生活大爆炸第八季 第160期:感觉他挺好的(在线收听

 Not much, but he seemed to be in a pretty good place. 没怎么说,不过感觉他挺好的。

Are you kidding me? ! You lost my mother's ashes? ! 开什么玩笑?!你们居然把我妈的骨灰弄丢了?!
No, I-I'm just saying that sometimes bags are misrouted. 不是,我只是说有时候行李会被转错地方。
All right, fine. Where did you misroute the only woman who ever loved me? The first...well, first, I meant first. 好吧,行。那这世上唯一爱过我的女人被转错去哪了?第一个... 我是说第一个爱我。
I just need some information. Uh, what's the flight number? 我需要一些信息。航班号是多少?
816. 816。
I really did mean first. 我真的是指第一个。
Just drop it. 别说了。
And can you describe the bag? 你能描述一下那个行李吗?
Um, well, it's, uh, black. There's a red ribbon tied to the handle...-The world's greatest mom is in the shoe compartment! 是黑色的。把手上系有红色缎带。-世界上最伟大的妈妈就在放鞋的隔层里!
You ready to begin? 准备好开始了吗?
Yup. Be right there. I assume you don't want wine. 好了,马上过来。我猜不用给你倒酒了吧。
Correct. You're not supposed to drink alcohol when operating heavy machinery. 正确。在操作重型机械时千万不能喝酒。
What heavy machinery? Let's just start. 什么重型机械?开始吧。
Well, as a Texas gentleman, I'm inclined to say ladies first. 作为一名德州的绅士,我会倾向于女士优先。
Although, I'm concerned that level of politeness and charm might make you fall in love with me before the test even begins. 虽然我担心我这么有礼貌这么有魅力,可能会导致你在测试没开始之前就爱上我。
Perhaps we should flip a coin. Or if you're familiar with the rules of Rock, Paper, Scissors...- Question one. 要不我们扔硬币决定吧。或者如果你会玩剪刀石头布也行 ...-问题一。
Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? 如果可以跟世上任何人共进晚餐,你会选择谁呢?
Living or dead? 活的还是死的?
Just says "Anyone in the world." I guess that means living. 上面只说"世上任何人",我猜应该是活的吧。
Ah, that's just as well. 那也无妨。
As much as I'd love to meet Euclid-- inventor of the geometric proof-- he probably wore sandals and I cannot look at toes during dinner. 尽管我非常想见欧几里得(古希腊数学家)——几何证明的发明者——可他很可能穿着拖鞋(当年穿着),我吃饭时可不想看到脚趾。
Oh, I know! The person I'd most like to have dinner with is myself. 我想到了!我最想共进晚餐的人就是我自己。
You sure that's your choice? 'Cause I've had that dinner. 你确定这个选择吗?因为我可是跟"他"吃过饭哦。
Well, I haven't. And while they say never meet your heroes, I just don't see how I could disappoint. Who would you choose? 我还没有。人们常说不要跟自己的英雄见面,但我不觉得我会让人失望。你会选择谁?
Robert Downey, Jr. 小罗伯特·唐尼(演员)。
You...I didn't think of Iron Man. You know, maybe after myself and I have dinner, we can meet you two for dessert. 你...我没想到钢铁侠。或许我和自己共进晚餐后,可以找你们一起吃个甜点。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467399.html