生活大爆炸 第九季:第1集 佩妮结婚(上)(在线收听

 Well, there was this girl. What did you do? 有这么一个姑娘 你干什么了

Nothing. Really, it was just kissing. 什么也没干,真的,就接吻了而已
All right. So, we're still getting married? 好吧,我们还是会结婚的吧
Yes. Because we love each other. 对,因为我们彼此相爱
Yes.And it's the happiest day of our life. 对,这是我们这辈子最开心的一天
Don't push it. I need some time to take a step back and reevaluate our situation.Bye, Sheldon. 别得寸进尺,我需要些时间缓一缓,后退一步重新评估下我们的状况。再见,谢尔顿
Well, Gollum......you're an expert on rings. What do I do with this one? 咕噜(魔戒角色),你是戒指专家,你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢
So, what package are you thinking? Mm, this one comes with music and flowers. 你觉得哪个婚礼套餐好,这套餐有音乐跟鲜花呢
Oh, they even stream the whole thing live on the Internet. 而且还能在网上直播我们的婚礼
Why would we want that? 我们直播了干嘛
'Cause there's a lot of gorgeous blondes out there who don't believe they can land a short, nearsighted scientist.Let's give them hope. 因为世上还有许多漂亮的金发妹不信自己能有幸找到一个四眼短腿科学家,让她们看到还有希望嘛
Whatever. Put us on the Internet. 随便,网上直播就直播吧
I've always wanted a wedding with a comment section.If you're not into this, we can do it another time. 我从小就"梦想"自己的婚礼有个留言区,如果你不想,我们可以以后再结
No. No, I want to.Look, we've put this off long enough.Let's do it. 不,不,我想结婚,这事我们已经拖得太久了,现在就做吧
That's exactly what you said the first time we slept together.Oh, excuse me. 我们第一次"睡"时,你也说现在就"做"吧,抱歉
Sheldon. Leonard, have you gotten married yet? 谢尔顿,莱纳德,你结完婚了吗
No. Why? Good. Don't do it!  Why not? 还没,怎么了?那就好,别结,为什么不行
Some important new information has come to light. Women are the worst. I thought it was paper cuts, but I was wrong. No piece of paper ever cut me this deep. 我刚发现了重要的新资讯,女人最坏了,我本以为就像被纸割到手,但我错了,从没有一张纸比女人割我还深
What happened now? 又怎么啦
Amy has ended our relationship. 艾米跟我分手了
Oh, no. Seriously? What's going on? 不是吧,真的吗?发生什么事了
Amy broke up with Sheldon. 艾米甩了谢尔顿
She did? Is Penny crying? 真的吗?佩妮泪崩了吗
No.No, of course not. They thrive on our suffering. 没有,她当然不会哭啦,女人巴不得看我们受折磨
Buddy, I-I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do? 兄弟,我很遗憾,我能为你做点什么吗
Yes. If I ever talk about going out with a girl again, roll your eyes at me like I do to you when you say dumb things. 能,以后我再说我要跟女生交往,你就对我翻白眼,就像我听到你说蠢话时的那样
Sheldon, uh, ookay, just because you're going through this with Amy doesn't mean that all women are bad.Whatever. 行,谢尔顿,虽然艾米让你难过了,但并不代表所有女人都很坏。呵呵
Hey, I just heard about you and Sheldon. Are you okay? 我刚听说你跟谢尔顿的事,你还好吗
Not really. Can you come over? 不太好,你能来陪我吗
Uh, actually I'm in Vegas.Leonard and I are about to get married. 我现在在赌城,我跟莱纳德准备要结婚了
Hold on.You're getting married and you didn't invite me? 等等,你们结婚居然没邀请我
Well, it was kind of a spurofthemoment thing.Hope I can catch the bouquet from here. Amy, don't be like that. 我们只是一时心血来潮,希望我能从这里接到你的捧花啊,艾米,别这样嘛
Why did I just hear Amy's name? 为什么我听到有人说艾米的名字
Penny's on the phone with her. 佩妮在跟她通电话
Did she say anything about me? Never mind. I don't care. 她有提到我吗?算了,我才不在乎
Well, if you care, you can find out and tell me.Just don't be shocked when you find out that I don't care. 如果你在乎,你可以问清楚告诉我,但你发现我压根不在乎时,别太惊讶哦
Okay, will you relax? You're not missing anything special. 你别激动好吗?你才没错过什么大事
Hey.She's upset. 怎么说话呢?她心情不好嘛
Look, it's gonna be a great wedding.Look at you in your little suit. 婚礼肯定会很赞,瞧你一身小正装
Amy's upset? Is it about me? 艾米心情不好是因为我吗
No, I think it's because we're eloping. 不是,我想是因为我们私奔来结婚
Your marriage is causing her pain? 你的婚礼让她难受了吗
Yeah, great, I take it back. Go ahead and do it. Yay for love! 太好了,我收回之前的话,快去结婚吧,爱情万岁
Hello. What are you doing here? 你好。你来这里干嘛
When last we spoke, you said you needed time. 我们最后一次通话时,你说你需要时间冷静
Well, it's only been 11 hours. 这才过了11个小时
The Lord of the Rings trilogy was nearly 11 hours. I made you watch that, you said it was an eternity. 《指环王》三部曲也差不多11小时,我让你看完它们,你说这11小时如永恒
Sheldon, when I'm ready to talk, I'll let you know. 谢尔顿,等我想跟你谈会通知你的
Very well. You seem to be headed somewhere. May I walk with you? Sure. 好吧,你要出门呀,我能陪你走出去吗?行
Boy, I'm glad we're going out again.We're not back together. 真庆幸我们又"一起出去"了,我们不是复合
Why? Is there someone else? 为什么?有新欢了吗
Just couldn't wait for that first notch on your bedpost, could you? 一逮到机会就等不及要"开荤"了是吧
If you must know, I'm going to Howard and Bernadette's to watch the wedding. 如果你一定要问,我是要去霍华德与伯纳黛特家一起看婚礼直播
And who's this guy you're taking? There's no guy! 你要带哪个男人去?没有要带男人
Oh, you're going to a wedding alone? That's sad. 你要形单影只的去参加婚礼吗?好惨呐
I'm not gonna be alone. I'll be with my friends. 我才不会形单影只,我的小伙伴们也会在
Your friends? Well, I think you mean my friends. And why wasn't I invited to this? "你的"小伙伴们吗?他们是我的小伙伴吧,而且为什么没人邀请我啊
Maybe because the two of us being there would make them feel awkward. 或许是因为我们两个同时在场会让他们觉得很尴尬吧
We make everyone feel awkward. That's our thing! 我们让所有人感到尴尬。这是我们的招牌啊
They're running a little behind. Should be pretty soon.  Okay. 前面的人可能耽误了,应该很快就到我们了,好的
Hey, if you're hungry, there's a breakfast buffet at the strip club next door. 如果你饿了,隔壁那家脱衣舞厅有自助早餐
Thanks, but I don't like glitter on my scrambled eggs. 多谢,但我不喜欢煎蛋上有闪粉,脱衣舞娘身上都会撒满闪粉
I don't think the strippers prepare the meal, but okay. 早餐应该不是脱衣舞娘做的吧,但没关系
Look,it's not how I pictured it either, but I'm still glad we're doing it. 虽然这跟我想象中的也不一样,但我很高兴我们要结婚了
Me, too. You sure?  Yes. 我也是,你确定吗,确定
And you promise you're okay with everything from the car? 你保证车里的谈话不会影响到你吗
Oh, my God, would you stop bringing it up? 老天,你能不能别一个劲地提这茬
You're right. I'm sorry. 你说得对,对不起
We have the rest of our lives to dredge stuff up from the past and fight about it. 我们还有一辈子的时间可以慢慢翻旧账,再大吵一架
So what do you think? Should we run next door and grab a bite? 你觉得怎么样?我们要不要去隔壁吃一口
What if they call our names? 万一叫到我们怎么办
Oh, don't worry. They gave me this vibrating coaster. 别担心,他们给了我震动叫号器
Oh, and the fairy tale continues. Thank you for doing this. 哇,真是犹如"童话"一般,感谢你们收留我
Our pleasure. You feeling okay? 别客气,你心情还好吗
We were together for so long, I honestly don't know what I'm feeling. 我们在一起这么久,老实说,我都不知道现在是什么心情
Well, that's understandable. You forgot. It's called "happy." 可以理解,因为你忘了这种心情叫"快乐"
Howard. I'm not saying anything bad. 霍华德,我又没说什么不好的话
Just that she was in love with her captor and somehow managed to escape from his dark and crazy dungeon. 她爱上了囚禁自己的变态,结果福至心灵逃出了他阴暗又疯狂的地牢
I know what you're going through. My-my last breakup was pretty tough. 我知道你现在的感受,我前一次分手也非常不好受
Oh. What was her name? 是吗,那女孩叫什么
Hey, it's a true story. I don't need the third degree. 拜托,这可是真事,不需要这么逼问我细节吧
For God's sake, Sheldon, what are you doing? 要人命啊,谢尔顿,你在干嘛
I didn't want to come in. I was told it would make everyone feel uncomfortable. 我不想进去,有人说我会让大家觉得尴尬
So I'll just stay out here and pretend that I don't have to go to the bathroom. 所以我就在外面待着,假装我不需要上洗手间
Howard, do something.  霍华德,想想办法
I'm on it.Sheldon, you being here might not be making things better. 交给我吧,谢尔顿,你来这也不会让事情产生转机
I see. And is that why everybody was invited but me? 我明白,所以你们邀请大家,唯独漏了我吗
They didn't invite everybody but you.Bernadette invited me, and Stuart lives here. 他们没有邀请大家不邀请你啊,伯纳黛特邀请我,斯尔图特本来就住这里
Who wants hot cinnamon rolls? 谁想吃刚出炉的肉桂卷啊
So, when you hear the music, that's your cue.Any questions? 一听到音乐,你们就可以往前走了,有问题吗
Oh, the package that we paid for said the aisle was supposed to be strewn with rose petals. Where are the rose petals?! 我们买的那个套餐写着走道上会铺满玫瑰花瓣,玫瑰花瓣呢
We're out! You know what? It's fine.We can use the potpourri from the bathroom! Really, we're good. 没了,算了,没事,我们可以用厕所里的干花瓣。真的不需要了
Yup, just want to get married. 对,结婚才是重点
Yeah.  Great.I'll see you two up there. 对,那就好,我在圣坛上等你们
This is it.  I know. I love you.I love you, too. 这一刻终于来了,我知道。我爱你,我也爱你
Was that a yes or no on the potpourri?! No, thank you!  We're good! 干花瓣还要不要了?不要了,谢谢
Raj, you're probably wondering why Amy and I aren't showing any affection to one another. 拉杰,你脑中肯定在想为什么我和艾米不秀恩爱了
Didn't even crack the top ten. 这事都没挤进我脑海中的前十
Well, you should know that she recently broke up with me. I said I needed time to think. 你应该要知道她刚刚跟我分手了,我说我需要时间思考
I'm sure you guys will figure something out. 我相信你们俩会想出解决办法
You hear that? Raj is devastated. 听见了没,拉杰都悲痛欲绝了
Sheldon, shh. The wedding's starting. 谢尔顿,别吵,婚礼开始了
I see what's happening.Sides are forming. 我知道怎么回事了。大伙儿开始分边站了
Well, if Bernadette's on Amy's team, I pick Howard.I'm not taking sides. 如果伯纳黛特支持艾米,那我选霍华德好了,我不偏袒任何一方
Fine, I guess I'm stuck with Raj. Really? At least you got picked. 好吧,那我只能选拉杰了。你不是吧。至少你被选上了
Before I go any further, have either of you prepared your own vows? 在我继续仪式前,我想问你们俩有准备誓词吗
Yes.  No. You wrote vows? Yeah. 有,没有,你居然写了誓词?是的
Well, I don't have any. You're kind of making me look bad. 我一个字都没写,你让我好没面子啊
It's okay. I-I don't have to say them. 没事,我也不一定非要念
No, no, no, go ahead.I'll come up with something mushy, you'll cry, we got this. 不不不,念吧。我会想出一些伤感的话弄哭你,这很好办
"Penny, we are made of particles that have existed since the moment the universe began. "佩妮,粒子从宇宙诞生之初就存在世上,是它们造就了我们
I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us, so that we could be together and make each other whole." 我常想那些原子用140亿年穿越时间和空间来创造我们好让我们能相遇,完整对方"
Penny? Right. Um... okay. 佩妮?好,到我了
Leonard, I mean, you're not only the love of my life.I mean, you're my best friend, and... 莱纳德,你不仅仅是我一生的挚爱,你是我最好的朋友
...you've got a friend in me.You got troubles. 我是你的好朋友,你有麻烦了
I got 'em, too.There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. 我做你参谋,为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火
We stick together, and we can see it through, 'cause... you've got a friend in me. 我们团结一心,克服所有困难,因为,我是你的好朋友
Is that the song from Toy Story? He loves that movie. 这不是《玩具总动员》的歌吗?他可喜欢那部电影了
I do. Aw, that was beautiful.  Yeah. I mean, not like our wedding beautiful. 真的,真是太美了,是呀。虽然没有我们的婚礼美
No, we totally won. 当然,我们完胜
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz9/467471.html