疑犯追踪第1季 第93期:账户数据(在线收听) |
That's account data.It's confidential. 这是账户数据。是绝密的。 Not anymore, we just got hacked. 不再绝密了,我们被黑了。
What? How did they get past the firewall? 什么?防火墙怎么被破了?
I'm working here. 我在解决。
What's your name? Who are you? 你叫什么?你是谁?
Considering they called me when your system was compromised, I'd say I'm the guy that just took your job. 你的系统崩溃,而他们通知我来弥补,我想我大概是抢了你饭碗的人吧。
A hospital would be nice about now. 现在去医院会好受点。
Where's the boy? 孩子在哪?
I already told you, I don't know. 我说了,我不知道。
How about your boss's name? You know that yet? 那你们老大的名字呢?这你总知道吧?
I've got a family. You going to kill them too? 我有家人?你也要杀了他们吗?
Because he will. 因为我要是说了他就会杀了他们。
You ever see two cats in a bag? 见过两只猫被塞进袋子里吗?
What? 什么?
You want out? 你想出来吗?
Get your boss's name. 把老大名字套出来。
Carter.Come here, I think I got something. 卡特。过来,我想我有发现了。
I did another canvass and I found a bodega near the Nanny's house with eyes on the street, and it's on the NYPD surveillance feed. 我又去那个保姆住处查了下发现那里附近有个酒店,有对着马路的摄像头,而这是纽约警局的监控录像。
This is right around the time of the murder. 就在谋杀发生的时候。
Look at this. White guy, long hair, pulling off gloves. 看这个。长发的白人,在脱手套。
He could be our killer. 他可能就是凶手。
Or just a guy with cold hands. 也可能人家只是手冷了。
What makes you so sure mr. Longhair is our man? 你怎么确认那个长发的就是凶手?
You get a description I don't know about? 你有我不知道的信息吗?
I got a hunch. 我就是这么感觉。
I ran his plate to get a name, but I got a company instead. 我查他车牌号想查他名字,结果查到个公司名。
Coldfield Holdings. It's in Brooklyn. 科菲尔股份公司。就在布鲁克林。
Worth a look. 值得一查。
Finch, got a name for you.Jarek Koska. 芬奇,我搞到个名字。亚雷克·科斯卡。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468511.html |