生活大爆炸第八季 第204期:杀人恶猿2(在线收听

 So, while Leonard gets set up, let's take a call. Hello, caller, you are on with Penny and Wil from Serial Ape-ist 2. 趁莱纳德准备的时间,我们接一通电话。你好,这位听众,你已经连线来自《杀人恶猿2》的佩妮和威尔了。

I don't have a question. I just want to say I'm a big fan of the movie. I've seen it, like, ten times. 我没有问题要问,我只想说我非常喜欢这部电影。我看了大概有十次吧。
Okay, well, I'll apologize for the first time, but the other nine are on you. 好吧,看一次,其错在我;但其他九次,其错在你。
Thanks a lot, caller. You know that the movie actually has a little bit of a cult following. 非常感谢您的来电。你知道这部电影其实有一些狂热崇拜者吗。
Really? 真的吗?
Yeah. I was at a science-fiction convention, and I saw a woman dressed as your half-ape character. 真的。我在一次科幻大会上,看见一个女人打扮成你片中半猿人的样子。
Oh, if she was with an Indian guy dressed like a banana, that was just my friends, Howard and Raj. 如果她身旁有个印度人打扮成一根香蕉,那你看见的是我的朋友:霍华德和拉杰。
All right, it's time for a very special guest caller, a friend of mine, 好了,是时候请出一位特别的嘉宾听众,我的一位友人。
who you probably know as the director of such movies as Clerks, 你们可能因为他是《疯狂店员》系列电影的导演而认识他,
or from podcasts and books where he often reminds you that he's the guy who directed Clerks. Hello, Kevin Smith. 或在广播听过和在书上看过。他不断地提醒你,他就是《疯狂店员》系列电影的导演。你好,凯文·史密斯。(《疯狂店员》:美国大受好评的小众独立电影)
Hey, man, yo, is everything okay, Wil? 'Cause it's been, like, two minutes and you haven't even brought up Stand By Me. 伙计,一切还好吗,威尔?因为这都过了两分钟了,你居然没提《伴我同行》这部电影。
Hey, Kevin! It's really exciting to talk to you. -It really is. 嗨,凯文!能跟你通话让我十分激动。-真的。
Oh, you guys are very sweet. So, Penny, listen, I saw your movie. 你们俩太贴心了。佩妮,听着,我看了你的电影。
Oh, wow. I wish it was better. 哦是吗。可惜是部烂片。
Oh, don't worry about it. Have you seen some of Kevin's films? 别担心这点。你看过凯文的其他电影吗?
You're cruisin' for a beatin', Wheaton. Anyway, man, I dug the ape movie, Penny. And I thought you were, like, really great in it. 你这是在讨打,惠顿。总之,我很爱那部人猿电影,佩妮。我认为你在里面演得很棒。
You know, I'm in the movie, too. 我也有参演哦。
Yeah, whatever. Penny! Penny, how come you're not in more stuff, man? I'd cast you in a minute. 是啊,随便啦。佩妮!佩妮,你怎么不多演点电影呢?我想都不想就会选你出演。
Seriously? 你说真的吗?
Oh, yeah, man. I'm actually in pre-production on a movie right now. 当然是真的。其实我手上正好有部电影在前期制作中。
Way different than anything I've ever done before. It's called Clerks 3. You should come over and read for a part. 跟我以前的作品相比,简直天壤之别。片名叫《疯狂店员3》。你应该过来试念一段台词。
Oh, my, I would love that. 天啊,我一定会去。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467443.html