生活大爆炸第八季 第149期:看到了这一幕(在线收听

 I'm sorry you had to see that. 抱歉让你看到了这一幕。

I'm sorry I didn't have a camera. 我只遗憾我手边没相机。
Why would she do this to me? 她为什么要这么对我呢?
Well, I'm sure she didn't upset you on purpose. 我想她不是故意要惹你生气。
Besides, aren't you the one who says there's nothing more important than the advancement of science? 而且你不是总说,没有什么是比让科学进步更重要的吗?
No, I said there's nothing more important than me advancing science. 我说的是,没有什么比"我"让科学进步更重要的。
All right, well, if I'm understanding this right, and all she did was help out another scientist, I'm thinking you might have to let this one go. 好吧,如果我没理解错,而她也真的只是帮忙了别的科学家,我觉得你对这件事应该就算了吧。
Ugh, "Let it go." I have heard that my whole life. "算了吧",这句话我听了一辈子了。
Every time something upsets me somebody says, "Let it go," you know, like it's my fault, and it's not okay to feel the way I feel. 每次我有事情不开心,就有人让我"算了吧"。说得好像都是我的问题,我有不高兴的情绪是不对的。
I don't know what to tell you. I mean, why don't you talk to her? 我不知道该说什么了。你何不跟她谈谈呢?
Is that all you have? Shopworn tidbits like "talk to her" and "let it go"? Gee, Penny, life's giving me lemons. What should I do? 你就这点招吗?"跟她谈"和"算了吧",这种陈腔滥调的方法招数?佩妮,生活给了我又酸又苦的柠檬。我该怎么办?
Well, you could shove them somewhere. 你可以找个"地方"塞进去呀。
Okay, now you're getting creative. 好吧,现在你会发散思维了。
Thanks again for your help. 再次感谢你们来帮忙。
No problem. - Our pleasure. 不用谢。-别客气。
The place really looks great. 这地方看起来真棒。
Yeah, you should have burned it down years ago. 是啊,你应该早几年放火烧掉的。
I keep telling you I didn't burn it down. 我再三地告诉你们,不是我故意烧掉的。
We know, we know, because burning something down for the insurance money is a "crime." 我们知道,因为为了骗保险金而故意纵火叫"犯罪"。
Stuart, this place looks amazing. 斯尔图特,这地方简直焕然一新呀。
Thanks. 谢谢。
You really did a nice job. 看得出来你很用心。
And thank you for putting up with me staying at your mom's through all this. I-I couldn't have done it otherwise. 谢谢你在这整段过程中容忍我住在你妈家里。否则我也不能重开这家店。
I appreciate that, and I'm glad you were able to...Is that my mother's furniture? 别说客套话了,我很高兴你能...那是我妈的家具吗?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467285.html