跟踪者Stalker 第40期:杰西女友的线索(在线收听) |
Coffee? 喝咖啡吗 No. I been here all day. 不了,我在这一整天了
I'm going home. 我要回家了
I know this is a tough time 我知道这让你很难受
and answering all these questions is a hassle, 不停回答问题挺烦人的
but if you know who shot Jesse, you can help me out. 但如果你知道谁杀了杰西,就帮帮忙吧
I told every cop here 我跟所有的条子说过
I straight up don't know. 我什么都不知道
Tiny, you know what I really enjoy after a hard day at work? 泰妮,你知道我上班累了一天以后,最喜欢干什么吗
Do I look like I care? 你觉得我在乎吗
There's this little bar in Silver Lake that makes the best Moscow Mule. 银湖那边有家小酒吧,那里的莫斯科骡“鸡尾酒”最好喝了
I meeting my friend there tonight. 我今晚约了朋友一起去
I think you know her, Cleo Tate? 你应该认识她,克莱欧·泰特
Who? 谁
You probation officer. 你的假释官
I didn't do anything. 我什么也没干
Those track marks on your arm say otherwise. 那你胳膊上的那些痕迹是怎么来的
You're a bitch. 你个臭八婆
I prefer assertive. 这叫一针见血
Sit down. 坐下
I still don't know who shot Jesse. 我真的不知道谁杀了杰西
Anything out of the ordinary happen lately? 最近发生过什么不寻常的事吗
Did Jesse ever talk about being followed or watched? 杰西有没有说过有人跟踪他或是监视他
Yeah. 有
He said he thought there was someone in the apartment one day. 有一天他说觉得家里进了人
A couple of weeks ago, I saw him looking over his shoulder, so I asked him about it. 两周前,我看他一副惶惶不安的样子,就问他怎么了
He said it was nothing he thought he was being paranoid. 他说没什么,可能只是自己多疑了
What did you think? 你怎么觉得
He either was or wasn't. 也许是,也许不是
He was in a gang, so he's been followed, marked, had his ass whupped more times... 他是混黑社会的,所以他被跟踪过,监视过,也被揍过不少次
Nearly done. 我快问完了
Do you know this man, Paul Watson? 你认识这个人吗,保罗·沃森
No. 不认识
This woman was shot today with the same gun used to kill Jesse. 这个女人今天中了枪,那把枪恰好是杀害杰西的凶器
What's her name? 她叫什么
Cara Lambert. Do you know her? 卡拉·兰伯特,你认识她吗
No, but I think Jesse said there's a cop with the same last name. 不认识,但是杰西好像提过一个姓兰伯特的警察
Jimmy Lambert? 吉米·兰伯特吗
Yeah. Jimmy Lambert. 没错,吉米·兰伯特
Jimmy Lambert arrested the dead banger 几年前,那个死去的混混
Jesse Hightower a few years ago when he was still in the street. 杰西·海托华还在街上混的时候,吉米·兰伯特逮捕过他
Used him as a C.I. instead of putting him away, but here's the weird thing. 吉米没把他关起来,反而发展成了线人,但是奇怪的事来了
They became friends. 他俩最后成朋友了
Friends? 朋友
That's what the girlfriend said. 杰西女朋友是这么说的
When Jimmy was a kid, he was on a bad track. 吉米小的时候也走过弯路
A cop turned things around for him. 后来是个警察把他带回了正路
Jimmy was trying to pay it forward. 吉米想把善举传出去
He tried to get Jesse out of the life, encouraged him and his girlfriend to get their GEDs. 他也想把杰西带出那种生活,他鼓励杰西和他女朋友拿高中学历
Jimmy would come by, check in on him like he really cared. 吉米好像真的很在乎,会时常去看他
He was a work in progress, but they had this odd father-son relationship. 杰西确实有所改变,但是他俩之间有种奇怪的父子关系
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467824.html |