疑犯追踪第1季 第81期:绑架(在线收听

 Kidnapping's big news.I'd have heard something. 绑架可是大新闻。如果有我肯定知道。

What about amber alerts? 那有没有安珀警戒?
Child abduction? 诱拐儿童?
Is that what we're dealing with? 我们要查这个吗?
We? 什么我们?
Since when are you on board? 我们啥时候成一国的了?
It's still a missing kid. 这关系到一个失踪的孩子。
Hey, whatever else I've done, I'm still a cop. 不管我做过什么,我至少还是警察。
If you need some help, you let me know. 你需要帮助,我义不容辞。
You understand? 知道了吧?
I cracked the cell company's firewall. 我破了电话公司的防火墙。
The spotter's phone was purchased with cash and a phony name. 那个盯梢的手机是用现金以假身份购买。
But our kidnappers have to sleep somewhere. 但绑匪总得睡觉吧。
The location data puts this phone on the same block in Brooklyn every night, 14th between Franklin and Wythe. 手机的定位数据显示,这人每晚都呆在布鲁克林的一个街区,富兰克林和威斯街交口14号。
Then I'll hit him where he lives. 那我这就去会会他。
Finch. I just found our guy. 芬奇。我找到了那家伙。
Is he talking? 他招了吗?
Not at the moment. 现在还不行。
Turski, Leon Josef, with an "F". 莱昂·约瑟夫·特斯基,结尾是"夫"。
Hold on. 慢着。
I know who has Sam, Finch. 芬奇,我知道是谁绑架了萨姆。
Szajka Pruszkow Dziewiec: SP-9. 沙亚卡·普斯科夫·泽万-SP-9。
It's a nasty street gang from eastern Europe. 一支凶残的东欧街头混混团伙。
You dealt with them in your former employment? 你以前和他们打过交道吗?
They were trading with the Pashtun Warlords. 他们和普什图军阀有生意往来。
Guns for heroin. 用枪交易海洛因。
But they also run kidnappings in Warsaw. 但他们也在华沙做绑架勾当。
Looks like they just opened up a new branch in New York. 看来他们还把业务拓展到纽约来了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468416.html