疑犯追踪第1季 第40期:找到团伙老大(在线收听) |
Ladies and gentlemen, please do not leave bags unattended. 女士们先生们,请注意保管好您的财物。 Unattended bags will be... 谨防扒窃...
John. 约翰。
I didn't know you were back from over there. 我都不知道你从那边回来了。
Jessica. 洁西卡。
I'm not. I'm just... 我没有。我只是...
Heading back, actually. 实际上是正要回去。
Where's your uniform? 你的制服呢?
I got a new job. 我找了份新工作。
One of those jobs you can't talk about? 还是那种问不得的工作吗?
So our friend Joey's a bank robber. 这么说我们的那位乔伊是个银行劫匪。
Is that why the machine gave us Joey's number? 所以机器才跳了他的号码吗?
I built the machine to look for lethal intent. 我设计这个机器搜索致命的威胁。
Armed robbery wouldn't normally make the cut. 武装抢劫不太可能跳出来。
Either way, I say we gift wrap him and give him to the NYPD before someone winds up dead. 不管怎样,我说直接把他交给纽约警局免得有人送命。
Finch, the guy was a good soldier. 芬奇,这小子是个好兵。
Let me at least find out how he got into this mess. 至少让我查出他是怎么惹得一身骚。
Okay, but don't let your personal feelings warp your judgment. 好吧,不过别让你的判断被情绪影响了。
No one forced him to go robbing banks. 又没人逼他去抢银行。
Hang on. He's meeting someone. 等等。他和某人见面了。
He's giving her something. 他给了她什么东西。
Looks like money—a lot of money. 好像是钱...好多钱。
So...who's the other woman? 那么,另外这个女人是谁?
I don't know her name yet. 还不知道她的名字。
Bank robber and a cheat. 偷情的银行劫匪。
Unlikely to have a happy ending. 听上去不会有好下场啊。
Do you think he's targeting one of the women? 你觉得他可能要杀其中一个女人吗?
Could be. 有可能。
Only way I'm going to find out is to get closer to Joey, and that won't be easy. 看来我只能亲自接近乔伊才能查清楚这可不容易。
These guys are organized and ultra-cautious. 这伙人组织严密,异常谨慎。
No unnecessary contact. 之间没有不必要的联系。
Hang on. 等等。
That cabbie was at the bank. 这个的哥也是抢银行的。
Just made their courier. 他是给他们跑腿的。
Finch, run a check on cab medallion number 5-victor-80. 芬奇,查下牌照是5V80的出租。
Driver's name is Willis, also an ex-soldier in the 107th infanry. 司机名叫威利斯,也是107步兵团的退伍兵。
Same unit as Joey. 和乔伊是一个部队的。
And also a bank robber. 也是一起抢劫的。
I hacked the taxi company website. 我入侵了出租车公司的网站。
Before he dropped the cash off with Joey, Willis stopped at a bar in Coney Island called the green zone. 在给乔伊送钱之前,威利斯开车去了一家在科尼岛的酒吧,叫绿色地带。
Bar's owned by former master sergeant Sam Latimer, veteran of the first gulf war. 酒吧主人是前士官长,山姆·拉蒂莫,第一次海湾战争的退伍老兵。
I think you just found the gang's ringleader. 看来我们找到团伙老大了。
I want to get close to Latimer. 我要接近拉蒂莫。
And I'll need a cover story. 帮我编个身份。
I'll get on that. 交给我吧。
And I need you to create a vacancy for me...With the gang. 我还要你帮我在这团伙里...搞个空缺位子。
I'll get on that too. 这也不是问题。
Anything else? 还要什么吗?
No, that'll do for now. 暂时没了。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468375.html |