跟踪者Stalker 第93期:解救人质(在线收听) |
It's Melissa's car. 这是梅丽莎的车 Let's go around back. 我们从后门进去
I'm gonna untie you now, 我现在会解开你
and then you're gonna stand up and walk towards me. 然后你得站起来,向我走过来
Please. Please don't do this. 求你了,别杀我
It'll all be over in a moment. 一会就结束了
Put the gun down. You got what you wanted. 放下枪。你已经如愿以偿了
Kenneth's in jail. 肯尼斯已经锒铛入狱
I'll kill her. 我真的会杀了她
You don't want to do that. 你不会想这么干的
Yes, I do. Doesn't anyone care about what he did to me? 我很想。就没人在乎他是怎么伤害我的吗
I know. He cheated. He's a man. That's what men do. 我知道,他出轨了。他是个男人,男人就这样
Is that what you do? Have you cheated? 你也做过这样的事吗?你也出过轨吗
Yes. 出过
Why? 为什么
Yes. Why, Jack? 为什么,杰克
Why do men do that? 男人为什么总爱出轨
Because I'm weak. I make bad decisions. 因为我立场很不坚定,总会做出糟糕的决定
I ruin everything worthwhile. 会毁掉一切值得珍惜的东西
I'm broken, and I can't be fixed. 我彻底崩溃了,已无药可救
No. Everyone can be fixed. 不,所有人都有改过自新的机会
Kenneth is gonna be fixed once she's gone. 只要她死,肯尼斯就能改过自新了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467969.html |