生活大爆炸第八季 第143期:配上口音才有感觉(在线收听

 See? Better with the accent. 懂吗?配上口音才有感觉。

And...send. 然后...发送。
What did you write? 你写的什么?
I'm done hiding from bullies. I'm taking this into the real world. 我受够了躲避恶霸的日子。我要在现实生活中勇敢面对。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I told him we'll meet him face-to-face anytime, anywhere. 我告诉他,我愿意当面会会他,随时随地奉陪。
Are you crazy? You don't know who this person is. Delete that! - Come on, Sheldon! - Oh, okay, okay, calm down. 你疯了吗?你都不认识这个人。快删掉!-快点,谢尔顿!-好啦,好啦,冷静。是他!
It's him! He's trying to video chat. 他想视频聊天。
Perhaps I shouldn't have taken this into the real world. 也许我不应该把事惹到现实生活中来。
Oh, really? 哦,真的喵?
'Time travel? I don't understand,' Said Amelia. Cooper stared at her. 'Which word don't you understand, time or travel?' '时间旅行"?我不理解',艾米莉亚说。库珀盯着她说。'哪部分你不理解,"时间"还是"旅行"?'
Wow, even in your fantasies Sheldon's kind of exhausting. 连你幻想里的谢尔顿都这么让人心塞。
He's like that in the beginning, so she can change him. It's called good writing. And wishful thinking. 他是在开头才这样,方便她来改变他。这叫写作功力。也叫有梦最美。
It stung Amelia When he spoke to her this way. 在她听到他用那种方式说话时,艾米莉亚非常受伤。
In her little one-room schoolhouse, she was always the smartest student, regularly besting the boys in her class, but this was no boy in front of her-- This was a man. 在她那间小小的学校中,她一直是最聪明的学生,常常傲视班里被她击败的男生们。但眼前的人并不是男生,而是一个男人。
Here we go. 好戏来了。
Cooper told Amelia about all the strange and incredible things the future would hold, like computers and living past 30. 库珀给艾米莉亚讲了许多未来可以拥有的陌生而又神奇的东西,比如电脑,还有可以活过30岁。
He asked her if she had any questions. All she longed to ask was if his heart was beating as fast as hers, but she was too afraid to hear the answer. 他问她有没有什么问题要问。她只渴望听到一个问题的答案,就是他的心是否和自己一样跳得飞快,但她又害怕听到答案。
Oh, Amelia. 艾米莉亚真可怜。
So instead she asked if, in the future, montana ever became a state. 取而代之,她问的是,在未来,蒙大拿有没有成为一个州。
In the 1800s that was considered flirting. 在十九世纪这就算调情了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467279.html