生活大爆炸第八季 第194期:怪兽(在线收听

 All right, we've defeated the first challenge. Now we must steel ourselves to face the monster who defends the gate. 好了,我们过了第一关。我们现在得硬起来,对抗这个镇守大门的怪兽。

We're trying to get past a security guard, not rescue Zelda. 我们是要避开一个保安,又不是拯救塞尔达
I think what really needs to be rescued is your sense of whimsy, but one quest at a time. So what's the plan? 我看是你那吊儿郎当的念头才需要拯救,不过现在先解决这件事。所以你的计划是什么?
Uh, I'm just gonna be honest with the guy. 我决定对那个保安实话实说。
Honesty will never get us in. 说实话我们永远进不去。
Well, what's your plan? 那你的计划是什么?
All right, my plan is predicated on the assumption that they have a nurse's office and your willingness to be lightly stabbed. 我的计划是预估一下里面有医疗室的可能性,以及你同意被小捅一刀的自愿度。
Who are you here to see? 你们要去拜访谁?
Uh, I'm just gonna tell you the truth. 我还是实话实说吧。
Oh, you are killing me. 真是要了命了。
We don't have an appointment. We-we're just fans of Mr. Lucas's work, and we thought we'd take a shot and see if we could get in and look around. 我们没有预约。我们是卢卡斯先生的忠实粉丝,我们只想来碰碰运气,您能不能让我们进去看看。
Sorry, guys, we get this a lot. Can't let you in. 抱歉各位,这样的人我们见多了。我不能让你们进去。
What if I told you that I was the voice of Yoda? A recording session I must attend. 如果我告诉你我就是尤达的配音呢?我必须进去参加一场配音会议。
I'm sorry, don't listen to him. We're actually physicists. We're giving a lecture at Berkeley later today. We just...we had some time to kill. 对不起,别理他。我们其实是物理学家,我们一会儿要去伯克利分校上课。我们只是想消磨一下时间。
Hey, listen, you seem like decent guys. I can't let you in, but I got some hats and T-shirts I can give you. 我说,你们看上去也是体面的人。我不能让你们进去,但我可以送你们一些帽子和纪念T恤。
Thank you so much. See? Maybe honesty is the best...What are you doing? 非常感谢你。看到没?诚实才是最宝贵的...你在干什么呢?
Shedding the yoke of my oppressors, you blind, sad little man. 当然是挣脱那束缚我的枷锁,你这个无知可悲的小矮子。
Don't move! Code A-A-23, A-A-23. 不许动!代号AA23 AA23。(其实AA-23也是《星球大战》中一款飞行器的型号)。
Copy. 收到。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467433.html