生活大爆炸 第九季:第13集 谢尔顿道歉之旅(下)(在线收听

 Leonard, get ready for an apology. 莱纳德,准备接受道歉

And with the added twist of an M. Night Shyamalan movie, I'm going to mean it. 而跟奈特·沙马兰拍的电影不一样的地方是我打算真心来做
Ah, so like every other M. Night Shyamalan movie I've seen, you spoil it in advance. 所以就像任何一部我看过的奈特·沙马兰电影那样,你提前剧透了
Hey, if you didn't know Bruce Willis was dead the whole time, that's not on me. Okay. Here it comes. 如果你没发现《第六感》的主角其实是死人,那可不能怪我,好吧,我要说了
You tried to take care of me when I was sick, and I was mean to you. There's no excuse for that. And I'm truly sorry. 我生病的时候,你努力照顾我,而我却对你嫌东嫌西,没有任何理由可以这样做,我真的很抱歉
Thank you. I appreciate that. 谢谢,谢谢你的道歉
I want you to know that that is sincere. II do feel bad. 我想让你知道这是发自内心的,我的确觉得内疚
I'm not just saying it to be included on your trip. 我这么说不是为了要加入你们的旅行
Appreciate that, too. 那真是多谢了
Terrific.Now all that's left is for you to invite me to come. Me to ask, "Are you sure?" 太好了,现在就剩你邀请我加入了,我会问, "你确定吗"
You to say, "Absolutely." And then me to bring it home with, "How could I say no to that face?"  你就说, "当然啦",然后我以这句话收尾,"看着你的小脸,我怎么忍心拒绝呢"
You're still not coming. 你还是不能来
What? But I apologized and I meant it. 什么,但我道歉了,也是真心的啊
I know that we don't play this game very often, but you're doing it wrong. 我知道我们不经常玩这游戏,但你玩的方式不对
Sheldon, I accept your apology, but you upset a lot of people while you were sick. I'm not in a position to just say you can come. 谢尔顿,我接受你的道歉,但你生病的时候让很多人不爽,所以你能不能来,不是我说了算
Well, all right. What if I apologize to all of them? 那好吧,那如果我向他们所有人道歉呢
Fine, if you apologize to everyone, they all say it's okay, then yes, you can come. 好吧,如果你向每一个人道歉,他们都觉得可以,那当然,你可以来
Challenge accepted! Sounds like it's time for the Sheldon Cooper Apology Tour. 接受挑战,谢尔顿·库珀道歉之旅开始啦
Well, I hope it's as much fun as the Sheldon Cooper SpellChecks Local Menus Tour. 我"希望"这跟谢尔顿·库珀当地菜单拼写检查之旅一样有趣
My goodness! Do you remember "Comes with apsparagus"? 我的老天,你还记得"菜内含炉笋"吗
Howard and Bernadette, you tried to comfort me when I was ill, and I treated you terribly. I'm sorry. 霍华德和伯纳黛特,我生病的时候,你们想帮我减轻痛苦,我却对你们非常不客气,对不起
I'm impressed. No, no, no, wait. I'm not done. 真是想不到,别插嘴,我还没完
Allow me to underscore my sentiment with a haunting rendition of Brenda Lee's "I'm Sorry" played on the pan flute. 容我用我的排箫吹一曲布兰达·李的《对不起》,通过令人难忘的演奏,强调我的真心
Apology accepted!  Forgiven, forgiven! 道歉接受,原谅你,原谅你
All right, that's eight hours of practice down the drain. And to memorialize this occasion, here are your commemorative T-shirts. 好吧,八个小时的练习付诸东流,为了纪念这一时刻,这是你们的纪念T恤
"Sheldon Cooper apologized to me" "And he made it all better." "谢尔顿·库珀向我道歉了""他让大家都开心了"
All you did was offer maternal care and affection, and all you received in return was rude and insensitive behavior. 你的确给予我母亲般的照料和关爱,而得到的回报确是我无礼和冷漠的行为
Can this wait? I'm afraid it can't. The trip is tomorrow. And I have more apologies to make. 不能等会再说吗,恐怕不行,明天就启程了,我还要向其他人道歉呢
Okay, fine, I accept your apology, now get out! 好吧,我接受你的道歉,快走吧
Wonderful. Would you mind holding up this shirt while I take a quick...?  Leonard! 太好了,你不介意拿着这件T恤,让我拍一张快... 莱纳德
You brought me my comic books when I wasn't feeling well. Thatthat was thoughtful. And I was insensitive. I'm sorry. 我不舒服的时候,你给我送来漫画书,那十分贴心,而我十分不体谅你心意,对不起
Thank you, Sheldon. I appreciate that. 谢谢你,谢尔顿,谢谢你的道歉
And I want you to know that I mean it, you know? This isn't me just wanting to go on the trip to Las Vegas. 我想让你知道我是发自内心的,不是因为我想加入赌城之旅
What trip to Las Vegas? 什么赌城之旅
The one everyone's taking this weekend on the party bus. Of course, I wasn't invited. That would be my understanding. 就是这个周末大家一起坐派对巴士去啊当然,没人邀请我,我是这么理解的
On a less painful subject, what size Tshirt do you take? 让我们换一个不那么伤感的话题,你穿多大号的T恤
Raj, you were being a good friend, and my illness was no excuse for my behavior. I hope that you can accept my apology. Of course I do. 拉杰,你是个体贴善良的好朋友,生病不能作为我恶劣行为的借口,我希望你能接受我的道歉,我当然接受
And, Emily, I'm sorry for saying dermatologists aren't real doctors. And I'm sure you're tired of hearing that. 还有,艾米丽,我很抱歉说你们皮肤科医生不算真正的医生,我想这类言论你一定听腻了
Do you honestly think I hear that a lot? 你真心觉得我常听到别人这么说吗
Well, I would imagine when your job is popping zits and squirting Botox into old lady faces... 当你的工作尽是挤痘痘或者往老女人脸上注射肉毒杆菌时...
Okay! Okay, the point is that we accept your apology. 打住,够了,重点是我们接受你的道歉
Uh, maybe you do. He just insulted me again. 也许你原谅了他,但他刚才又侮辱了我一次
Yeah, but he doesn't mean it. 但他不是故意的
Why are you defending him? 你干嘛帮他说话
I believe I can answer that. Uh, like me, Raj is demonstrating empathy. 这个问题我知道答案,和我一样,拉杰正在展示他的同理心
Now, why don't you accept my apology, receive your free Tshirt, uh I hope extra small is okay. For some reason Wolowitz took a medium. 现在,你何不接受我的道歉,拿上你的免费T恤,特小号应该合适你吧,不知道为啥沃罗维兹把中号拿走了
Well, I don't accept your apology. 我不接受你的道歉
What are you doing? 你这是干什么呢
It's called standing up for myself. You should try it some time. 这叫做为自己出头,你偶尔也应该试试
Fine, how about this? 好吧,那这样如何
You're making me uncomfortable by prolonging this ridiculous fight, and I wish you'd stop. 你拉长了这场无聊的争执让我很不舒服,我希望你不要再闹了
Oh, you want me to stop? No problem. 你希望我不要再闹了吗,没问题
No, come on, please don't leave! Point of clarification are you still going on the trip? Because if not... 别这样,你别走啊,我想搞清楚,你还会去旅行吗,如果你不去的话...
Don't worry, you're good. 别担心,你可以去
I caused that fight, I feel terrible. Wait, I can do that better... 是我引起了这场争吵,我觉得好内疚,等等等等,我还可以演得更好...
I caused that fight. I feel terrible. Yeah, wow, I don't know which one I like more. 是我引起了这场争吵,人家觉得好内疚,我自己都分不清哪个演法更出色了
So, was the fight really bad? 他们吵得很糟糕吗
No. As a fight, it was excellent. She used harsh language and slammed the door. 不,作为一场争吵,那真是恰到好处,她言辞激烈,摔门而去
Although as I say this, that might not have been what you were asking. 虽然我也同时反应过来,你问的估计不是这个意思
You think they'll still go on the trip? 他们还会去旅行吗
All I know is after the fight I went to Emily's to smooth... 我只知道我为了平息这场争吵去了艾米丽家...
They're not going on the trip.  No. 他们不会去了吧,是的
What is wrong with you? 你这人到底什么毛病
Look at him, caring about what's wrong with me. That is some topshelf empathy. 看看他,如此关心我有什么毛病,这真是一等一的同理心啊
Hey, well, we should start a club. 我们应该组成一个俱乐部
You went to Emily's to apologize. And when you left, she was crying. 你去艾米丽家道歉,等你走了以后,她就哭了
That is true. Well, I suppose I should apologize again. Is she okay? 这是真的,我想我应该再道歉一次了,她没事吧
Yeah, I calmed her down. But she's not going to Vegas if he's going. 没事,我安抚了她,但如果谢尔顿去赌城,她就不去了
Wait, that's an option? I didn't know that was an option. 等等,还有这个选项吗,我都不知道还有这个选项
Well, that is fine, because I've decided that I won't be joining you. 没关系,因为我决定我不和你们去旅行了
I've realized that the most genuine way to demonstrate the remorse I feel is to let you have this weekend to yourselves. 因为我意识到最能表达我的歉意的方式就是让你们自己好好享受这个周末
That's very mature of you. 你真成熟大度
Well, I've been on a little trip myself recently. Not to Sin City but to Sincere City. 我自己最近也正在进行一段旅行,不是去罪恶之都,而是去最善之城
Where instead of genital warts, the only growth you'll come back with is personal growth. 去那里不会让你生殖器长性病而是心灵得到成长
And there's your next Tshirt. Ooh, check out the stripper pole. You know what that means. 你下一件T恤的标语有了,看看这些脱衣舞舞杆,你知道这是什么意思吧
That Raj'll be on it before we make it to the freeway? 在上高速之前,拉杰就会吊在上面不下来
You know it! This is so cool. Let's have champagne! 你猜对了,这一切真是太酷了,大家喝点香槟吧
Well, I would like to propose a toast to a welldeserved weekend of... 我先来一段祝酒词,这个美好周末是大家应得的
What are you doing?! 你在这里干什么
My plan was to jump out at the state line, but one of my nose plugs fell into the toilet. 我原本计划在州边境跳出来的,但我的一个鼻塞掉进马桶里了
You couldn't give us just one weekend? 你就不能放过我们一个周末吗
I told him this was a bad idea. 我都说了这是个坏主意
What do we do kick them off? 我们该怎么办,把他们踢下车去吗
If we drop them off at a fire station, they have to take them; no questions asked. 如果我们把他们丢在消防站,消防员必须无条件收下他们(美国弃婴法)
Before you do, please give me one more chance to apologize to Emily. Oh, God. 在你这么做之前,请再给我一次机会向艾米丽道歉,我的神啊
Emily, as I'm sure you know, I'm considered an odd fellow. 艾米丽,我想你一定知道我算是公认的怪人
But what you don't know is that, while I often say the wrong thing, in my heart I mean well. 但你不知道的是,虽然我经常说错话,但我的本意并非想伤人
I think that you are a smart and wonderful woman, you know? And we all think that you can do better than Koothrappali. 我觉得你是一个聪明又美好的女人,我们都觉得你配他是鲜花插在了牛粪上
You know, Sheldon...Shh, let him finish. 我说谢尔顿...嘘,让他说完
So, for all the times I've offended you and all the times that I'll offend you in the future, I'm sorry. 所以,为了之前我对你的多次冒犯和未来我对你的多次冒犯,我向你道歉
Thank you. Good. Then I'll be leaving now. 谢谢你,很好,那我就准备下车了
Oh, it's okay, Sheldon. Come with us. 没关系,谢尔顿,和我们一起去吧
Oh, that's very kind of you. But I'm sure you'll all have a better time without me. Let's go, Stuart. 你真是太好了,但我相信没有我在,你们一定玩得更开心,我们走吧,斯图尔特
But I want to stay. Stuart, now! 可人家想留下一起玩,斯图尔特,赶紧的
You know, I know he's a jerk, but I actually feel bad for him. 虽然我知道他是个讨厌鬼,但我还是觉得他很可怜
And now you see the problem. 你现在知道问题所在了吧
Come on, you pain in the ass! 上来吧,你这个让人蛋疼的家伙
That's me! Bye, Stuart. 他们指的是我,回见了,斯图尔特
Wait! I'm a pain in the ass, too! 等等,我也很让人蛋疼啊
Are you relieved that you and Raj were able to patch things up? 你和拉杰能重修旧好,你心里是不是也松一口气
At the moment? No, not really. Shake it, baby! Work that thing! 就现在来说吗,我不这么觉得,摇起来啊,宝贝,电动小马达抖起来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz9/467496.html