跟踪者Stalker 第51期:帕特森报警(2)(在线收听

 In your statement, you said someone's been stalking you.  你的陈述中说曾觉得被人跟踪

Uh, yes. Um, for the past couple of months,  是的,过去的几个月里
I've sensed eyes on me.  我老是觉得有人盯着我
I thought I glimpsed a man or a figure.  我觉得我看到了一个人影
I know that sounds, crazy, but...  我知道这听起来很疯狂,但是
Was it more like intuition?  这是你的直觉吗
Exactly, and I came home one night, and my bathroom window was open, 对,有天我回到家,我的浴室窗户开着
and another time, the front door was unlocked.  还有一次,前门没锁
Why didn't you report it?  你为什么不报警
Well, nothing was missing,  没丢东西
but a few days ago, I did notice my underwear drawer was all messed up. 但几天前,我发现放内衣裤的抽屉被人翻得乱七八糟
The clothes had been, moved rearranged.  衣服被移动过,然后重新叠放
I tried to convince myself it was the cleaning lady.  我试图说服自己是清洁女工做的
Most victims are stalked by people they know.  很多受害人都是被自己认识的人跟踪
Is there anyone you can think of?  你脑海中能想到什么嫌疑人吗
I did have a date last night.  我昨晚有跟人约会
It didn't end well.  但是结束得并不顺利
What happened?  发生什么事了
He drove me home, made a move,  他载我回家,想要进一步
and I told him I didn't feel a connection,  但我说我对他不来电
but he tried to come inside anyway.  但他还是想进屋
He was pretty peeved about it.  因此他非常恼怒
Name, please.  告诉我他的名字
Uh, Zack Thomas.  扎克·托马斯
From now on, you don't let any strangers drive you home. 从现在开始,不要让任何陌生人载你回家
My friend set us. He wasn't a total stranger.  我朋友介绍我们认识的,他不算陌生人
So you'd met him before?  那你之前见过他吗
Well, no, but we know so many of the same people. 没有,但我们对这个共同的朋友都非常了解
He'd seen me, and he really wanted to go out. 他见过我,而且他非常想和我约会
Seen you? Where?  在哪见过你
On my friend's facebook page.  我朋友的脸书页面上
She said he'd been begging her to set us up for a while, that he was really into me. 我朋友说他恳求她撮合我们有一段时间了,他真的很喜欢我
Are you afraid of the dark?  你怕黑吗
Yes, I'm terrified.  是的,我很害怕
Is that common knowledge?  这件事大家都知道吗
Well, I suppose so.  我想是的
I always have been. Why?  我一直很害怕,怎么了
Means your stalker knows you.  这意味着跟踪你的人知道你的习性
Zack Thomas has a record for drunk driving, public intoxication, and resisting arrest. 扎克·托马斯有酒后驾驶,在公共场合酗酒及拘捕的案底
Well, obviously, the friend that set them up didn't know his history. 显然,撮合他们的朋友丝毫不知道他的这些光荣历史
Probably let it slip that Kristin's terrified of the dark. 所以把克里斯汀怕黑这件事一不留神说出去了
"What she like? Tell me all about her."  "她是什么样的,跟我讲讲她"
He's M.I.A. Didn't show up for work, no one's heard from him. 他失踪了,没有去上班,也没有人知道他的消息
Ben, put out an APB and get a warrant to ping his cell phone. 本,发布全境通告,申请搜查证追踪他手机最后一次通讯所在位置
I'll do it.  让我去吧
No. I got it.  不用了,我行的
So was he supposed to get my job? Is that it?  我这位置原本的人选是他吗
No. He's level one, you're level two.  不,因为他级别比你低
He knows the pecking order.  他也知道先后顺序
He just doesn't like it.  他只是不喜欢这顺序
Or me.  或者不喜欢我
Whose fault is that?  那是谁的错
Let's go check out the crime scene.  去看看犯罪现场
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467835.html