生活大爆炸 第十季:第9集:地质学教授伯特(下)(在线收听) |
Thank you, Penny.You know, I just need to keep reminding myself that Bert's success is not my failure. 谢谢你 Penny,我只要不断提醒自己Bert成功并不代表我就失败了 There you go. 这么想就对了
And that men of his large stature are more susceptible to a wide array of lifethreatening diseases. 一个男人越雄伟就越容易患上致命的疾病
There you go...What's up? I'm conducting a quick survey. 你这么说也...什么事?做个小调查
Do you think this respectful and loving tribute to a great man 你觉得这个代表着对一个伟人的敬意和爱的东西
is in poor taste? Yep. 品味很差吗?很差
Do you think this is in poor taste? 你觉得这个品味很差吗?
Does it spin around and do tricks? Yeah! Then yeah. 他会转圈耍杂技吗?当然!那差到极点了
What do you think? That is hilarious! 你怎么看呢?这实在是太搞笑了!
Give me the remote control. 把遥控器给我
I want to drive him into the girls' restroom. 我要把他开到女洗手间里
All right, we're done. It's offensive. 够了到此为止看来确实过分了
Top of the afternoon, gentlemen. 下午好啊
You're in a good mood. 你心情很不错啊
Well, it's a new day. I have a new outlook. 新的一天新的气象嘛
You know, I realized I don't need to worry about other people. 我意识到我完全不用在意其他人
I just need to think more about myself. 我只要以自己为主就好了
Oh, how will we ever get used to the new you? 如此崭新的高大上的你让我们怎么习惯才好啊?
Well, I'm glad to see you moving forward. 我很高兴看到你走出来了
Bert did quality research. Bert的研究很有价值
And he deserves whatever accolades he receives. 他确实配得上他得到的所有赞美
What is going on? 这是怎么了?
Did you upgrade his software last night? 你昨晚升级了他的软件吗?
I think he might be learning on his own. 我觉得是他自己升级的
Then the robot uprising has begun. 那就意味着机器人开始崛起了
Excuse me, I need to pay Bert a proper congratulations. 我现在要去给Bert送上一个恰当的祝贺了
He doesn't just look like C3PO,now he walks like him.Bert? 他不仅仅是看上去像C3PO现在他走路的姿势都像了。你好Bert?
I wanted to let you know that I read your research,and your award is welldeserved. 我读了你的研究成果你获奖实至名归
Thanks. I've been hearing that a lot. 谢谢我已经听多了这种话
Ever since I won, people think I'm great. 自从我获奖每个人都觉得我很棒
Well, just this once, you can count me as people, too. 只此一次我允许你把我归入一般人的范围里
You know, as a MacArthur Grant winner,I'm allowed to nominate someone for next year. 作为一个麦克阿瑟奖得奖者我可以提名明年的候选人
Really?I didn't know that. 是吗?我可不知道这个
So I was thinking, you know,engineers don't get a lot of respect. 所以我在想工程师一直得不到应有的尊重
Is your friend Howard working on anything cool? Howard最近有没有在研究什么新奇的东西?
You know, I... I'm not sure.You know, you'd have to ask him.Excuse me.Aah! 我不太清楚,这个你得问他了,我先走了,啊!
Leonard! I hurt myself again. Leonard!我又受伤了
Excuse me, I... I have to go take some pictures. 先走一步我...我要去拍点照片
I can't believe you headbutted a water fountain. 我简直不敢相信你用头去撞饮水机
No, I went to punch the water fountain,slipped in water in front of the water fountain,and hit my head on the water fountain. 没有我本来是想打它出气的结果踩到水滑倒了头撞在台子上了
I can't imagine you being violent. 简直难以想象你暴力化的画面
It's not hard. Just picture the Three Stooges,and then take away two stooges. 这也不难你就想象活宝三人组然后去掉两个活宝剩下的就是我了
I'm so disappointed in myself. 我对自己太失望了
Jealousy is completely illogical. 嫉妒这东西完全不合逻辑
It's a human emotion, Sheldon. 这是人类的正常情感 Sheldon
Everyone gets jealous. 每个人都会嫉妒别人
I'm jealous of Leonard and Penny and Howard and Bernadette for being in such happy relationships. 我很嫉妒Leonard和Penny还有Howard和Bernadette这么甜蜜恩爱
What about me and Sheldon? Sure. 那我和Sheldon呢?也羡慕
I've always been jealous of how much money Raj's family has. 我一直很羡慕Raj家那么有钱
Thank you for saying that. Next to buying things,that is the best part about having money. 谢谢你除了买买买别人嫉妒你简直是有钱最爽的事情了
Ever since I met Penny,I've been envious of her looks. 自从我遇到了Penny我就嫉妒她怎么能这么美
Aw, thank you.That's why I was so happy when you cut your hair off.What?! 谢谢夸奖。所以你把头发剪短的时候我特别开心,你什么意思?
You know what I mean. 你懂的啊
You were still hot, but more like a "why'd that hot girl cut off all her hair?" hot. " 你还是这么美但这变成了这个美人儿为什么把头发剪了"的那种美
You liked my short hair, right?Yeah... I loved it. 你喜欢我短发的对吧?嗯...爱屋及乌嘛
Love you, love the hair, would love to change the subject. 爱你爱你的头发自然也就爱你做出的改变
Seriously, none of you liked it? 真的吗你们都不喜欢吗?
I thought it was brave. 我觉得是个很大胆的尝试
Does that count as liking it? 这也算喜欢的一种形式吗?
You know, how come nobody's talking about Howard's dopey haircut? 怎么就没人说说Howard这个冒傻气的发型呢?
I think he looks cute. 我觉得他这样挺可爱的
And I think you're cute. 我觉得你也很可爱
I think you're both cute. 我觉得你俩都可爱
I think I hate all of you nerds. 我简直恨死你们这帮书呆子了
Sorry I'm moving slowly. 不好意思我走得慢
Oh, I don't mind. 没事的
If you pull a butterscotch out of your pocket,it would be like I'm walking with my grandma. 如果你这会儿从口袋里掏出一个奶油糖果的话我会觉得我正在和奶奶走在一起
Oh, no. Did you... A plaque? Nobody wants to see this. 不会吧,你...一个牌匾?谁要看这鬼东西啊
Well, change "plaque" to "mixedrace couple"and you are my grandma. 把"牌匾"这词换成"跨种族情侣"你可就真成我奶奶了
I can't take this anymore. Bert. Bert. Bert!Come in. 我简直受不了了,喂Bert喂Bert喂Bert!请进
All right, let's do this...Bert?We need to talk. 好嘛来吧...我说 Bert?咱俩谈谈吧
What happened to you? 你怎么了?
Rock, rock, water fountain. 被石头砸的被石头砸的碰饮水机上了
I am not proud of this. 这事挺耻的
But I have been envious of your recent success. 但你近来的成就让我很心痒
Wow, I won the MacArthur Grant,everyone's jealous of me. 我得了麦克阿瑟奖每个人都嫉妒我
Once I get Lasik, I'll be out of things to wish for. 待我做完激光手术我可就心无所求了
I was hoping by admitting my weakness to you,I'd somehow be unburdened. 我本以为向你承认我的弱点多少会让我压力小一点
Is it working? No. 那现在有效吗?没有
Now that you know my weakness,I hate you more than ever. 你现在知道我的弱点了我简直更恨你了
Well, you know, we're both pretty smart. 我们都绝顶聪明
I bet if we put our heads together, we could come up with a solution. 如果把我俩的智慧强强联合一定可以想出办法解决
We... Hang on.You're my enemy. 我们...等等,你是我的敌人
Now, the enemy of the enemy is my friend. 敌人的敌人是我的朋友
And right now, I'm my own worst enemy. 此刻我是我自己最大的敌人
That makes you my fr... Okay, I'm good to go.Great. 所以你就成了朋...好成交,棒呆
Now that we're friends, want to see if we can get tickets to a taping of Ellen? 我们现在是朋友了对吧想不想看看能不能搞到Ellen秀的门票?
You know what? This isn't gonna work. Sheldon... wait. 这事没戏,Sheldon等等
You know, you've got a lot to be happy about. 你有很多值得开心的事啊
You're at the top of your field,you have a great girlfriend. 你在你的领域是顶尖人才,你有个超棒的女朋友
Yes! That's right!I have Amy! 对!没错!我还有Amy呢!
In the past, you've professed feelings for her. 以前你向她表白过
Does it eat you up inside that I have her and you don't? It used to. 我拥有她而你没有是不是让你心如刀绞?以前有过
But now that I'm rich and successful,I think I can do better. 但是现在我既成功又有钱我觉得自己可以找到更好的
I can't believe you punched Bert. 我简直不敢相信你打了Bert
I didn't punch him. 我没打他
He turned around, and I gave him a Captain Kirk karate chop. 他转过身我就给了他一个柯克队长的空手道劈击
I'm not even sure he knows I did it. 我都不确定他感觉到了没有
Hey, Sheldon, I've got someone here who might make you feel better. 嘿 Sheldon这里有人能让你心情好点
Hello, Sheldon.Professor Hawking! Sheldon你好。霍金教授!
I understand you're struggling with professional jealousy. 我很理解你现在正纠结于职业上的嫉妒情绪
Thanks, Leonard, now he's not gonna think I'm cool. 我谢谢你啊 Leonard他现在要觉得我没那么酷了
Don't worry, I know how you feel. 别担心我理解你的感受
I have never won a Nobel Prize. 我从未得过诺贝尔奖
Oh, wow, that doesn't seem fair.It's fine. 感觉不太公平啊,没事的
I've been on The Simpsons. 我上过辛普森一家
How do you deal with the success of your colleagues? 同事得奖的时候你是怎么处理的呢?
I remind myself every scientific advancement is a victory. 我告诉自己每一项科学发现都是一次胜利
Also, I was on Star Trek. 而且我还上了星际迷航
Oh, it was a good one. He played poker with Sir Isaac... 哦那集很棒他和牛顿一起打了扑克...
You don't care. 反正你也不想听
Don't waste your time on jealousy,Sheldon, you're too brilliant. 不要在嫉妒上浪费时间Sheldon你这么棒
How can you feel bad if Stephen Hawking says you're brilliant? 史蒂芬霍金都说你很棒了你还能感觉不好吗?
I can't. Thank you, Professor Hawking. 不会了,谢谢你霍金教授
You are a gift to mankind. 你是人类的福祉
There should be statues of you everywhere. 到处都该有你的塑像
You know, the Lincoln Memorial has a big chair. 林肯纪念堂里有个大椅子
We could swap you right in. 我们可以把他和你换个位子
I always thought a motorized toy of me would be cool. 我一直觉得以我为原型的电动玩具应该会很酷
What a wonderful idea! 这主意多棒啊!
How does this man not have a Nobel? 这人怎么能不得诺贝尔奖呢?
Do not tell Wolowitz. Way ahead of you. 别告诉 Wolowitz我早想到了
A new study came out, and it said that laughing makes your brain work better. 一项新的研究显示大笑能让你的头脑运转更加迅速
And I know that's true because laughing has made me the "smartiest." 我觉得确实如此因为大笑让我最葱明
Although, on the other hand,babies laugh a lot, and they're dumb. 但从另一个角度来说婴儿也经常大笑但是他们还是很蠢
Do people know about her? 'Cause she's delightful. 大家都认识她吗?她很有趣诶
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz10/467655.html |