疑犯追踪第1季 第76期:绑架(在线收听) |
Finch, what's the son's name again? 芬奇,那孩子叫什么来着? Samuel Gates, Junior. 小萨缪尔·盖茨。
Why? 怎么了?
I think we've been following the wrong Sam Gates. 我看我们跟错了萨缪尔·盖茨。
Hey, Christina. You're not going to believe what Mark C.Said to Mrs. Kizer today. 克里斯蒂娜。你肯定不相信马克今天对盖泽尔老师说什么了。
I can't be there on time if I'm getting bad information. 靠错误的信息我可没法准时赶到。
The machine did not send us the wrong number. 机器跳出的号码不会错。
If it says that judge Gates is in danger, then he is. 盖茨法官肯定有危险。
Well, tell that to his son. 那他的儿子呢。
The kidnapping must connect. 绑架必定与此有关。
It could be the first step in a larger plot that ends with the judge dead. 可能这是他们阴谋的一部分,最终以法官被害收场。
We can still put a stop to it, all of it. 我们还是可以阻止这一切。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468411.html |