生活大爆炸第八季 第153期:搬出你妈的房子(在线收听) |
Howie, if the store succeeds, Stuart has a source of income, and he can move out of your mother's house. 华仔,等漫画店成功,斯图尔特有了收入,他就能搬出你妈的房子。 Seems like some old furniture is a reasonable price to pay for that. 付出这些旧家具作为代价还是挺划算的。
That is a good point. But I didn't marry you for good points. I married you to blindly support me no matter how ridiculous I'm being! 这倒是个好理由。可是我跟你结婚不是为了好理由。我跟你结婚是为了不管我有多荒谬,你都会盲目支持我!
This is why I had to rewrite our wedding vows. 所以我才改写了我们的结婚誓言啊。
Hi, we're here to pick up an order for Comic Center. 你好,我们来拿漫画中心订的餐。
Sure, let me go check on that. 好,让我查一下。
Dude, I-I think that's Nathan Fillion. 我觉得那是内森·菲利安。
Oh yeah, look at that. 真的是他。
And he's picking the tomatoes out of his salad just like I do. 他正在挑掉沙拉里的番茄,跟我一样。
I always did feel a connection with him. Oh, I have got an idea. 我一直觉得自己跟他有缘。我有个主意。
We're not selling his tomatoes on eBay. 我们不会去拍卖网站上卖他的番茄。
No, if we got Captain Reynolds from Firefly to do a signing at Stuart's store, that would be amazing. 如果我们能让《萤火虫》里的雷诺兹船长去斯图尔特的店办签名会,那一定超棒。
That would be great. 一定很棒。
So should we go talk to him? 所以我们要过去搭话吗?
I don't know. I mean, if he's not nice, it's gonna make it hard for me to watch him in anything again. 我不知道。如果他态度不好,以后他演的剧我就没法看了。
What? ! The-the guy who plays Jon Snow was a jerk. We still watch Game of Thrones. 什么?!演琼恩·雪诺的是个混蛋,我们还是在看《权利的游戏》啊。
He was a jerk because you rear-ended him. 他是混蛋是因为你追了他的尾。
I was distracted. It's weird seeing a member of the Night's Watch with a kayak strapped to his car. Come on. 我注意力被分散了嘛。一个守夜人的车上绑着皮划艇确实很奇怪嘛。来吧。
Hi, excuse me, s-s...I-I don't mean to bother you, but we're just really big fans of Firefly. A-And Dr. Horrible. 你好,抱歉,我们不想打扰您,可我们真的非常喜欢《萤火虫》。还有《恐怖博士》。
Oh, uh, I think you made a mistake. I'm not an actor. 我想你们认错人了。我不是演员。
Don't say that. I mean, you're not Dame Judi Dench, but you're pretty great. 别这么说。虽然没到朱迪·丹奇女爵士的等级,但你也挺不错的。(知名英国女演员,曾获英国电影学院终身成就奖)
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467289.html |