疑犯追踪第1季 第96期:放了我的儿子(在线收听) |
I want to see my son! 我要见我儿子! Dad! 爸爸!
Sam! No! 萨姆!不!
I'll let you say good-bye. 我会给你机会道别。
Look, you've got me. 听着,我现在来了。
I did what you asked. 我满足了你的要求。
Everything you asked. 你的所有要求。
You can keep me, but please let my son go. 你就冲着我来,但求你放了我的儿子。
Sorry. 抱歉。
Your honor. 法官大人。
Stop! 住手!
Your name is jarek Koska. 你的名字叫亚雷克·科斯卡。
Your bank account number is 1278340102. 你的银行账号是1278340102。
Last year you laundered at least $400 million to clients including MS-13, the Sinaloa Cartel, and the government of north korea. 去年一年里你替你的客户洗钱数量共计四百万美元,MS13 锡那罗亚毒帮,还有朝鲜政府。
So you got some info from that alcoholic bitch. 你都是从这个酗酒的婊子那问来的么。
I'm the last one you'll ever tell. 你也没法再告诉其他人了。
These aren't good odds for you. 人数对你不利啊。
I'm not alone. 我不是单枪匹马。
Every last dime has been transferred to an offshore account. 这里的每一个子儿都被转到一个海外账户下。
Do exactly what I say and you might get it back. 照我说的做 m也许你还能拿回来。
But if they don't walk out of here alive, every client on your list will be notified that you've lost all their money. 但如果他们没有安然无恙地离开这,我会通知你名单上所有的客户,你把他们的钱都弄不见了。
Then I won't have to kill you. 到时我就不必杀你了。
Your clients will do that for me. 你的客户们自然会来杀你。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468516.html |