疑犯追踪第1季 第72期:越轨的事(在线收听

 I've done some things. Um... 我是做过一些事

I've crossed some lines. 一些越轨的事。
But I won't do it again. 但我不会再做了。
I-I swear. Please...Let me go. 我发誓。求你了放我走。
I could let you go, because you know for the rest of your life that I'd be watching you. 我可以放你走,因为你要知道你之后的日子我都会监视着你。
And if you hurt anybody...I'd stop you. 如果你再敢伤害任何人...我会阻止你。
Maybe you could change. 也许你可以改变。
And maybe so could I. 也许我也可以。
But the truth is...People don't really change, do they? 但事实是...人们的本性难移,是吧?
No, they, uh...they can. 不,他们可以改变。
I can. 我可以。
And, um, you...I...I don't think that you're going to kill me. 而你...我...我觉得你不会杀我。
No? 是吗?
No, because...I can see, inside, that you're a... 是的,因为...我能看到你内心...
A good person. You're a good man. 是个好人。你是个好人。
Good? 好人?
I lost that part of myself a long time ago. 很早以前,我已经失去好的部分了。
I'm not sure if I can find it. 我不知道我还能不能重新找回来。
I'm not sure it matters anymore. 这对我来说还重不重要。
Maybe it's better this way. 也许这样更好。
Maybe it's up to me to do what the good people can't. 也许我就该去做好人做不了的事。
Or maybe there are no good people. 也许这世上已经没有好人了。
Maybe there are only good decisions. 也许这才是唯一正确的决定。
Please...You...Y-you don't want to do something that you're gonna regret. 求你了...你...别做出你会后悔的事情。
Which do you think I'll regret more - letting you live or letting you die? 你觉得什么会让我更后悔 - 是放了你还是杀了你?
Andrew...Help me make a good decision. 安德鲁...帮我做出正确的决定吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468407.html