生活大爆炸 第十季:第16集:隐私(上)(在线收听) |
Go! Come on, Raj! You can do this! There's no way. 开始!加油,拉杰!你可以的!没可能啦 What is happening? 你们干什么呢?
This is an Euler's Disk. 这是欧拉盘
It's a physics toy that demonstrates angular momentum,potential energy, and kinetic energy. 是个物理学家的玩具可以演示角动量还有动能和势能
Aw, look at you watching sports. 哦,这就算是你们在看体育比赛了吧
We're betting to see if Koothrappali can hold his breath longer than the disk can spin. 我们在打赌是Koothrappali憋气的时间长还是这个欧拉盘转的时间长
Its weight and smoothness,along with the slight concavity of the mirror, means it can spin for a long time. 它很轻,又很光滑再加上镜子上轻微凹陷的角度,说明这个欧拉盘应该能转好久
But Raj is from India, which means he's no slouch at holding his breath. 但是拉杰是印度人啊所以他肯定特别能憋气,这个梗可能是指目前水下憋气世界纪录的保持者是印度人,也可能是指印度人体味重
Okay, I want in. Ten bucks says I'll lose interest before that thing stops spinning. 好吧,我也来,我赌10刀,我赌在这玩意停下之前我就没兴趣了
Hey, Sheldon, I found a great restaurant for date night. 谢尔登我找到了一家超适合我们约会的餐厅
Kind of busy right now. 我正忙着,等下再说
Oh, an Euler's Disk! Fun! Yeah, we're seeing if Raj can hold his breath longer than it. 欧拉盘!好玩诶! 是啊,我们在看拉杰憋气的时间能不能比它转的时间长
Oh. Immature. How you doing? 真幼稚你感觉如何?
He's not gonna make it. 他不可能做到的
Yes, he is! You know, deepsea divers holding their breath for several minutes have shown elevated markers of a protein that can signal brain damage. 他可以的! 知道吗深海潜水者经常连续憋气几分钟他们身上的一种蛋白质标记显着增多这标志着大脑受损
Yeah, see, what's happening here signals brain damage. 你们这种无聊的行为才标志着大脑受损吧
My God, how long does this thing spin for? 天了噜,这东西能转多久啊?
Ha! You're interested! You're out ten bucks! 哈!你还是很感兴趣!你输了!
It's slowing down! Dig deep! 开始慢下来了! 憋住啊!
Like when we bet you couldn't fit into Howard's pants! 就像当时我们打赌,你不可能穿得下霍华德的裤子的时候那样!
He's not gonna make it! Yes, he is! 他肯定做不到!没问题的!
Come on, Raj! It's like your favorite movie! You're just Waiting to Exhale! 加油啊,拉杰!想想你最爱的电影!你只需要"待到梦醒时分"!
Yeah! I knew you could do it! 棒呆!我就知道你可以的!
And... and just so you know,my favorite movie...is Princess Bride. 我...我跟你说我最喜欢的电影是"公主新娘"
Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state 宇宙一度又烫又稠密,
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! 140亿年前终于爆了炸...等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool 地球开始降温,
The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools 自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具,
We built the Wall We built the pyramids 我们建长城,我们建金字塔,
Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery 数学,自然科学,历史,揭开神秘,
That all started with a big bang 一切由大爆炸开始,
Hello, Rajesh. How are things by you? 哈喽,Rajesh你最近怎么样?
Good, good.Uh, listen, I just wanted to let you know when you get my credit card bill,it might be a little high this month. 挺好,挺好不过...那个,我这个月信用卡账单上的数字可能会有点大
Well, you're a grown man with a steady job. 你都是个大人了,工作也很稳定
Why wouldn't you spend all your father's money? 有什么理由不花你老爸的钱呢,对吧?
Oh, Daddy, you're so rich and funny. 爸你真是又有钱又幽默
Yeah. So what else is going on with your life? 是啊,你最近还有什么其他的事吗?
Uh, well, I was dating a woman at the university,but we broke up. 呃,我和大学里一个女生约会来着不过已经分开了
I'm sorry to hear that. 好惨啊,心疼你
I know you are. That's why you just bought me a new iPad. 我就知道你会心疼我,所以才用你的钱给自己买了新的iPad
And before you start,I am not interested in you arranging a marriage for me. 还有,你不用说了我是不会接受你们给我安排的婚姻的
Oh, I gave up on that a long time ago. You did? 其实我早就放弃了真的?
It's too much work. 太麻烦了
You're an adult who can't get by without an allowance from his parents. 没有女人会喜欢你这种不靠爸妈给钱
Women don't want that. 就没法生活的人
Wh...What are you saying, that y... you're giving up on me? 你...你什么意思,你已经放弃我了?
What kind of father gives up on his son? 哪有老爸会放弃自己的儿子啊?
I have six children, five of whom are married and selfsufficient. 我有六个孩子其中五个都已经结婚,而且可以自食其力
I don't think I'm the problem. 所以我觉得我应该没什么毛病
I can't believe what I'm hearing. 你竟然这么说
This is deeply hurtful. 太伤人了吧
You're also too sensitive. 而且你太敏感了
Women don't want that either. 女人们也不喜欢这一点
The food here's supposed to be great. 这儿的吃的应该还不错
Don't fill up on chips. 别吃薯片吃饱了啊
Oh, I won't. I have a trick. 不会的,我有一套规则
I only eat equilateral triangles.Isosceles, isosceles,oh, scalene... 我只吃等边三角形的薯片。这是等腰三角形,等腰三角形不等边三角形...
You didn't see that.Oh, look.It's Bert, at the bar. 你什么都没看见,你看吧台那边的是伯特吧
We should go say hi.Why? 我们应该去打个招呼,为啥?
Because that's what you do when you see someone you know in a public place. 因为在公共场合看到认识的人的时候,就应该这么做
I have multiple restraining orders that say otherwise. 可是我有好几个人身限制令表示并不是这样的啊
Sheldon, there's a difference between greeting a friend and following a celebrity into a bathroom. 谢尔登跟朋友打个招呼和跟踪名人去卫生间是有区别的啊
If the judge couldn't explain it to me,I don't see how you will. 如果法官都解释不通这个逻辑的话我实在是看不出你会怎么说通我
Hi, Bert. Hello.Oh, hey, guys. 嗨,伯特你好。哎呀,你们好呀
What brings you here? 你们怎么会到这里来啊?
Oh, we're having date night. Nice. 我们今晚正在约会呢,不错啊
I'm meeting someone, too. 我也正准备约见一个人呢
Oh, really. Anybody we know? 真的吗,是我们认识的人吗?
I doubt it. I met her on GHarmony. 我猜应该不认识的,我在世纪地缘网上认识她的
That's a Web site for geologists to find love. 那是专门为了让地质学家们寻找真爱的网站
That's a real thing? 真有这玩意儿啊?
Yeah. Their slogan is"We're all about dating and not the carbon14 kind" 是啊,他们的标语是"一见钟情定终身而不是碳14定年份"碳14常在地质学中用来定年份,
Well, have a lovely evening.Thanks. You, too. 那就祝你有个愉快的夜晚啦,谢谢,你也一样
If you think that's more fun than talking to Zachary Quinto through a stall door, you're crazy. 如果你觉得刚刚那比隔着厕所小间的门跟扎克瑞?昆图说话还要有意思的话,那你一定是疯了,2009年扎克瑞?昆图在科幻电影"星际迷航"中饰演史波克
You know, we could've come to you guys. 我们本来可以去你们那里的
You didn't have to bring the baby here. 你们就不用把宝宝带过来啦
Oh, it's okay. It's good to get out of the house. 没事的,出门走走也好
And the car ride puts her to sleep. 而且她坐着车就会睡着了
Aw, that used to work with Sheldon. 哎呀,这一招以前对谢尔登也管用呢
Yeah, until someone left him in the drugstore parking lot and he freaked out. 是啊,直到某人把他留在了药店停车场让他吓坏了
Who forgot to crack the window?Hello! 是谁忘了给窗户留条缝的啊?哈喽!
Hey. Oh,someone's been shopping at Gucci. 哎哟某些人去古驰买买买了嘛
Yeah, I saw something for Halley and I couldn't resist. 是啊,我看到了一件适合哈雷的东西就忍不住了
That's so sweet of you. 你真是太贴心了
Yeah, it's a crushed velvet baby cape. 是啊,这是个粉碎天鹅绒的婴儿斗篷
Oh, no, now we have two. 哎呀糟了,那现在我们就有两件了
That must've been expensive. Yeah, it was. 那肯定很贵啊, 是啊
But it's my father's money and I'm mad at him. 但是那是我爸的钱嘛,然后我刚好在生他气
What's going on with your dad? 你爸怎么啦?
And if you really want to hurt him,I look great in Chanel. 而且如果你真的想要让他伤心的话那我穿香奈儿也超好看的
It turns out he doesn't care if I'm married or if I'm single. 我才发现他根本不在乎我有没有结婚
He's basically given up on me. 他基本上已经放弃我了
Oh, I'm sure that's not true. 哎呀,我敢肯定那不是真的啦
It is. He stopped trying to find Indian girls for me to marry. 可那就是真的啊,他不再给我找印度姑娘当相亲对象了
All you did was complain when he did that. 可是他找的时候你都只是在抱怨啊
Leonard, he's hurting. Let him feel how he feels. 莱纳德他正伤心呢,让他感受自我吧
Thank you, Penny. Yeah. 谢谢你啊,佩妮嗯
Shoes, I'm a sevenandahalf; boots, I'm an eight. 我一般的鞋子穿7码半,靴子穿8码
MSN Search, AltaVista,and... Ask Jeeves. You? MSN搜索Altavista引擎还有...Ask Jeeves上述提到的皆为网络搜索引擎你呢?
Sorry, I don't have a list of defunct search engines that I miss. 不好意思,我没有本人想念的已经消失的搜索引擎名单
Hey. Looks like I got stood up,so I'm gonna head out. 嗨,看起来我是被放鸽子了所以我准备走了
Oh, no. Are you sure you don't want to give her a few more minutes? 哎呀,你确定你不想再给她几分钟吗?
Nah, GHarmony recommends after two hours, 不,世纪地缘推荐称,两小时过后
it's time to cut bait.I'm so sorry. 就是时候割饵放弃了,我很遗憾
Bert, I insist that you join us. 伯特你可得加入我们一起啊
You really wouldn't mind? 你真的不介意吗?
Not at all. Amy?Fine with me. 完全不,艾米你呢?我也不介意
Thanks. I'll go grab a chair. 谢谢,那我去拿把椅子
Sheldon, that was so sweet of you. 谢尔登你那么做太贴心了
Well, I could deduce by his facial expression and body language that he was sad. 我可以从他的面部表情和肢体语言中推测出来他伤心了
So the part where he got stood up didn't clue you in? 所以他被放鸽子了的那部分没给你点提示吗?
You want me to look at him and listen to him? 你是想让我看着他而且还要听他讲话吗?
My father thinks the reason I can't make a relationship work is because I'm spoiled. 我父亲认为我不能好好谈恋爱的原因是因为我被宠坏了
I'm sorry, is he waiting for someone to disagree? 不好意思,他是在等着什么人表示不同意吗?
Just because he helps me out doesn't automatically mean that I'm spoiled. 就因为他给我帮了点忙并不代表我被宠坏了啊
All right, how much exactly does he pay for? 行吧,那他具体付了哪些钱呢?
Okay, I'll tell you,but please don't judge me. 好吧,我告诉你但请千万不要鄙视我
He pays for my car, my rent, and my credit cards. 他给我付了车钱,房租,还有我的信用卡
I'm trying, but I'm judging. 我努力了,但我鄙视你
Maybe your dad's right. 说不定你爸爸是对的
Yeah, women do like a man that can support himself. 是啊,女人的确喜欢能够独立自主的男人
But Bernadette makes more money than Howard. 但是伯纳黛特就比霍华德赚的钱多啊
She basically supports him. 她基本上支撑了他的生活嘛
Yeah, maybe your dad's right. 是啊,也许你爸爸没说错呢
Good question. Let's see.Infoseek,WebCrawler, oh, HotBot. 好问题啊,我看看哦有Infoseek有WebCrawler哦,还有HotBot
Okay, literally any other topic. 好了,讲真,其他任何话题都可以啊
All right. How did you guys meet? 好吧,那你们是怎么认识的呢?
Actually, we met online. 事实上,我们是网上认识的
Our...our first date was at a coffee shop. 我们...我们的第一次约会是在一个咖啡店
Although, unlike your date, she actually showed up. 不过,跟你的约会对象不一样的是,她真的去了
Oh, he looks sad again. 哎呀,他看上去又伤心了
Well, I really envy your relationship. 好吧,我真的很羡慕你们的关系啊
Other than you two only having sex once a year,you're the perfect couple. 除了你俩一年只滚一次床单之外你们俩简直是模范情侣
You... you know about that? 你...你连这个都知道?
Uh, yeah, everyone at the university does. 是啊,大学里每个人都知道
Were you aware of this? 你知道这事儿吗?
No. No, I only told Leonard, Howard, Raj,Kripke, uh, Professor Wu, Professor Klein, and a lunch lady in the cafeteria. 完全不知道啊,我只告诉了莱纳德、霍华德和杰拉还有克里普克吴教授,克莱因教授还有我吃午饭的时候碰见的一个女士
How everyone else found out is a mystery to me. 这事儿怎么变成每个人都知道的我就不晓得了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz10/467668.html |