疑犯追踪第1季 第59期:本顿搭讪女医生(在线收听

 Doctor has been parked at the bar all night. 医生已经在吧台蹲了一个晚上了。

So far, no sign of Benton. 目前为止,不见本顿。
She puts in 16-hour days at the hospital, stays out all night. 她白天在医院干16个小时,晚上出来瞎混。
Why? 为什么?
What's driving her? 是什么在驱使她?
Uh, Finch, hold on a second. 芬奇,你等下。
Man of the hour just showed up. 主角终于登场了。
Just a martini, up. 一杯马蒂尼,满上。
Long day, stressful job, finally off the clock, and you just want some peace, 日子漫长,工作劳神,好容易撑到下班,就只想一个人清净,
but some clueless idiot keeps brothering you. 但总有那么一些不知趣的蠢材跑来打搅你。
Girl alone at a bar...what do you expect? 吧台前的独身女子么……你还能指望些什么?
Oh, I wasn't talking about you. 我不是在说你。
In case you haven't noticed, I'm beating them off with a stick here. 如果你还没注意到,我正拿着棍子抽他们呢。
Is that so? 是吗?
Whatever you do, do not offer to buy me another drink. 什么都好,就是千万别给我上酒。
Well, I'm Kate. 我叫凯特。
Andrew. 安德鲁。
It's nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
Why is she using a false name? 为什么她要用假名?
Well, I was just about to go get some fresh air. 我刚好要去外面透透气。
Yeah, you know what? 这么巧?
Do you mind if I join you? 我能跟你一起么?
Where are you headed? 你要去哪?
I don't know. 不知道。
You're the club guy. You tell me. 你常逛夜店,你来说。
3:00 A.M. , town's pretty much closing down. 凌晨三点,市里多半都打烊了。
I do know a place right around the corner...full bar, comfy bed. 我倒是知道个地方,就在这个转角附近……齐全的酒吧,床很舒服。
Oh, your place. 你家啊。
Oh, do you want to go to my place? 你想不想去我家?
Sure. 当然行。
Come on, we'll do whatever you want. 来嘛,你想干什么都成。
We'll hang out, have some drinks—maybe something stronger. 出去玩,喝两杯...或者弄点更嗨的。
I have to work early in the morning, but maybe next time. 我明早还有早班,下次吧。
You know where to find me. 你知道上哪找我。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468394.html