌拉客人呢。
Search for it. 搜搜看。
Wha...no. No! Why? 什么 ...不!为什么啊?
'Cause it would be fun to watch. 因为一定很好玩。
It would be humiliating. 我一定会丢脸死。
Well, now we have two reasons. 现在我们有两个理由了。
They have it. 上面有这部。
Please, can we watch it? -Please? 求求你了,让我们看看好吗?-拜托了。
Fine, but I'm telling you, it's terrible. 好吧,不过我警告你们,超级难看。
Have you even seen it? - No. 你自己看过吗?-没有。
Well, maybe it turned out better than you think. 也许比你想得好多了。
Bananas, get your fresh bananas. 香蕉,给你买新鲜的大香蕉喽。
It really didn't. 看来是烂透了。
Sheldon, this is superfluid helium. Put this in your mouth, your tongue will freeze and break off. 谢尔顿,这是超流氦。把这个放到嘴巴里,你的舌头就会冻成碎片。
Does it smell like blueberries? 它闻起来像蓝莓吗?
No. 不像。
Then we're probably okay. 那就应该没问题了。
Hey, your paper got mentioned on the Quantum Diaries physics blog. 你们的论文被量子物理学博客提到了。
Really? Wh-What'd they say? 真的吗?他们怎么说?
Uh, it's basically a summary of the theory, but there's a bunch of positive comments on the message board. - Let me see, let me see. 只是简单地介绍了一下这个理论,不过下面有好多正面留言。-让我看看,让我看看。
One calls it "Insightful and innovative". We're insightful and innovative. 有人称它是"有见地和创新的"。我们有见地,还富有创新精神。
Ooh, nice to meet you, Mr. Insightful. 你好,有见地先生。
Oh, the pleasure is mine, Mr. Innovative. Uh, another one says, "The concept shows some real out-of-the-box thinking". 你好,非常创新先生。还有人说 "这个理论显示出了极度发散的思维"。
Do you hear that, Mr. Out-Of-The? 你听到了吗,发散先生?
I do, indeed, Mr. Box-Thinking. 听到了,思维先生。
How are you today, Mr. Can-You-Believe-These-Jack-Asses? 你今天好吗,"这俩二货让人无语"先生?
Just dandy, Mr. ... I-Wish-I-Was-Better-At-Improv. 挺好的,"我要是更会胡扯就好了"先生。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467274.html