生活大爆炸 第十季:第3集:加班(上)(在线收听) |
It's pretty late. 已经挺晚的了 You think I've got time to run some more simulations 不过,我还来得及再做几次
on the cooling system? 冷却系统的模拟吗?
Sure, I'm still figuring out the thermoacoustic expander. 来得及,我还在纠结热声扩张器呢
Oh, while you do that I am going to pump cerebral spinal fluid through my brain cells to remove the metabolic byproducts of the day's thoughts. 你们先忙着吧我需要让脑脊液滋润大脑里的每一个细胞,清除这一天飞速运转所产生的新陈代谢副产物
What? It's called sleep and it's my bedtime.Nightynight, y'all. 什么鬼? 这叫睡眠,我该睡觉了。晚安,么么哒
Hey, hey, hey, you're not going anywhere. 喂,你不许走
We only have two months to deliver this to the Air Force because of you. 都是因为你,不然我们也不只有两个月的期限然后上交给国家
I know, I was there. Well, wake up! 我知道,我当时也在。那你就给我清醒点!
We're gonna put in a lot of late nights.How late? 我们要习惯刷夜了。刷到多晚?
Well, I don't know, midnight, 1:00. 我怎么知道,半夜吧,或者凌晨一点
One o'clock? I'm not a raccoon. 凌晨一点?我又不是夜猫子
If you're tired, have some coffee. 累了的话就去喝咖啡
What? You have some coffee. 我才不喝咖啡,要喝也是你喝
I am having coffee! 我正喝着呢!
And look how irritable it's making you!Guys! 你这么暴躁就是因为咖啡因!别吵了!
We're not gonna get anything done if we start fighting. 现在吵架一点用都没有
Now, can you please try to soldier through? Fine. 你能不能再忍一忍?好啵
I don't think I can go much longer. 我真的坚持不住了
It's been three and a half minutes, wake up! 才过去三分半钟!你清醒点!
Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! 宇宙一度又烫又稠密,140亿年前终于爆了炸...等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool 地球开始降温,
The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools 自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具,
We built the Wall We built the pyramids 我们建长城,我们建金字塔,
Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery 数学,自然科学,历史,揭开神秘,
* That all started with a big bang 一切由大爆炸开始,
I had a bad dream that my best friend became a tyrant 我昨晚做噩梦,梦见我最好的朋友变成了暴君
and forced me to stay up all night to work. 逼我熬夜工作
Oh, I had a good dream that when I carried you to bed, 我做的梦倒是挺好的,昨天我把你扔上床的时候
I let your head hit the wall and I laughed. 故意把你的脑袋撞到了墙上,我还不厚道地笑了
Good morning.What is this? 嗨,早上好。你们在干嘛?
Well, we didn't see you last night, we're not gonna see you today,
Oh, that is so nice.Ow, it does hurt! 你们太贤惠了!嗷,头很疼的!
So, what are you guys gonna do today? 那你们今天准备干点什么?
Well, Sheldon was supposed to go to this party with me this afternoon, 今天下午Sheldon本来应该陪我去参加聚会的
but I don't think that's happening. 不过现在看来他是去不了啦
Oh, that was never happening. 本来我就没打算去
Oh, I'll go.I like a party. 带我去吧。我超喜欢聚会
Well, to be honest, it's not like a "party" party, 我们说的这个不是你想象中那种趴体
it's more like a gathering 更像是不同领域的科学家们
where scientists of different disciplines get together to share their work and keep current on what's going on in other fields. 聚在一起讨论他们的工作再了解一下其他领域的最新科研进展
I don't know why I called it a party, sorry. 我不应该说这是个聚会的,我的锅
It's okay, I'll still go. 无所谓啦,带我去吧
You don't think you'll be bored? 你不会觉得无聊嘛?
Oh, I'll have some wine and listen to people go on about crap I don't understand. 一边喝酒,一边装作在听人们说我听不懂的东西
I mean, how is it any different than every single day of my life? 讲真,这和我每天的工作有什么区别吗?
I won't be there. 我不去
Look at that, it is a party. 他不去的话,那这就真是个聚会了
Sorry I have to work all weekend.It's okay. 对不起,我整个周末都要加班。没事哒
Thanks again for breakfast. 谢谢你给我做早餐
Well, I didn't get to see you last night. 我一晚上都没见到你
It was the least I could do. 我能做的也就只有这些了
You shouldn't have made the alarm code his birthday. 你不应该把大门密码设成他生日的
So, what should we do today? 我们今天干什么?
Oh, I appreciate it,but you don't have to spend your day off with me. 多谢你啦,不过你不用一整天都陪着我的
Well, I don't mind. 没关系啊
Oh, you want go to the mall and look at baby stuff? Not really. 对了,你想不想去商场看看婴儿用品?不是很想
Oh, come on, we could share a pretzel and get sideways glances from racist old ladies. 来嘛,我们可以分一个椒盐饼干感受一下路边保守的老奶奶歧视我们的眼神
I get enough of that when I take Howard to my grandmother's for Christmas.Oh, 圣诞节带Howard去见我奶奶的时候我就受够那种眼神了,Howard是犹太人唔
I know, why don't we get started on clearing out the baby's room? 对了,不如我们开始收拾婴儿房吧?
Isn't it a little early for that? 现在就开始会不会太早了?
You have to get to it eventually. 终究还是要做的
Oh, there's so much junk in there, it's embarrassing. 那里堆满了各种垃圾,真是不好意思
How can you be embarrassed around me? 我在旁边的时候你怎么能觉得不好意思呢?
I'm gonna be in the room with you when you give birth. 你生孩子的时候我可是要在你旁边帮你喊加油的
I don't think you are. 我并不这么认为
You didn't think I was gonna be in your kitchen this morning, 你之前还觉得我今天早上不会出现在厨房里呢
yet here I am.Psst, hey, kid. Huh, what? You look tired. 看看现在。嗨,大宝贝什么?你看上去累惨了
Why don't you have an energy drink? 来点功能饮料怎么样?
Everyone's doing it. 大家都喝的
Oh, no, thank you, those have caffeine in them. 不了,谢谢你,这种饮料里有咖啡因
Oh, sorry, I thought you were cool.I am cool. 噢,不好意思我以为你很酷。宝宝确实酷
This is Yoohoo,chocolate milk's delicious watery cousin.All right. 这是Yoohoo好喝的淡味版巧克力牛奶好吧
But if you ever want to feel like you have superpowers,try one of these. 但如果你想体会拥有超能力的感觉的话就试试这个吧
Superheroes take performanceenhancing chemicals? You bet. 超级英雄通过摄入化学物质来增强能力?不然呢
You know why Hulk is so strong? Steroids. 你知道绿巨人为什么那么壮吗?来点类固醇就行
You know why Batman wanders around at night getting into fights? Scotch. 你知道为什么蝙蝠侠大半夜在外面乱晃还打架吗?全是威士忌的功劳
I am facing a great deal of work. 我现在有巨量的工作要做
And I do like things better when famous people also like them.Here. 而且我确实更偏爱名人喜欢的东西给你
It's on the house.The first one's free? 我请。第一罐还免费?
Flash, how do you stay in business? 闪电侠,你是怎么赚钱的?
You want to know my secret? 想知道我的秘诀吗?
I bought stock in Marvel. Hi, Bert. 我买了漫威的股票。嗨,Bert
This is my friend, Penny. Hi. Hey, come on in. 这是我的朋友,Penny。你好。嘿,进来吧
I'll gonna go turn on some rock music. 我去放点摇滚乐
That's a geology joke. 这是个地质学的笑话
Bert's a geologist. And a joker. Bert是个地质学家。还是搞笑小能手哦
How early are we? 我们是来得有多早?
Oh, actually, we're an hour late. 实际上我们已经迟到一小时了
I suddenly wish Sheldon was here. 突然好希望Sheldon在这里啊
I don't even know where to begin. 我都不知道从哪里下手
Well, in The Sound of Music, Julie Andrews says,"Let's start at the very beginning. 在音乐之声里,Julie Andrews说过我们从头唱起
A very good place to start." 这样最是好记
Oh, I was gonna start at the end. 我本来还打算从结尾处开始呢
Thank God you're here. 真是谢谢你在这里啊
Well, I think the first thing we should get rid of is that tone. Sorry. 首先要丢掉的东西就是你充满恶意的语气。抱歉
I should probably keep this in case we have a girl. 还是把这个留着吧万一是个女儿
Oh, that's a nice one. 挺不错的小房子啊
Was it yours when you were little? 是你小时候的玩具?
My dad built it for me. 是我爸爸给我造的
Wow, it's so cute. 哇,真暖心啊
This was the husband and this was the wife. 这是丈夫,这是妻子
They'd go out on adventures together.Cruises, skiing,horseback riding. 他们一起外出历险。航海,滑雪骑马
That was really me just duct taping them to our dog. 也就是我把他们用胶带绑在狗身上
Oh, and did they have kids? 那他们有孩子吗?
They did, but the mommy and daddy didn't like them,so they shipped them off to an orphanage 有啊,但是为人父母,他们一点都不喜欢自己的孩子所以他们把孩子送去了孤儿院
I made out of a shoebox. 我用鞋盒做的
Yeah, that's not worrisome at all. 你这么说还真是让人"放心"啊
Not every girl dreams about being a mom. 不是每个女孩都梦想着为人母的一天
Sometimes you think you're never gonna have kids and one day you wake up and you're pregnant. 有的时候你觉得自己这辈子都不会要孩子但某一天你睁开眼睛就发现自己怀孕了
And it doesn't matter that your career's going great right now 不管你的职业生涯现在是多么璀璨
and that you and your husband never even got to go anywhere taped to a dog! 甚至你和你的老公以后那都不能去被这狗孩子绑得死死的!
I skipped spin class for this. 我居然因为这个翘了动感单车课
Why is it taking him so long to get a drink out of a vending machine? 为什么他去自动贩卖机买个饮料要花这么久?
Oh, it's complicated. 这个说来就话长了
He finds pushing that little door and reaching up into the machine uncomfortably intimate. 他觉得推开取物口的小门把手伸进机器里的这个行为已经亲密得让他不舒服了
Gentlemen, I am ready to work. 众爱卿,朕准备好开始工作了
To quote The Martian, "Let's science the feces out of this!" 引用火星救援的一句话,"我们好好科学一把"
That's The Martian the book and The Martian the movie, not Marvin the Martian. 我说的是那本书和电影,不是火星人马文
Although to quote Marvin the Martian, "I claim this planet " 再引用火星人马文的一句话我将此星球
in the name of Mars."Are you okay? 命名为火星"你没事吧?
Oh, I'm fantastic, never been better. 哦,我感觉好极了,简直不能更赞
I had my first energy drink and I feel great. 我刚刚第一次喝了功能性饮料啊感觉棒棒哒
Hey, you guys want to wrestle? 嘿,你们想摔跤玩吗?
We can do arm, thumb, mud, sumo. 我们可以掰腕子,拇指摔跤,泥浆摔跤,相扑摔跤
Nah, we're not fat enough, or wearing diapers. 还是算了吧,我们不够胖,也没穿尿不湿
You wanted him awake. 这可是你说想让他清醒过来的
So should we talk to each other or mingle? 我们是应该两个人说说话呢,还是应该去和大家聊天啊?
I don't know where everyone is. 我不知道大家都去哪儿了
Yeah, I mean, I could see him eating one or two guests,but not a whole party. 嗯,我看他这个体型吃掉一两个客人还是有可能的但是吃掉一整个派对的人还是差一点
Well, I guess this is kind of a bust. 诶,这个派对太糗了
You don't have to stay. 你们不用接着等了
I'm gonna start cleaning up.Okay. 我要开始打扫卫生了。好吧
I feel so bad about leaving him here. 留他一个人在这儿我好内疚啊
Oh, it's funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you. 哦哈哈,我刚刚也在想要是扔下你走了会怎么样
Hey, listen,could you not say anything about this to the people at the university? 恩,听我说你可不可以不和大学里的人说今天的事啊?
You know, 'cause...you're you and I'm me, and it's kind of embarrassing. 你知道的,因为...你是你啊,我就只是我,真是太丢人了
Wait, what do you mean "she's her"? 等一下,你刚刚说“你是你啊”是什么意思?
Well, you know how Amy's the coolest girl on campus, right? 就是,你知道Amy是校区里最酷的女孩吧?
No. No.Oh yeah, everybody thinks so. What? 不知道,不知道啊。没错啊,大家都是这么想的。什么?
You tell me about your foot fungus, but this is a secret? 你得了脚气都告诉我,但是这件事你跟我保密?
I'm sure it's just 'cause I'm dating Sheldon. 大概是因为我和Sheldon在一起吧
Mm, actually, I think Sheldon's popular because he's dating you. 恩,其实,我觉得Sheldon是因为和你在一起,他才这么受欢迎的
Now Sheldon's popular? Sheldon什么时候受欢迎了?
What is happening? 什么情况啊?
Maybe we should break for lunch. 要不我们休息下去吃午饭吧
What time is it? 现在几点了?
According to the world's worst cuckoo clock, it's 2:00. 根据世界上最差劲的布谷鸟钟,现在两点了
My head hurts and I'm more tired than ever. 我头好疼啊而且我从来没这么累过
Why don't you just go home? 要不你还是回家吧?
No, I can do this. 不不,我可以的
I just, I just need another energy drink.Oh, no.What? 我只是,只是需要再来一瓶功能性饮料。哦,不要啊怎么了?
I want another one.So? That's a craving. 我还想再喝一瓶。那怎么了?这是药物渴求
That's a sign of chemical dependency. 是药物依赖的表现啊
You only had one. 你只喝了一瓶啊
No, I know,but plenty of things are addictive after a single exposure. 哎,我知道但是很多东西都是试了一次就上瘾了
I mean, crack cocaine, nicotine, Pringles. 比如说,可卡因,尼古丁,还有品客薯片
You know once one pops one just can't stop. 只要打开了一桶,不吃完简直停不下来
You can't develop a problem that fast. 药物依赖是不会这么快开始的
You want to bet? Oh, great,now I'm addicted to gambling. 我们打赌啊?哦,好吧我还开始赌博上瘾了
We can't afford to lose any more time. 我们不能再这么浪费时间了
Well, this probably won't work, but has anyone ever tried 虽然说估计没什么用,但是有人试过
to just haul off and whoop the crazy out of him? 暴打他一顿把他打正常吗?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz10/467642.html |