疑犯追踪第1季 第86期:保姆杀手(在线收听

 And while I'm checking into the girl, what'll you be doing? 对了我去查那女的,那你去干什么?

Tracking down the rest of them. 追查余下的那帮人。
The longest it's ever taken me to break someone is 16 hours. 我有史以来撬开人嘴巴的记录是16小时。
You don't look like you're going to set a record. 你看起来不像有要我打破纪录的样子。
Want to talk? 想说话了吗?
You must like it in there. 你肯定喜欢窝在里面。
Caught a fresh one? 新案子?
My guy in a suit led me to another case. 我那穿西装的伙计帮我找到了另一个案子。
Nanny from the Bronx murdered on her lunch break. 布朗克斯的一位保姆午餐休息时被杀了。
Shooter dug the slugs out, huh? 枪手挖走了弹头?
Just the one, and I'm not so sure that was the shooter. 只有这枚,而且我不确定那是枪手所为。
It's my ex, I've got to take this. 是我前妻,我必须得接这电话。
You've got a real creepy sense of timing, man. 你掐时间的能力真是强到令人发指啊,老兄。
Ballistics report, detective. 弹道报告,警探。
Squat. 下坠式。
Your slug's not in the system. 你的那枚弹头没进警局系统。
And I'm pretty sure that Carter's working your crime scene. 我相当肯定卡特在研究你的罪案现场。
Hey, does this dead nanny have anything to do with the missing kid? 这个死掉的保姆跟失踪的小朋友有关系吗?
I'll call when I need something else. 我还要东西时候会给你电话。
You need all the help you can get right now. 你现在需要一切你能用到的协助。
I mean, if I can I.D.The nanny killer, it might help you with the kid. 我是说 如果我能找出那个保姆杀手,或许能帮到你找那个小孩。
Am I wrong? 我有说错吗?
I'll give you a way to contact me. 我会给你我的联系方式。
Keep me posted and keep Carter out of my way. 及时跟我汇报情况,还有别让卡特碍手碍脚。
So what have we got? 这是什么状况?
Primary's thinking romance-gone-bad, but those are always so messy. 初步判定是情感破裂,但是一般这种情况都会很乱。
This is too clean. 这个现场太干净了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468504.html