疑犯追踪第1季 第28期:索尼克(在线收听) |
Got a name. 弄到一个名字。 Let's go. 走吧。
Fusco's C.I. pointed me towards a contract killer named Solnick. 弗斯科的线人告诉了我一个杀手名叫索尼克。
Problem is solnick got himself locked up for a separate job, so I've arranged a visit. 问题是索尼克因为另一桩案子被关起来了,所以我安排了一次探访。
Who are you? 你是谁?
My lawyer quit again? 我的律师又不干了吗?
No. I'd like to talk to you about that family you murdered, then dumped in the Bowery Bay. 不是。我想和你谈谈你杀掉的那一家人,你把他们扔进了博瑞湾。
What, you don't want to talk about that one? 怎么,不想谈这一桩案子吗?
How about some of the other people you killed? 那谈谈你杀的其他人吧?
Like that brother of that gang leader that lives on your cell block. 比如说,和你同监室的那个黑帮老大的兄弟。
I'm sure he'd love to know his brother's last words. 他肯定很想听听他兄弟的临终遗言。
I get it. 我明白了。
You're like me. A killer. A genuine bad guy. 你跟我一样。也是个杀手。天生的坏蛋。
Then I don't have to explain to you what happened to those people on that boat. 所以我完全无需向你解释那条船上究竟发生了什么。
You already know. 你已经都清楚了。
But what I don't know is why you let the girl live. 但我不知道的是你为什么放了那个小姑娘。
I wouldn't have killed the girl. 我不会杀一个小姑娘。
Not even if they paid me my quote. 给再多的钱也不行。
I told her anyone ever knew she was alive, I'd finish the job. 我告诉她,一旦有人知道她还活着,我就不得不来收尾。
I don't kill kids. 我不杀小孩子。
Had some punk on my cell block last week say he heard I did. 上周,我们监室的一个小混混说他听说了我的所作所为。
I told him the same thing. 我跟他说了一样的话。
Who hired you to do it? 谁雇的你?
Some guy I met one time. 某个我只见过一次的人。
No names. Cash. 不留姓名。现金结账。
Who hired you? 又是谁雇的你?
Guys who kill kids aren't popular in jail. 杀小孩的人在监狱里可不受欢迎。
Solnick's been defending his honor. 索尼克是在维护自己的尊严。
The people that hired him may have found out he didn't kill Theresa. 雇他的人有可能发现他没有杀掉特蕾莎。
Maybe they hired somebody new to finish the job. 或许他们雇了别人来收尾。
Why are they so worried about a teenager? 为什么这么在意一个十几岁的孩子?
I don't know. 我也不知。
But we need to figure it out fast. 但我们得尽快查清。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468296.html |