疑犯追踪第1季 第90期:安琪拉·马汉(在线收听) |
Who is Angela Markham to you anyway? 安琪拉·马汉到底是你什么人? You don't want your son back, is that it? 你是不是不想要你儿子回家了?
Let me talk to him. 让我跟他说话。
Not until you stop stalling. 等你不再拖时间了再说。
Look...I have to do this right or the D.A.Can appeal. 听好...我只能这么做,否则地检官会上诉。
You want her free, I have to make sure she stays that way. 你想她重获自由,我就得确保她保持如此。
Do it right. And do it fast. 做事要对。动作要快。
And don't forget what you're playing for. 还有别忘了你耍花样的代价。
We're running out of time, Mr. Reese. 我们没时间了,里瑟先生。
Did you dig up anything on Angela? 你查出关于安琪拉的情况了吗?
Going through her contacts and emails even as we speak. 跟你讲话这会我都在过滤她的通信录和邮件。
Any progress with the gang? 帮派那边怎么样?
I got an address from Leon Turski. On my way now. 我从莱昂·特斯基那边要到了个地址。这就过去。
It's as good as done. 已经差不多了。
What, do you think I'm stupid? 怎么,你以为我傻啊?
It's not done until I'm free and clear. 我没获得自由撤销罪名之前都不算完。
This is bad for business. 你这样就没意思了。
My clients are asking questions. 我的客户不耐烦了。
That's not my problem. 那不是我的问题。
You are the problem. 你才是问题。
Our whole operation is in jeopardy, because you had too many shots. 我们整个行动都危在旦夕,就因为你多喝了几杯。
Unless you know someone who can do what I do, our deal stands. 除非你认识有人能干我干的活,否则交易继续。
Once you get the charges dropped, I go back to work. 一旦你撤销了罪名,我就回去工作。
Business as usual. 一切照常。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468508.html |