生活大爆炸 第十季:第22集:结局(下)(在线收听) |
You work with Sheldon, you tell me. 你跟谢尔顿一起工作,你应该懂的 Yeah, it's weird. 真的很奇怪
Okay, are you seriously jealous of me working with Zack? 好吧,你真的会因为我跟,Zack一起工作就吃醋?
No, no, II'm not jealous, I just think you have got a good thing going where you are right now,and you make great money 不,我不是吃醋,我只是觉得你现在的工作挺好的而且你薪水不少
and you haven't slept with any of your coworkers. 也没有与同事有一腿
Great, so you want me to stay at a job I'm not happy at? Uh... 所以你是想我继续干,这个我不开心的工作?呃
You okay? You kind of look like Zack trying to figure out that tip. 你还好吧?你现在的表情跟Zack算小费一样
Of course I don't want you to be unhappy, 我当然不想你不开心
but I also want you to be smart, 但我也想你明智一些
and working for an exboyfriend isn't very smart. 而跟前男友一起工作并不明智
You don't have to stop, just slow down, I'll jump out. 不用停车,开慢点,我自己跳下去
Amy, look, I'm on a unicycle! 艾米你看,我在骑独轮车!
How did you get from croissants to a unicycle? 你怎么从羊角包跳到独轮车的?
I hurt myself juggling. 我玩杂耍时受伤了
Where did you get it? 你从哪里弄来这个的?
Howard said I could borrow it, Bernadette said forever. 霍华德说借给我了 伯纳黛特说送我了
Have you tried letting go of the rope? 你试过不抓绳吗?
What, are you crazy? I'm on a unicycle. 什么,你疯了吧?我骑的可是独轮车
All right, well, have fun. 好吧,玩得开心
Wait, I need help getting down. 等等,我需要你帮我下车
Well, what do you want me to do? 你要我做什么?
Drag out our mattress and put it over here, then go across the hall, get their mattress and put it over here. 把我们的床垫放这儿到对面拿他们的放这儿
But before you do any of that,scratch my nose. 做这些之前帮我挠下鼻子
So you told her she was being dumb? 你告诉她这样很傻了?
No, I told her she was being not smart. 没,我告诉她这样不明智
Which was dumb. 也就是傻
Why did you even go to dinner with the guy? 你为什么去跟他吃饭
We covered this, I'm dumb. 说过了,因为我傻
So he's my exboyfriend, who cares? 他是我前男友,那又怎样?
I can't believe Leonard would be so insecure. Really? 我不敢相信莱纳德这么没安全感,是么
I have no trouble believing that at all. 我倒挺相信他没安全感
And Zack's engaged. 扎克已经订婚了
Leonard has no reason to feel threatened. 莱纳德没理由担心
We're talking about the same Leonard, right? 我们是在说同一个莱纳德吧?
So you think it's fine if she works for Zack? 所以你觉得她和Zack一起工作没关系?
I don't know, maybe. 我不知道,也许吧
Well, he is much more attractive than Leonard. 他比莱纳德更有魅力
Yes,but that's gonna be true of a lot of guys she works for. 是的,但与她共事的很多人,都比莱纳德有魅力
Yeah, but she also used to sleep with Zack. Again... 是啊,但是她和扎克睡过,何止他一个
I would never let Howard work with an ex. 我绝不会让霍华德与他前任共事
What, you wouldn't trust him? 为什么,你不相信他?
I wouldn't trust her. 我不相信她
He's thin and sexy like a Jewish greyhound. 他又瘦又性感,像犹太版格力犬
Yeah, thatthat is the sexiest dog. 是啊,那是最性感的狗
And I'd like to think Howie wouldn't take a job I was uncomfortable with. 我觉得豪伊不会选择 让我不舒服的工作
'Cause he's scared of you? Terrified. Yeah. 因为怕你? 当然是啊
You know what? I'm with Leonard, this isn't cool. 我支持莱纳德不能接受
Thank you.I disagree. 谢谢。我不同意
Penny is a strong, independent woman. 佩妮是一个独立自强的女人
The more you try to control her, the more she'll push back. 你管得越多,她反抗越多
So you think it's okay? 所以你觉得可以?
Oh, no, she's gonna leave you for someone, might as well get it over with. 不,她终究会抛下你跟别人走的这事早发生早释怀呗
What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
I'm returning this stuff to Howard. Oh. 我要把这破玩意儿还给霍华德。噢
Well, Bernadette made me promise if you didn't want it, we'd give it to a homeless clown. 伯纳黛特让我保证过你不要的话我们就把它送给无家可归的小丑
What happened to learning the unicycle? 你学独轮车出啥问题了
Oh, I stopped that, it was dumb. 我不骑了,那玩意儿真蠢
Uni, bi, tri, menstrual, all cycles are dumb. 管它什么独轮双轮三轮月经轮回,带轮的都蠢死了
You said juggling was dumb, too. Well, it is. 你之前还说杂耍蠢来着。本来就蠢
If I wanted to hold three things at once, I'd wear cargo pants. 我要是想同时拿着三样东西,穿工装裤就行了
Sheldon, is it possible that when things get really difficult, you just give up? 谢尔顿你想没想过每当事情变得很困难,你就直接放弃了
Are you calling me a quitter? 你是在说我半途而废吗
Well, if you honestly... 其实你认真想想...
This conversation is over. 得了拉倒吧
His mother warned me. 他妈妈提醒过我的
Everybody warned me. 身边每个人都提醒过我
Actually, he warned me. 实际上他也提醒过我
Hey. Hi.You want to talk? 嘿,嗨。你想谈谈吗
That doesn't seem to be where I shine. 这可不是我擅长的
How about I just give you one of these? 要不然我直接给你个这个?
Look, we can have a reasonable conversation and I won't get mad. 其实我们可以好好谈谈我也保证不生气
I don't like it after sex, and I don't like it now. 我讨厌你啪啪啪后弄这手势,现在也是
Yeah, sorry. Yeah.All right, just come here. 好吧,对不起,嗯。好了,过来
Look, I get me working with Zack is weird and I don't want you to be uncomfortable. 听着,我知道我和Zack共事很诡异而且我也不想你不舒坦
Well, thanks.And I don't want you to be stuck at a job you don't like. 谢谢啊。我也不想你困在,自己不喜欢的工作上
Then what do we do? 那我们怎么办?
Well, I don't love it, but if you really want to take this job, I'll find a way to deal with it. 虽然我不喜欢这样,但如果你真的很想接受这份工作,我会想办法克服一下的
No, I know you'll try, but it'll make you miserable, which will make me miserable, and... 不,我知道你会,但这会让你很难受 你难受我也不好受,所以...
I'm just gonna stay where I'm at for now. 我还是做我现在的工作吧
No, no, no, no, you'reyou're unhappy there and then you're gonna blame me for making you stay, 不不不,你又做的不开心之后你又要埋怨是我逼你留下了
and it's fine, I'll justI'll suck it up. 没关系,我就忍忍吧
You don't need to do that, it's okay. 你没必要这样,没关系的
Yeah, see, now I feel terrible, like I'm being selfish and holding you back. 可我现在就感觉很糟糕就好像是我在自私地阻止你
What? Say something. 怎么了,说点啥呀
Yeah, that is pretty annoying. 好吧,这样确实挺气人的
I made you tea. Thank you. 我给你煮了茶。谢谢
I'm sorry I called you a quitter. 对不起啊,之前说你半途而废来着
It's okay, I stopped being upset about that. 没事儿,我已经不为这个生气了
And no, the irony is not lost on me. 诶不,你的讽刺依然萦绕在我耳边
What are you reading? 你看什么呢?
This article says the peak age for making a Nobel Prizewinning discovery is 40. So? 这篇文章说能得诺贝尔奖的黄金年龄是在40岁,所以呢?
So I'm running out of time. 所以我的时间不多了
That's ridiculous, you're a brilliant man. 怎么可能,你那么优秀
The best years of your life are still ahead of you. 你人生中最好的时光,还在前面等着你呢
Oh, you have to say that, you're sweet on me. 你肯定会这么说,因为你爱我
Well, if you're really worried about your career, 如果你真的担心你的事业
maybe you should consider spending a little less time with video games and comic books. Hey! 或许你该考虑下少花点时间在电子游戏和漫画书上,嘿
I thought you were sweet on me. 我还以为你爱我呢
Okay, fine, let's say you never win a Nobel Prize. 好吧,假如你永远拿不到诺贝尔奖
Let's say you spend your life doing solid scientific research surrounded by friends and loved ones 但你把一生都奉献给了科学研究身边有朋友和爱你的人
who appreciate you,not for what you've accomplished but for who you are as a man. 他们喜爱你不是因为你的成就,而是因为你这个人
Wouldn't that be a life welllived? 这样的一生难道不好么
You're so cute. 你真贴心
I'm gonna go learn how to walk on stilts. 我要去学踩高跷了
So many warnings. 提醒过我偏不听
Okay, are you sure about this? 你真的想好了吗?
Absolutely. I just want you to be happy. 当然,我只想让你高兴
And maybe a little turned on about how selfless I'm being. 顺便能被我的无私,挑逗性致也是极好的
Penny, what's up? 佩妮怎么了?
Hey, uh, so I've been thinking about it 嘿,经过我的深思熟虑
and I want to take the job. 我决定接受这份工作
Oh, bad news. 我有个坏消息
When my fiancée found out that I was offering a job to my exgirlfriend, she said it was a stupid idea and threw a shoe at me. 我未婚妻发现我给前女友提供了一份工作,然后她说这事儿很扯并且向我扔了一只鞋
Oh, so there's no job? 意思是工作没有了?
Nope, just a little bump on my forehead. 没有了,而且我额头上肿了个包
Okay, thanks anyway. 好吧,还是谢谢你
Bye. Well, his fiancée thought the idea of us working together was stupid. 拜拜,他未婚妻觉得我俩共事这事儿很扯
You were right, I was wrong. 你是对的,我做错了
Aren't you gonna say anything? 你不想说点什么吗?
Not if I want to be doing this later. 想滚个床单比个手势
Hey, I didn't know you were home. 嘿,原来你在家呀
Where you been? 你之前去哪儿了?
I went to see your mom. 我去见你妈了
Seriously, where were you? 别闹了,你到底去哪儿了
I just told you, your mom's.Why? 我刚和你说了,你妈家。为什么?
Well, since you find my magic tricks so embarrassing,I got to wondering what cool hobbies you had as a kid. 自从你说我的魔术很烂之后我就一直很想知道你还是孩子的时候,有哪些酷毙的爱好
Oh. What'd she say? 噢我妈怎么说?
She didn't say much of anything. 你妈没说多少
But she said a lot! 但她说了很多
Hi, Bernadette, remember me? 嗨,伯纳黛特还记得我吗?
First of all, that's not what she sounds like,she's from South Carolina. 首先,她的声音不是这样的她来自南卡罗莱纳
I can't believe you made fun of me all these years while you were a closeted ventriloquist. 你取笑我这么些年到头来自己却是个腹语师
Okay, it's not like I wanted to be a ventriloquist. 其实并不是我自己想做腹语师
I was in beauty pageants and I needed a talent besides spreading rumors 是我参加选美比赛时,需要一个才艺除了散播谣言
that the other contestants were pregnant. 说其他选手怀孕了之外的才艺
Well, since you enjoyed getting rid of all my stuff, you know, 好吧,既然你喜欢扔掉我的各种东西
maybe we should throw this little lady in the wood chipper.No! 或许我们也应该,把这姑娘扔进碎木机。不行
And the little lady has a name. 这姑娘有名字的
Which is? Tammy Jo St. Cloud."Tammy Jo St. Cloud." 她叫什么?Tammy Jo St. Cloud"Tammy Jo St. Cloud"
Oh, and I'm a dork for juggling. 好吧,我会杂耍就成了笨蛋
Sorry, you're not a dork. You're a clown. 不好意思,你不是笨蛋 你是个小丑
Tammy Jo, don't say that, you'll make him feel bad. Tammy Jo别这么说他会难受的
Look at him, what reason he got to feel good? 你瞅瞅他他这衰样凭什么好受啊?
All right, very funny. 好吧,很搞笑哦
Don't listen to her,she's been in a box for, like, 25 years. 别听她的她在盒子里待了25年了
Yeah, back when his haircut was fashionable. 是啊,他的发型放在我那时候还挺潮的
That's enough, put her away. 够了,把她放一边吧
Oh, big daddy, I don't think so. 老爷我可不乐意
You marry Miss Bernie, you marry me. 你娶了伯尼小姐就是娶了我
We all family now. 我们现在是一家人了
All right, you're freaking me out. 好吧,你有点吓着我了
Don't be that way. 别这样
If you don't mind a few splinters,we can have us a ménage à trois.Ooh! 如果你不介意有点小摩擦我们可以三人同居,嗯哼
I'm doing it. I'm doing it. 我做到了。我做到了
I'm tall and I'm doing it! Ah, man. 我好高啊,我做到了。哎呀是梦啊
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz10/467681.html |