跟踪者Stalker 第116期:拜访休伊特(在线收听) |
Not what I expected of wannabe Hitler. 这不像希特勒式狂热份子啊 Well, his father died of cancer and no other family. 他父亲因为癌症去世了,没有别的家人
Chad inherited the house and some money, also owns a bike shop in Pacoima. 查德继承了房子跟财产,同时还在派科依玛有一家单车行
You got some bad intel. 你们的消息不可靠
No skinheads around here. 这里没有光头党
Full heads of hair everywhere I look. 这里每个人都留着头发
You're the leader of a white supremacist group, correct? 你是某个白人优越论组织的领导者,对吗
White separatists. There's a difference. 是白人分离论。两者是有区别的
How does one separate the races in L.A., sir? 要怎么在洛杉矶实现种族分离,先生
You're not a skinhead. Got it. 你不是光头党成员,明白了
We're investigating you on suspicion of stalking Mark Richards. 我们调查你是因为怀疑你跟踪了马克·理查德
Did you call him last night? 你昨晚给他打过电话吗
Hey. Go help your mom. Go. 去给你妈妈帮忙,快去
That's my girlfriend's kid. He's not used to unfriendlies. 那是我女朋友的孩子。他不习惯跟不友善的人来往
The Richards family has been targeted by skinheads. You clearly associate with them. 理查德一家遭到光头党的袭击。你跟他们脱不了干系
We're a nonviolent political organization. 我们是非暴力的政治组织
Most of us have families, kids. 大部分人都有家庭,有孩子
We--we just want a better world for them. 我们只想给他们创建一个更好的世界
When was the last time you saw Mark Richards? 你最后一次见马克·理查德是什么时候
You mean Mark Evans? 你是指马克·伊万斯吗
Changing your name doesn't change who you are. 改名换姓,也改变不了自己是谁
So you know who we're referring to. 所以你知道我们在说谁
Yeah. Mark recruited me out of high school. Now he was a skinhead. 是的,马克把我从高中招募出来。他曾经是光头党成员
He taught me about the world, its injustices. 教会我如何认识这个世界,了解它的不公正
He really wanted to change society and its wrongs, and I believed that we could do it. 他真的想去改变社会,纠正它的错误,我相信我们可以办到
I was his proud soldier. 我曾是他引以为傲的战士
He's moved on. Maybe you should, too. 他已经改过自新了。也许你也该放下过去
Is that why you're here, to give me that pearl of wisdom? 你来这里就是为了给我来杯心灵鸡汤吗
Look. I've moved on. 我已经放下了过去
Mark sidelined my life. I went to prison because of him. 马克让我的人生偏离了正轨,我因为他进了监狱
You went to prison because you put a man in a coma. 你进监狱是因为你把人揍昏迷了
Look. I don't appreciate you coming here, guesting in my home, 我不喜欢你们不请自来,咄咄逼人
waving your guns and your badges around the kids, 在孩子面前拿着手枪警徽招摇
and leering in judgment of the very people who pay your salaries. 还妄加判断我们这些给你薪水的良民
We'd be happy to discuss this downtown. 我们很乐意带你回局里详谈
You two sit in judgment of me and my beliefs, 你们对我和我的信仰如此不满
but they come with integrity. Do yours? 但至少我很坦诚。而你们呢
So you're a good skinhead? 所以你是个正直的光头党
Hey. Watch it! That word... 注意一点。那个词...
These kids already get enough torment for their beliefs, 这些孩子已经因为信仰受了很多苦
and now they have to hear that word from the colorful LAPD at their own barbecue? 还得在自家烧烤聚会上听洛杉矶的有色人种警察说出这个词
For instance, detective, if I were to tell you to go back to where you came from... 举个例子,警探,如果我跟你说从哪里来回哪里去
what, Mexico, China... would that hurt your feelings? 墨西哥,还是中国,你会觉得不好受吗
So what gives you the right to judge me and what I stand for? 那你们凭什么看不起我,看不起我的信仰
That tattoo on your neck does, sir. 凭你脖子上的刺青,先生
It tells me you stand for hatred and bigotry and believe in a world of separation. 说明你的信仰是仇恨与偏见,崇尚种族分裂的世界
I'm ok with judging that. 我当然可以看不起你
Ben. Mr. Hewitt, this is your only warning. 本,休伊特先生,这是对你的警告
Stay away from Mark and his family. Let's go. 离马克和他的家人远点。我们走
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467995.html |