疑犯追踪第1季 第73期:监视(在线收听) |
You are being watched. 你在被监视着。 The government has a secret system. A machine. 政府有一套秘密系统。一台机器。
It spies on you every hour of every day. 每时每刻都在监视你。
I know because I built it. 我知道,因为它是我造的。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people. People like you. 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切与普通人相关的暴力罪行。像你一样的普通人。
Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要。
They wouldn't act so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为,所以我决定插手。
But I needed a partner. Someone with the skills to intervene. 但我需要一个搭档。一个有能力介入其中的人。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为被当局追捕,我们只能秘密行事。
You will never find us. 你永远找不到我们。
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you. 不管你是被害人和行凶者,如果你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。
Yeah? 是我?
We've got a problem. 有麻烦了。
What's good here? 这儿什么好吃?
That won't work, Mr. Reese. 这没用,里瑟先生。
What won't? 什么没用?
Your interrogation technique. 你提问的方式。
What's good here? 这儿什么好吃?
It's an innocent question. 我就单纯地问个问题。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468408.html |