疑犯追踪第1季 第60期:医生尾行男子(在线收听) |
Wait a minute. 等等。 What's she doing? 她在干嘛?
I'm not sure, but she's up to something. 我还不知道,但是她肯定另有打算。
Finch...Benton's not stalking the doctor. 芬奇...不是本顿在尾行医生。
She's stalking him. 是医生在尾行他。
It's me. 是我。
I know it's late. 我知道已经晚了。
It was my fault. 这是我的错,
I know that now. 我现在懂了。
I tried to put it out of my head, but I can't. 我想要忘记这一切,但我做不到。
Easy there, Lionel. 表紧张,莱奈尔。
Last time you pointed a gun at me, it didn't end in your favor, now, did it? 上回你拿枪指着我,就没好果子吃对不对,你还来?
You shouldn't sneak up like that, with the thugs from the Toreros Cartel after me. 是你不该神出鬼没,斗牛帮毒贩最近盯上我了。
Toreros from Sinaloa? 锡那罗亚州的那个斗牛帮吗?
I spent a little time in Mexico. 我在墨西哥呆过。
You know that they're a death squad. 那你该知道他们是个行刑队。
You cross them, and your head winds up in a bag. 跟他们对上 人头落地。
But you've already crossed them. 但你已经跟他们对上了。
Andrew Benton's expunged record...do you have it? 安德鲁·本顿被注销的犯罪记录……你倒是有没有?
Even an added bonus...I got the M.E.Report. 我还附送了你点彩头……法医报告也在里面。
Wonderful. 漂亮。
I do a lot of things for you. 我给你做的够多了。
You want me to keep doing them, you got to protect me. 你还想让我继续干的话,你就得保护我。
You got to take these guys out. 你得把那些人做掉。
So I'm working for you now? 就是说我现在要给你打工了?
It's either them or me. 不然我就没法帮你了。
Lots of crooked cops in this town, Lionel. 纽约的腐败警察多了去了,莱奈尔。
It's not gonna be hard to find another one just as useful as you...With less baggage. 找个像你一样能干活的警察还不简单吗……还没那么多负担。
The report, please. 请给我报告。
I did say "Please." 我已经很客气了。
That's the spirit. 这才对嘛。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468395.html |