疑犯追踪第1季 第43期:乔伊的错误选择(在线收听) |
Killing in battle, in combat, is one thing. 在战场上杀人是一回事。 Killing someone up close...Someone who can't fight back, 而杀了身边的人手无寸铁的人
That takes a different sort of killer. 那可完全是另一种杀人犯了。
And Joey's not one of them. 乔伊不是这种人。
So you think Joey's the target. 所以你觉得乔伊是目标吗。
Then who's gunning for him? 那又是谁要害他?
One of the gang? One of the women? 团伙里的人?还是这两个女人中的一个?
Do we even know why he's such a mess? 我们都不知道他到底怎么被卷进去?
He's got a job, pretty girlfriend, good service record—he's throwing it all away. 他有工作,漂亮的女友,良好的服役记录,他这是自暴自弃。
He's going to end up in prison. 他会进监狱的。
Or dead. 或是死掉。
You're right, but...Not every ex-soldier meets a reclusive billionaire. 你说的对,但是...不是每个复员兵都能遇上你这种深居简出的亿万富翁。
Okay. 好。
But if Joey's bad choices mean he's about to walk into a bullet, we have to find out who's firing it. 但是如果乔伊的错误选择意味着他将会去吃子弹,我们得找出来是谁开的枪。
Excuse me. 打扰下。
Hey. 好啊。
I'm looking for my girlfriend. 我在找我的女朋友。
What are you doing here? 你来这做什么?
Just wanted to say hello to the most beautiful girl in the world. 只是想过来给世界上最美的女孩子打个招呼。
You're gonna get me in trouble. 你就别给我添乱了。
Good tips today? 今天小费好么?
Not bad. 还不错。
Julie's out sick, so I got her tables. 茱莉生病了,她的份我在领。
It's been busy. 有点忙。
You better get back to your shift. 那就回去忙吧。
Okay. Oh, before you go, 好。差点忘了
Realtor says she can show me some apartments tonight. 房产经纪说她能今晚带我们去看几个公寓。
But I'd really like it if you can see them with me. 我真的想让你跟我一起去看。
Things are kind of difficult at work right now. 我现在的工作不方便啊。
I know, baby, but this is important too. 我知道,宝贝,但是这个也很重要。
I just want us to do stuff together again. 我只是想我们能再一起做些事情。
Like have fun. 有趣的事情。
Remember that? 记得吗?
I'm trying, P.I really am. 我在努力啊,小琵,我是真的在努力。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468378.html |