生活大爆炸第八季 第139期:再读一条(在线收听

 Read another one. 再读一条。

Okay, okay. Uh..."The analogy between space-time and a supercooled fluid is either meaningless or...false". 好的。"将时空与超冷液体进行类比,要么没意义,要么是错的。"
I wish this blog would devote itself to real science Instead of wasting our time with crackpot, wannabe theoreticians in a rush to publish. 我希望这个博客能关注真正的科学,而不是为了急于发表成果的、妄想成名的疯子理论家浪费我们的时间。
Who wrote that? 谁写的?
It's anonymous, and user name "General Relativity." 匿名的,用户名为"广义相对论"。
Well...I'm responding to it. 我要回复。
Uh, don't lower yourself to their level. 别...把自己搞得跟他们一个档次。
Look, I am simply going to defend our work, scientist to scientist. 我只是保护我们的工作成果,以科学家的方式理论。
And failing that, suggest that his mother enjoys a string of both human and non-human lovers. 如果沟通失败的话,就暗示他的母亲很享受与人类以及非人类爱人有一腿。
Sheldon, my name's on that paper, too. There's no upside to doing this. 谢尔顿,我的名字也在论文上。这样做没好处。
He just left another comment. 他又评论了。
What does it say? 说什么?
Upon review, I've changed my mind about The Cooper-Hofstadter hypothesis That space-time is like a superfluid. 经研究,对于库霍氏的时空像超流体的假设我改变了自己的看法。
In fact, It's inspired me to come up with my own theory. 事实上,这启发我有了自己的理论。
Maybe space-time is like two clowns with their heads in a bucket, much like Cooper and Hofstadter. 也许时空就像两个脑袋进了水的小丑,就像库珀和霍夫斯塔德。
Can I respond now? 我现在可以回复了吗?
Do it. 回吧。
You mess with the bull, you get the horns. I'm about to show this guy just how horny I can be. 调戏公牛,就等着被角戳。我要让他知道我的角有多硬(有多淫荡)。
Somebody else do it. 其他人来回吧。
Doctor, please help me. I think I might be turning into a killer gorilla. 博士,请帮我。我想我可能会变成杀人猩猩。
Why do you think you're turning into a killer gorilla and not just a regular gorilla? 你为什么会觉得你会变成杀人猩猩,而不是普通猩猩呢?
Because regular gorillas are vegetarians, and I just bit the fingers off your receptionist! 因为普通猩猩是吃素的,而我刚咬下了你的前台的手指!
Okay, we've seen plenty. 好啦,看得够多了。
No! Give me the remote. -Careful. She'll bite your fingers off. 不!遥控器给我。-小心,她会咬掉你的手指。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467275.html